Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago
3 months leap hoga shayad all blue dress mein hi blue baby kya neil ki poti 🀣🀣

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

I don't want her to ever talk to Armaan sa tbh, faltu m no idea woh kuch normal bol dega and iska dimag kharab ho gya toh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I don't trust her logical brain yrrr, thoda bhi nhi. Social distancing maintain rkho poori life for her own sake.

Ideally she should apologise to Rohit, but Haan abhi batayegi toh sab khatam, darr gyi h 🀣.

Even while apologizing to Abhira when Abhira was shouting at her, she was literally like 'sunaa le mujhe par dheere bol, sabko pta chal jayegaπŸ€‘πŸ˜‚.'

Aaj bhi Rohit asked ki itna change kaise aaya tummeπŸ˜‚, she was running, I think ye bhi plot m include toh hoga baadme but not too much drama.

it will be out in odd timing only 🀣

Originally posted by: Krinya

If ruhi is pregnant toh samajh lo all her past deeds are forgiven , even if they come to light later ..and then , arman was also redeemed & he backtracked ..ruhi ne bhi kar diya toh kya hua ..I don't think she will ever go bk to obsessing over Arman..and frankly this man isn't worth it either ..a stable happy married life with rohit (if the guy stays alive abhira ki kripa se) , familial support & a good position in the family , who would wanna give up all of it for a whiny man like arman ? Arman ki kismat mei ab permanent rona hai.

ar is the punching bag and abheera is his perfect sathi to be kicked

Seriously the way he is shown after marriage how is Ruhi not cringing that she was obsessed with this specimen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

We know for trp someone have to take one for the team ie, White day πŸ₯², most probably Rohit, but the husband he has been to Ruhi till this point is so πŸ‘Œ, even after her mistakes when he thought she changed he went full support not like the lober boy who is being a whiny toddler for mommy.

Hopefully Abheera doesn't permanently cry for this toddler mumma boy and leave his ass if he doesn't change his ways.

garvita always said if ruhi loves Rohit solid karegi. So it's like permanent she won't flip and staying with his kid she will never erase him who gave her that unconditional love always and status change as maa. Remember abheera said maa ruhi and ruhi ki bachi in janmastami yes done. πŸ₯³

Originally posted by: Krinya

Rohit ka ek kaam hai is show mei..he has to give his sperm. After that he will be on shahi paneer ki mercy ...if they actually plan to retain him for a good length of time , I'm all for it..

specially designed for ruhi is Rohit 🀣

Hopefully some other member of the family takes one for the trp this time, so many cousins and mute family members and technically Rohit death track ( when he was away for 1 year) is already done, but I know can't hope much, same rinse and repeat dish .

what they can't do then can be done here too 🀣
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Rohit is observing ruhi getting her bedsheet. She wants to sit on sofa and leg of sofa broken she fell down.

20240929_104247-COLLAGE.jpg

Caring patti ran to hold her. She said how did it break and he teased her eating more sweets. Means moti hogayi Or sweet cravings for ruhi like akshu πŸ€ͺ

Ruhi said she will sleep in guest room rohit asked her to share bed 🀣

Patching up of ruro going on after shuddhikaran of ruhi πŸ€“

20240929_104410-COLLAGE.jpg

Finally I can watch their previous scenes from the beginning. I was so disappointed when they turned Ruhi grey just to glorify Abhimaan.
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

garvita always said if ruhi loves Rohit solid karegi. So it's like permanent she won't flip and staying with his kid she will never erase him who gave her that unconditional love always and status change as maa. Remember abheera said maa ruhi and ruhi ki bachi in janmastami yes done. πŸ₯³

Romit also said here and there that his journey is just begin in yrkkh so hopefully writers deviate from the normal track this timeπŸ˜….

But ya let them have solid even if a very small love storyyy.

Maa ruhi happened a little too soon I feel, like express train her story is going exactly like matashree.πŸ˜‚πŸ₯²

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

3 months leap hoga shayad all blue dress mein hi blue baby kya neil ki poti 🀣🀣

Shayad ruhi ke bacche ke liye hi party rakha hai. Ya phir vidya ke birthday par. And ruhi ka gift on birthday is this. Mujhe armaan aur abhira ka scene i don't think wahi ayega i feel uske baad hi birthday cake ka drama hoga

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Shayad ruhi ke bacche ke liye hi party rakha hai. Ya phir vidya ke birthday par. And ruhi ka gift on birthday is this. Mujhe armaan aur abhira ka scene i don't think wahi ayega i feel uske baad hi birthday cake ka drama hoga

its a promo only sequence may change whatever abheera does will be blamed that way next 🀣