aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

well, i think laiba from TMP got mad.. she is going to get married with ASHIR and then will get divorse from him and re-married with mudassar ..

so discusting.... please end this drama..its too boring🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What are you serious?
Is it true πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wot???!!
cn sum1 plz gimme a breif update of wots goin??on...........cus ova here sherry is jus mad over laiba and 2day was da episode where sherry pretends hes goin 2 kill aashir in dat foresty place and laiba is jus there screamin and stuff!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well, now laiba wants to get married with Ashir and also to get devorse from him , so she can marry with mudassar (AGAIN WITH DEVIL)...she is doing this for the sake of her HOUSE eeee she is such a stupid girl... 😑

But itsss tooo boring.... 🀒
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh...shezzzzzz soooo stupid..she knws tht in order to remarry mudasir ..she first has to marry some1 else..so she'll marry aashir..get divorce..nd remarry mudassir..such a dumb plan..where da hell is this drama goin..whts goin on in the stupid director's mind... 😑 😑 😑
star4you thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi..i didnt know that she was married to mudassir.. can anyone plz tell me why she got married to him and why he divorced to her ..plz i just thought that she wl mary ashir one day.. plz tell me... wt happend . bcoz i started to saw this drama few weeks back..
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Eeek are ya freakin serious?? dang!! where is this drama going 🀒 i'm not caught up with it, and now i think that i shouldnt catch up... is it not worth watching anymore? i think they are just trying to stretch it like some indian dramas...they're killing the story...
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Then what about Ashir 😭 😭 😭 . uska kya hoga

Irish_Pride thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wat is she crazy or wat
rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail