Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Shaadi se pehle apna ek separate ghar set up karke rakhna chahiye taki jhagra hua toh Tata-byby kar ke sasuraal se nikal sakesmiley36

best would be not to live with in laws..before wedding you should tell the guy to find a house for you both to live in after marriage…then you,can live in peace and harmony..😌

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

his words today suit his wait aakhir meri purani ruhi mujhe mil gayi . The ruhi which he earned and dreamt. First connect after shadi he hugged her from back and she slept on sofa saying we can start slowly. Today same connect done and she slept on his bed. Back to back scenes are getting recreated again. That's why today he can't trust ru slept with him thought she slept in guest room. One year mistrust and no reciprocation in their relationship.

I was actually confused with his statement "meri purani ruhi mill gyi" because ruhi toh day 1 se hi ghum thi kisii or k pyar m 😅, toh she was never his to begin with.

Maybe he meant the day he first met her and initial days when he thought she was his till he got to know the truth of everything.

I didn't thought I would lile their scenes together tbh, because I still want her to confess but still it surprised me that I actually liked them together.

Kuch time k liye hi sahi until fate strikes I hope they have a good and happy run.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

best would be not to live with in laws..before wedding you should tell the guy to find a house for you both to live in after marriage…then you,can live in peace and harmony..😌

That's also a bit of a cruel demand, I feel so..

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

I was actually confused with his statement "meri purani ruhi mill gyi" because ruhi toh day 1 se hi ghum thi kisii or k pyar m 😅, toh she was never his to begin with.

Maybe he meant the day he first met her and initial days when he thought she was his till he got to know the truth of everything.

I didn't thought I would lile their scenes together tbh, because I still want her to confess but still it surprised me that I actually liked them together.

Kuch time k liye hi sahi until fate strikes I hope they have a good and happy run.

she can't tell it now and destroy everything again get abandoned . That's where she hides it. She knows ar won't tell as it's Rohit life so asked abheera to be calm and forgiveness there. I want ruhi to ask forgiveness from arman for troubling him and from Rohit too as she took him and his rista granted. She is like akshu won't tell truth easily 🤣
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she can't tell it now and destroy everything again get abandoned . That's where she hides it. She knows ar won't tell as it's Rohit life so asked abheera to be calm and forgiveness there. I want ruhi to ask forgiveness from arman for troubling him and from Rohit too as she took him and his rista granted. She is like akshu won't tell truth easily 🤣

I don't want her to ever talk to Armaan sa tbh, faltu m no idea woh kuch normal bol dega and iska dimag kharab ho gya toh 😂😂. I don't trust her logical brain yrrr, thoda bhi nhi. Social distancing maintain rkho poori life for her own sake.

Ideally she should apologise to Rohit, but Haan abhi batayegi toh sab khatam, darr gyi h 🤣.

Even while apologizing to Abhira when Abhira was shouting at her, she was literally like 'sunaa le mujhe par dheere bol, sabko pta chal jayega🤡😂.'

Aaj bhi Rohit asked ki itna change kaise aaya tumme😂, she was running, I think ye bhi plot m include toh hoga baadme but not too much drama.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

I don't want her to ever talk to Armaan sa tbh, faltu m no idea woh kuch normal bol dega and iska dimag kharab ho gya toh 😂😂. I don't trust her logical brain yrrr, thoda bhi nhi. Social distancing maintain rkho poori life for her own sake.

Ideally she should apologise to Rohit, but Haan abhi batayegi toh sab khatam, darr gyi h 🤣.

Even while apologizing to Abhira when Abhira was shouting at her, she was literally like 'sunaa le mujhe par dheere bol, sabko pta chal jayega🤡😂.'

Aaj bhi Rohit asked ki itna change kaise aaya tumme😂, she was running, I think ye bhi plot m include toh hoga baadme but not too much drama.

Rohit ka ek kaam hai is show mei..he has to give his sperm. After that he will be on shahi paneer ki mercy ...if they actually plan to retain him for a good length of time , I'm all for it..

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Rohit ka ek kaam hai is show mei..he has to give his sperm. After that he will be on shahi paneer ki mercy ...if they actually plan to retain him for a good length of time , I'm all for it..

Hopefully some other member of the family takes one for the trp this time, so many cousins and mute family members and technically Rohit death track ( when he was away for 1 year) is already done, but I know can't hope much, same rinse and repeat dish .

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

The makers managed to show a good parallel between the 2 couples today. I’m choosing to believe the writers that Ruhi has had a change of heart based on what they showed, unless otherwise implied. There are 2 couples both at the start of their relationship with mutual consent from all parties involved.

Rohit-Ruhi, a couple with whom no family member has neither big expectations nor trust in them, in a fragile relationship which if given a chance could turn out to be a strong one.

Abhira-Armaan - a couple, who is believed by everyone including the ones against them to be one of unbreakable love, bond and trust, only to find out at the first sign of trouble that all it takes is a sightly strong wind to shake their foundations.

Rohit-Ruhi - a guy who despite having expectations from his wife is willing to give her the space and time to adjust to the reality of their relationship. A girl who never had expectations from her husband ending up with a guy who has forgiven even her worst betrayal and still standing by her side.

Armaan-Abhira - a guy who promised the moon and stars, a lifetime of happiness and trust, only to leave his wife all alone at the first sign of trouble. A girl who believed all the promises and trusted him enough to give this relationship a second chance against all odds, only to find him totally detached from her in their mutual time of crisis.

The difference between the 2 relationships is the family dynamics. RR - a relationship where there’s no special effort from family other the initial stage, managing to come together. AA - a relationship where every family is so involved, other than Vidya’s latest stunt, even with KP’s efforts, be it prenup or the offer letter to keep them together even if it is for personal benefit, falling apart in its seams.

beautifully written. The comparison given for couples were clear. Both started married life one in deal another in trusting her lover and ditched hubby. Both couples broke easily one ran away giving space to his wife to settle with his brother and lover. Another bent to family divorced her. Both were set back. Though ruhi got sudden change. Her mind vs heart was hanging till the day of abhimaan shadi . Last day she took her chance and got buddhi. Though its all morally ethically wrong she did that in her obsessed way. Regarding frankness to disclose that stunt she is scared of losing Rohit so she can't say openly. As she didn't gain trust. If she gives him attention as wife and bahu she will earn that trust back. Ruhi could have changed long ago after coming back to Rohit as wife that's best time to know each other abc build a bond now it seems rushed for kid but it's fine she got change.

In abhimaan, she knows how he can't live without his family. All his words chale jayenge shadi kar lenge bahar jiyenge will never work as he can't go. If he went it's same situation like now he will sit and mourn I lost my family. Knowing everything she fell for him so it's her adjustment for his family any day they are all blood bonds they are together. Love is needed on life but staying together is the most difficult thing which is as per acceptance and adjustment to each other's temperament, mindset. Ruro Without love are taking as arranged shadi types. Rohit has lots of patience to get her to him. Ar had lot of patience bear ruhi to the core threw her on his brother side perfectly. Both brothers are super good in that. Many shadis are like ruro in the name of adjustment and acceptance. There demands won't be there except understand eo and respect. Ar gives the respect to ruhi as his brother wife so till now he is calm. Their cringe came out always without his bothering.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Hogayi ye pregnant jet speed se ja raha hausmiley36

https://x.com/mujhekyaaa/status/1840430273751646692

Originally posted by: Krinya

Exactly the same thought crossed my mind smiley37 Kaise arman ki band bajani hai vidya knows ..this is what step mothers do in 1960s movies ..

Haan pata lag raha hai kaafi shubh mahoorat hai ..🤣

Mera beta mera khoon aakhir tum mere bete ho, tumhara favorite paratha banayi hoon khalo. Nahi maa meine kha liya, aur kha lo beta.

Bhari bharo uska peth bharo mata ji doosre ko jelly karke

20240929_103525-COLLAGE.jpg

Miracle miracle chota arman bachaa maa ka Rohit pyar dekhke jalgaya aur apna khaana kheer donom chod diya. 🤪

So vidya used to feed her kids this way kya in childhood 🤣 maa ki mamta bharega poora ka poora.

20240929_103626-COLLAGE.jpg