watch abrar's new song!

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

His new album is called "Nara sadah ishq Aey"

I m sure by now u all have watched it on tv...

I m posting the link anywy..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bluSiV-AOHU

Here is the link to listen to other songs from his album

http://www.letusjoy.com/nara-sada-ishq-aey-by-abrar-ul-haq/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMg in this vdo they show a girl eats a fly.....well it was a camera trick but i still dont understand wat was the purpose of doing that..........why all those girls were eating "haiwani food 😛 "......... 😆 ....i mean why they were eating skeltons and had faces of men on the table 😕 ............that was so weared and also they were watching dancing skeltons too........isnt that weared that they thing they were eating was dancing infront of them 😆
anyways although it was weared but the vdo is still funny especially the wording of the song 😆 .............thanx fiza fr sharing and post that into that vdo galllery too.....u'll find the link in that drama glossary thread
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx! haha Abrar-ul-Haq is soo cool..! lookz good with a pink tie, too! lol 😆
*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

OMg in this vdo they show a girl eats a fly.....well it was a camera trick but i still dont understand wat was the purpose of doing that..........why all those girls were eating "haiwani food 😛 "......... 😆 ....i mean why they were eating skeltons and had faces of men on the table 😕 ............that was so weared and also they were watching dancing skeltons too........isnt that weared that they thing they were eating was dancing infront of them 😆
anyways although it was weared but the vdo is still funny especially the wording of the song 😆 .............thanx fiza fr sharing and post that into that vdo galllery too.....u'll find the link in that drama glossary thread

yeah i know!!!

i didn't understand it myself...😆 ... u know most of the pak singers videos are weird.. sometimes i dont get them...😆... ur welcome wini......and thnkss for telling... i have posted it over there..

*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noor_64

thanx! haha Abrar-ul-Haq is soo cool..! lookz good with a pink tie, too! lol 😆

lol😆 i know.......wot happened to his taste... 😆

Edited by Fiza_87 - 17 years ago