biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Guys

dont u fink Imran Abbas and Zee Q(Model make a lovely couple..they where togetha in the drama Piya ke ghar jaaana hai...and anotha drama...i fink she so pretty and he so rugged and tehy jus look gd 2getha...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya u r right ............ i also think they both looks good 2getha 😉 .........but i also think imran looks gud with any girl 😃 ............dont u thinkk
taurean thumbnail
my god how can u think like that
she is 34 and imran is just 26 or may be 27
i dont think so they could make good couple
imran could be look greaaaaat with only one girl in this whole world and its ofcourse none other than meeee
jee ha
imran agar padh rahe ho tu tumhara masla hal ho gaya hai
ALLAH mian ne mujhe hee tumhare liye banay hai
hhhahahahhaahhaha
ajnabi143 thumbnail
can u plzzzzzzz post the pic of that girl... but Imran Abbas is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She's not pretty and really over-confident. In Maachis, she really got on my nerves with her over the top open-mindedness and intolerance.

And Imran Abbas is not all that nice as he seems in his interviews or on TV. I had his e-mail address through Orkut and added him to my MSN, talked to him once, people I can tell you for sure, he is not nice at all. I asked him whether it was really him and he was like "stop getting on my nerves-bye". Now you'd say how I know whether it was really him, so I can tell you for sure it was him.

So yeah, they'd make a good couple cuz they're both the same category.

Hey, biatchalli, it's nothing against your post, haan. Just had to let this out about these two. But yes, I agree with you, they did look good together in PKGJH.
biatchali thumbnail
ooo amy wots his addd????????coz ive heard plnty dat he aint a nice person...u can tell hes stuck up...he dnt seem sweeet 2 me..but zee q does..she seems like dcnt person...but i fink dey make a cute couple...soz tuaren cnt make a coment about u and him...il prob get shot by a million othas on da forum 😆
leez thumbnail
thats great:-)
dnt knw y girls die imraan ka naam suntay hi 😕
watever
taurean thumbnail
comon girls
if u keep on asking him that is it really u
again and agian
he would definitely mind it anybody could mind it
its normal
u have to believe him that he is really him ofcourse
many of his frnds and collegues said this but many ppl still asking him is that realllly u
think it for urself
and he is not at all rude
he scraped u doesnt that make u believe tha he read ur scrap and reply u
how one can answer, yes honey its really me
com on b practical
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg nooooooooo i don't think that they make a good couple because she looks older than him and i think she is.imran abbas is very young
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haye haye as i think ZEE Q noway..she 🤢 🤢 whereas imran abbas 😳 😳

sorry ye couples nahi achey lagein gein