predict the name of new cameo options

1. Aryamaan

2. SHaktimaan

3. He-Man

4. Superman

5. Spiderman

6. IronMan

etcsmiley36

I don't think they have budget for new ml and his familysmiley37. When old armaan and ruhi actors were removed, they could have revamped the show with new actors then.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I don't think they have budget for new ml and his familysmiley37. When old armaan and ruhi actors were removed, they could have revamped the show with new actors then.

haha but they can't remove entire family as they are experienced actors unko bhaga de toh bahuth audition karna padega as dkp already exhausted senior actors smiley36 so new cameo ayega bhi toh bhi poddars rahenge who will have her child and she will be fighting for her child's custodysmiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

I wanna know..

Why is abhira wearing nun type dresses ?

Also ..vidya mummy ka rohit ko khana dena was hilarious to me..Arman was getting jealous 🤣 what a mother ! 30 yr men wanting their mummy's to feed them & refusing kheer which abhira made ..this is more of vidya rohit and arman triangle now..

I need an answer too. aisa kya hogaya dkp has no good sarees for FL of the show. chachis and ruhi gets pretty sarees agar ye queen treatment hai then I prefer to be PL in dkp showssmiley36
Edited by firewings_diya - 3 hours ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 hours ago

mujhe lagtha hai janmasthami hi inka SR hai. smiley36 i feel armaan in sab main bhool jayega that inka SR bhi hua tha 6 years baad hi usko yaad ayega woh din yaad hai armaan jab hum dono ne sare hadd paar ki thismiley36

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Abheera will sit in gvs
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

May b fake medical reports ke waqt aayee Sab bahar…. Cannot leave ruhi ab… especially after the atrocities she has done and has not confessed this to rohit or anyone else…

Did they say medical reports are fake ? In the BTS thread I read cheater kahiki Ruhi will be pregnant after 3mnths leap. Pregnancy ke baadh agar sach saamne aa bhi jaye ,kya karega nikamma Rohit and uski chudail maa? Audience don’t have amnesia to forget her evil deeds , they could have changed her when Armaan left her at mandap or at least when Rohit is back and genuinely trying to give another chance to their relationship, then she was making faces ,cheating him, until last min she did planning and plotting to brk AA’s marriage ,ithna gira Diya she wore Dulhan’s dress. And now instead of genuinely accepting her mistakes and sharing everything with Rohit leaving the decision to him. She is hugging and romancing him smiley11. If she becomes pregnant Rohit udd jayega. And then she will be behind Armaan again ? Kya ghatiya character hai. I saw BTs scene of her with Abhira , she looks so fake , may be because of her acting or because of the WW overnight. Am glad I decide to quit the show. I miss watching Abhira , AA ko dekhne ko kuch bacha nahi.she is looking beautiful in those sarees but they should give her sleeveless or short sleeves rather than those long hands. Keep tagging me if there’s something nice. I will watch clips on X.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Did they say medical reports are fake ? In the BTS thread I read cheater kahiki Ruhi will be pregnant after 3mnths leap. Pregnancy ke baadh agar sach saamne aa bhi jaye ,kya karega nikamma Rohit and uski chudail maa? Audience don’t have amnesia to forget her evil deeds , they could have changed her when Armaan left her at mandap or at least when Rohit is back and genuinely trying to give another chance to their relationship, then she was making faces ,cheating him, until last min she did planning and plotting to brk AA’s marriage ,ithna gira Diya she wore Dulhan’s dress. And now instead of genuinely accepting her mistakes and sharing everything with Rohit leaving the decision to him. She is hugging and romancing him smiley11. If she becomes pregnant Rohit udd jayega. And then she will be behind Armaan again ? Kya ghatiya character hai. I saw BTs scene of her with Abhira , she looks so fake , may be because of her acting or because of the WW overnight. Am glad I decide to quit the show. I miss watching Abhira , AA ko dekhne ko kuch bacha nahi.she is looking beautiful in those sarees but they should give her sleeveless or short sleeves rather than those long hands. Keep tagging me if there’s something nice. I will watch clips on X.

Ruhi is pregnant????? Pakka…. Apni Matashree ki tarah fake reports layee hogi…,😃😃😃

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Pata nahi… I don’t think majers will take risk… ruhi ne itna kiya hai… cannot just forget that…. Warna Shaadi oer drake ki zaroorat kya thi???

Agar armaan se zyada bhav khilwaya… to AA laana padega for se… armasn is quite different…….he will easily say sorry… once he realizes what he is doing…I feel he has taken the shrap too seriously😃😃

Edited out gen#3 discussion

Edited by Sutapasima - 57 minutes ago
dattebayo thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

he has money but kanjoos hai ab thoda

Apne dusre show pe paise uda raha h wo smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You have to laugh from cryingsmiley36smiley36smiley36

The sad part about there will be some that would leave but also those that will still believe that baba. People just like to believe in a person, instead of themselves and the religion they follow.

I live in the US a melting pot for not just people from around the world but religion too. I've seen and heard it all. There's these people that donate their life savings, these Baba's, Pastors, Iman and Priest. Some will get arrested for having cult, telling the women they're blessed by god, so if you're intimate with me you'll be blessed too. Stealing their followers money to live a lavish lifestyle

Edited by pyar-ishk - an hour ago