Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

When Neil died I felt bad. Lekin ab toh kisi ko bhi uda do, I m going to enjoy with šŸæ.

Best hai ki madhav kl bhi maar de. Kya hi scene hoga ph m.

vidya mata will be chandramukhi, dadi will be nagavalli šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

mr.nalla is designed for feeding beti only šŸ¤£

Kam se kam uska hi sga ho jata. Itni beizti hoti hai uski beti ki, kya kar leta hai protect karne ke liye

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Ruhi pregnant means AA and separation on the way. Iss baar kon udega.

1. Rohit

2. Madhav

3.Manish

4. Armaan

5. Any other person ( choice is yours.)

Please tell šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

ek teer se do nishana

Madhav and Manisha

Madhav cause Vidya Arman all will be pissed and kaveri can cry about her nalla beta, Rohit angry pissed and ruhi as support (idk vamp or what )

Manisha cause she's useless, her nalla husband can finally have finally have some dialogues other than abhira Arman . Her one son can also get some footage

Kam se kam uska hi sga ho jata. Itni beizti hoti hai uski beti ki, kya kar leta hai protect karne ke liye

he opens his mouth on spl occasion till then gives constipated looks
Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he opens his mouth on spl occasion till then gives constipated looks

Woh bhi chalta mujhe . Lekin uske baad jo yeh khud ko high moral ground pe dikhata hai yeh dekh kar aur chid hoti hai.

Like I am OK with kp. I don't agree with her actions. But I know her reasons. But for madhav. There is no reason for his silence ,no reason for his out of blue over reaction for his beti.

why she crying on others happiness..She should also be happy na I understand she couldn't but still ..This tears is not good for Ruhi..

Woh bhi chalta mujhe . Lekin uske baad jo yeh khud ko high moral ground pe dikhata hai yeh dekh kar aur chid hoti hai.

Like I am OK with kp. I don't agree with her actions. But I know her reasons. But for madhav. There is no reason for his silence ,no reason for his out of blue over reaction for his beti.

kaveri represents an older generation lady who is common in real life. Vidya too there are many mil there. In the name of love on son they misuse the rista with dil. It's their way of life which they lived so others should see from their eyes. They are regressive any day. Madhav is useless. He can't stand for his love Or wife or son Or sons or wives. When he stood for beti, it's odd only. Any person can't love others that way and not caring their own. So madhav we can't accept easily. Two sons are left in home he has nothing much to interact with anyone there.

Originally posted by: Sivamrith

why she crying on others happiness..She should also be happy na I understand she couldn't but still ..This tears is not good for Ruhi..

her words I am Happy for you, but crying for herself. It's like she cried during ruhaan shadi time. Abheera mom cried on her fertility issues not for her sister any day. Here this girl itches any day if ruhi gets that limelight. I feel arohi in abheera.
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 hours ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

That's also a bit of a cruel demand, I feel so..

I think it depends where you live.. because where I live nobody lives in extended family set ups unless you canā€™t afford to get a house. And then too an extended family,,is only like one family..where sons may marry and live with their parents ..itā€™s not like uncles and aunties and cousins , grandparents etc.. like 15 or 20 people all living together.. so itā€™s not like a demand..itā€™s more like a regular thing..where kids marry and move to their own homes and start their own families.. and then when parents get older and all the kids are married and living out ..they often downscale ..where they sell their big houses and move into retirement apartments..which are smaller .. and when the parents are very old where they canā€™t take care of themselves anymore and like one spouse may have passed on..they move into,one of their kids homes.. although I know of people like 90 Years old who,still want to,live in their own homes and not with their children. But you know even if you live in different homes .it doesnā€™t mean you are not,close..in fact everyone I know have far better family relationships than what we see on itv. Thereā€™s no fighting and cursing and manipulatingā€¦

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

If ruhi is pregnant toh samajh lo all her past deeds are forgiven , even if they come to light later ..and then , arman was also redeemed & he backtracked ..ruhi ne bhi kar diya toh kya hua ..I don't think she will ever go bk to obsessing over Arman..and frankly this man isn't worth it either ..a stable happy married life with rohit (if the guy stays alive abhira ki kripa se) , familial support & a good position in the family , who would wanna give up all of it for a whiny man like arman ? Arman ki kismat mei ab permanent rona hai.

@bold : if we go by previous all seasons, abhira ki Kripa se he rohit jayega smiley36