LYBA ASKING FOR DIVORCE

JustMe2004 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey why on earth did lyba ask ashir to marry him if she wants a divorce anyway... why not just go straight to mudasir.. OR better yet what the h e double hockey sticks is wrong with the house they are in.. if noreen doesn't like it why the world doesn't she leave...sarosh called her more than athousand times when he needed her but she didn't come... minal was there.. so i dont understand why she is jealous.. she gets what she deserves... she should have known that he might fall in love with someone else...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

$PiCy_@NgEL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
huh.....laiban ashir got married....???? wen...???
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they r abt to get married..not married yet..however..shez gonna get divorce from him soon after marriage..nd shez gonna remarry mudassir then..thts her plan..
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WHAT! Why? We're far behind in Europe. Here, they're having trouble with Sherry.

I feel sorry for Sherry, he really loves Laiba, poor boy.
aqsa1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
laiba needs to marry someone elae and needs to get divorce and then marry the one she got divorce from 1st. Do you get it?
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara94

But why?????? 😕

becuz she is a mental girl in dis drama lolzzzz

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pako_girl

uff abhi to hum wha ponche jaha sherry ashir ko bulata hai aur laiba ko bhi phir natak karta hai ke wo ashir ko mardale ga bla bla bla omg laiba she is crazy realy 😕

Haan, exactly. Me bhi issi kee baat ker rahi thee.

Jungli Billi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JustMe2004

hey why on earth did lyba ask ashir to marry him if she wants a divorce anyway... why not just go straight to mudasir..

She can't go straight bac to madasar... kyunki by islamic law... u have to marry again before u can go bac to ur 1st hubby... 😳

long things i know but thats jus how it is...😛

ab laiba ma'am soch samaj k shaadi nahi karti hain toh yeh prob to honi hi thi... 😆 😆 😆