Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

I frankly liked ruhis transformation, I've been waiting ever since..I liked rohit putting his trust in ruhi again..I hope they don't backtrack now ..

As for abhiman , don't you think it's one individuals choice & it's not as difficult as it's made out to be..I mean armans trauma goes above my head ..maan liya he was shocked and disappointed and traumatized for a few days but as per the latest bts , he stays like this for 3 months..he may not be in a mood to romance but he can at least talk to his wife and share his grief ..

In their case , it was evident , it was fleeting romance with hormones acting up ..when it came to walking the walk and talking the talk , it was a disaster.. but I dunno why anyone would keep expectations frm them coz they've had one failed relationship already & a serious love triangle..if we observe the dynamics from the beginning , it's inevitable tht they won't be able to survive together for long ..even if infertility reports didn't exist...

I know nobody will like it but ruhi is more suited to be a poddar bahu ..with arman or with rohit..

he said ruhi he never loved her and he loved only ab. But soon i feel he will realize he never loved ab too. It was just his obsession to get her as wife.

Ek baar when a man get false notion that he loves some one why not twice. He may realize ab was never meant for him as for him a girl who follows family rules will suite.

Iss season ka theme ye bhi ho saktha pyaar is one thing but you shoulf marry someone who will hold pariwar together instead of breaking it.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

he said ruhi he never loved her and he loved only ab. But soon i feel he will realize he never loved ab too. It was just his obsession to get her as wife.

Ek baar when a man get false notion that he loves some one why not twice. He may realize ab was never meant for him as for him a girl who follows family rules will suite.

Iss season ka theme ye bhi ho saktha pyaar is one thing but you shoulf marry someone who will hold pariwar together instead of breaking it.

He doesn't want pariwar holding wali, he doesn't want pyar wali, he should have just asked for an arranged marriage with pasand of Dadisa, Vidya and Phupasa 🤣.

If it's true about false notion of being in love twice that would be such a twist in the story. He should have just use his brain in court and making his family happy, pyar krne ki kya zarurat thi isko.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

The makers managed to show a good parallel between the 2 couples today. I’m choosing to believe the writers that Ruhi has had a change of heart based on what they showed, unless otherwise implied. There are 2 couples both at the start of their relationship with mutual consent from all parties involved.

Rohit-Ruhi, a couple with whom no family member has neither big expectations nor trust in them, in a fragile relationship which if given a chance could turn out to be a strong one.

Abhira-Armaan - a couple, who is believed by everyone including the ones against them to be one of unbreakable love, bond and trust, only to find out at the first sign of trouble that all it takes is a sightly strong wind to shake their foundations.

Rohit-Ruhi - a guy who despite having expectations from his wife is willing to give her the space and time to adjust to the reality of their relationship. A girl who never had expectations from her husband ending up with a guy who has forgiven even her worst betrayal and still standing by her side.

Armaan-Abhira - a guy who promised the moon and stars, a lifetime of happiness and trust, only to leave his wife all alone at the first sign of trouble. A girl who believed all the promises and trusted him enough to give this relationship a second chance against all odds, only to find him totally detached from her in their mutual time of crisis.

The difference between the 2 relationships is the family dynamics. RR - a relationship where there’s no special effort from family other the initial stage, managing to come together. AA - a relationship where every family is so involved, other than Vidya’s latest stunt, even with KP’s efforts, be it prenup or the offer letter to keep them together even if it is for personal benefit, falling apart in its seams.

abhira and Armaan are falling apart all due to Armaan..he’s a broken damaged man all due to kaveri, vidya and Madhav who failed to raise him to be a confident happy man…so if he’s broken..how can he ever be good in handling a relationship..he couldn’t handle his relationship with Ruhi and neither can he handle his marriage to abhira ..he gave up and quit as soon as family issues Arose.. Rohit and abhira..even Ruhi to an extent have had happy childhoods despite facing losses..because they were loved unconditionally by their families.. I really don’t know how the writers are going to mend Armaan and get him back on track
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Even i feel so that's what they are trying to show. Like two ppl who had no destiny with each other. One who did worst things but forgiven by her husband and other one who waited for her patiently. Even though i am not satisfied with ruhi white washing as she should have confessed her deeds but since it's itv i will ignore that for now. But they are trying to show RuRo understood each other without even love between them and abhimaan even after having love taken each other for granted 😄 like ab expects armaan to suddenly become normal and romance her and armaan think ab will understand him even though he knows she is also hurt as him 😄 taal mel missing hai indono main

Exactly ..without any love , trust and failed attempts to normalize the husband wife relationship, they managed to sail through 😄

Mujhe toh mommy obsession samajh nai aata..mommy ke Bina married life nai hoti kya ? There will always he some issue or other in the family, does this affect hum so much? And why can't Mr nalla come forward and feed his son from his hands ? Pamper him if need be 🤣

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Rohit is observing ruhi getting her bedsheet. She wants to sit on sofa and leg of sofa broken she fell down.

20240929_104247-COLLAGE.jpg

Caring patti ran to hold her. She said how did it break and he teased her eating more sweets. Means moti hogayi Or sweet cravings for ruhi like akshu 🤪

Ruhi said she will sleep in guest room rohit asked her to share bed 🤣

Patching up of ruro going on after shuddhikaran of ruhi 🤓

20240929_104410-COLLAGE.jpg

I actually like Roru scenes today, they were more lighthearted and cute.

Newly married toh ye dono lag rhe the 🤣.

Although that kkk will be a great dhakka for Rohit but I think it will be an enjoyable ride unless writers f up again with Ru character.

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

The makers managed to show a good parallel between the 2 couples today. I’m choosing to believe the writers that Ruhi has had a change of heart based on what they showed, unless otherwise implied. There are 2 couples both at the start of their relationship with mutual consent from all parties involved.

Rohit-Ruhi, a couple with whom no family member has neither big expectations nor trust in them, in a fragile relationship which if given a chance could turn out to be a strong one.

Abhira-Armaan - a couple, who is believed by everyone including the ones against them to be one of unbreakable love, bond and trust, only to find out at the first sign of trouble that all it takes is a sightly strong wind to shake their foundations.

Rohit-Ruhi - a guy who despite having expectations from his wife is willing to give her the space and time to adjust to the reality of their relationship. A girl who never had expectations from her husband ending up with a guy who has forgiven even her worst betrayal and still standing by her side.

Armaan-Abhira - a guy who promised the moon and stars, a lifetime of happiness and trust, only to leave his wife all alone at the first sign of trouble. A girl who believed all the promises and trusted him enough to give this relationship a second chance against all odds, only to find him totally detached from her in their mutual time of crisis.

The difference between the 2 relationships is the family dynamics. RR - a relationship where there’s no special effort from family other the initial stage, managing to come together. AA - a relationship where every family is so involved, other than Vidya’s latest stunt, even with KP’s efforts, be it prenup or the offer letter to keep them together even if it is for personal benefit, falling apart in its seams.

I don’t think there any comparison btwn AA and the other couple .What exactly did the loser couple do to prove their relationship strong ? Only Rohit is blindly believing his cheater wife ibecauwe he was kept in dark all along and he is dumb. As u said no one including them have any expectations from them and their relationship. Rohit doesn’t do anything in the form but still he get praised and given Armaan’s position. Ruhi did a lot of grave mistakes which cannot be forgiven and she is hiding everything from her pathi, so when did Rohit forgive her ? Until yesterday Rohit is alone in the relationship from all these days and the woman who was ready to marry her husband’s elder brother when her so called husband is still alive and giving a chance to their relationship became a great lover now?

If these loser couple have gone through 10% of what AA went they would have ended up killing each other. Remember how she slapped her nikal pathi for just stating the facts. It’s still a phase for AA so let’s see what happens.

when cheater Ruhi Birla gets WW it’s ITV so can be ignored but when Abhira even sneezes that will be a mistake.😂🤡

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 hours ago
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Exactly ..without any love , trust and failed attempts to normalize the husband wife relationship, they managed to sail through 😄

Mujhe toh mommy obsession samajh nai aata..mommy ke Bina married life nai hoti kya ? There will always he some issue or other in the family, does this affect hum so much? And why can't Mr nalla come forward and feed his son from his hands ? Pamper him if need be 🤣

Vidya bhi kitni petty thi uss scene m 😂, she knows kaise sautele bete ki band bajani h lol.

I think Ab Ar should visit that pandit who told the sabse shubh muhrat in 1000 years 🤔. Normal muhrat m baad m hi shadi kr lete isse toh.

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

I actually like Roru scenes today, they were more lighthearted and cute.

Newly married toh ye dono lag rhe the 🤣.

Although that kkk will be a great dhakka for Rohit but I think it will be an enjoyable ride unless writers f up again with Ru character.

he always waited for her to come to him whole heartedly. So it won't make any difference by then their everything will be done so it won't change his love

Originally posted by: India_TV

Ruhi is pregnant????? Pakka…. Apni Matashree ki tarah fake reports layee hogi…,😃😃😃

I haven’t watched the BTS ,just read some messages and they said they r going for 3mnths leap and Ruhi will be pregnant. Fake reports chodo ek raath mein 1 half yr ki psycho Phan , selective panic attacks ,Armaan pe pyaar sabh katham??aur pathi pe pyaar aur pregnant bhi smiley37 Ruhi jaise cheap character pehle kabhi nahi dekha . Now she is also trying to become ek hazaroon mein meri behna hai 😂 until Ak truths come out or Rohit udd jaye then she will start her as usual drama.

If she genuinely realised her mistakes why don’t she ask for forgiveness from Rohit tell him about the stunt she did on AA’s wedding day like how Armaan accepted his mistakes and asked forgiveness from everyone.

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he always waited for her to come to him whole heartedly. So it won't make any difference by then their everything will be done so it won't change his love

Especially if there is a leap and if she gets pregnant, uske baad toh Kitna hi gussa ho lega pr nikal thode dega. Somehow his patience for this marriage and relationship did work for him, der se aayi but Ruhi aa hi gyi iske paas 😂.