Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dattebayo thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Upcoming: Ruhi is pregnant smiley37

White day is incoming and of course Abhira will be blamed for that miscarriage. Looks like leap will come together in this show and the other one

dattebayo thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

time nahi hai uske liye november main leap le lenge shayad as it's contract renewal time.

Shahi has gone bankrupt kya smiley37

AbcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzTextText

Edited by viji2111 - an hour ago

Word Count: 1

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t think they will bother .. Abhira and Armaan will do it once .. and then get separated.. because of some white day .. and then Armaan will meet Abhira after a few years .. she may have a new man in her life if she has been divorced..but she will have a kid with Armaan .. rinse repeat gen 2 and gen 3 ..

And ghum S1 .. where virat refuses to accept savi is sai’s kid . And is totally broken when he thinks the kid belongs to someone else

no she must leave without any pregnancy and start afresh with a new man..like Savi did. But I don’t want a Rajat who got an ex wife and kids etc..bring a young man for abhira. I think,Rohit will be killed off and vidya will force arrmaan to marry Ruhi to raise rohits child. It’s fine..he can stay with his Maa and bhabi ..who mostly likely will become his wife. Abhira must just leave intact without any baby..she doesn’t need to have her mothers life..this time she can be without past baggage and enter into a new relationship with a fresh mind..November is coming ..so dkp,will probably get new cast..to show abhiras new life.
Lavanya678 thumbnail
Personal Opinion : I’m so sorry to say that makers are out of mind! I officially stopped watching this serial from today. I was watching coz of abhimaan, Couldn’t digest these facts 1. Ar change of behavior 💔 2. Ab being a punching bag for everyone 💔 3. New leads on the show V and R 😡 4. Ab truth never gonna come out😡 5. Ruhi 1.0 truth never gonna come out😡 Sorry yrkhh I officially quit the show! So much disappointed , Good bye!
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: dattebayo

Shahi has gone bankrupt kya smiley37

he has money but kanjoos hai ab thoda
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

no she must leave without any pregnancy and start afresh with a new man..like Savi did. But I don’t want a Rajat who got an ex wife and kids etc..bring a young man for abhira. I think,Rohit will be killed off and vidya will force arrmaan to marry Ruhi to raise rohits child. It’s fine..he can stay with his Maa and bhabi ..who mostly likely will become his wife. Abhira must just leave intact without any baby..she doesn’t need to have her mothers life..this time she can be without past baggage and enter into a new relationship with a fresh mind..November is coming ..so dkp,will probably get new cast..to show abhiras new life.

It's almost impossible to get new man for abhira. New male cameo might be possible but not full fledged new ml.

In ghum revamp worked because ishaan was pathetic husband who was after his ex post marriage, his whole family was toxic, they removed positive characters like Isha and shantanu. So they smartly killed old ml and wiped off his toxic family. Brought back positive characters like Isha shantanu. Savi got shot on stomach and became infertile before leap. So it all got connected towards her bonding towards a kid eventually getting into relationship with another broken man like her. They have both families of leads where they can show lots of drama.

But sadly abhira will be connected towards poddars because they will have to show drama between sisters which is interlinked to legacy plot. They can take imlie season 1 route but for that they need to butcher armaan character badly.

Edited by Sparkle232 - an hour ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

It's almost impossible to get new man for abhira. New male cameo might be possible but not full fledged new ml.

In ghum revamp worked because ishaan was pathetic husband who was after his ex post marriage, his whole family was toxic, they removed positive characters like Isha and shantanu. So they smartly killed old ml and wiped off his toxic family. Brought back positive characters like Isha shantanu. Savi got shot on stomach and became infertile before leap. So it all got connected towards her bonding towards a kid eventually getting into relationship with another broken man like her. They have both families of leads where they can show lots of drama.

But sadly abhira will be connected towards poddars because they will have to show drama between sisters which is interlined to legacy plot. They can take imlie season 1 route but for that they need to butcher armaan character badly.

predict the name of new cameo options

1. Aryamaan

2. SHaktimaan

3. He-Man

4. Superman

5. Spiderman

6. IronMan

etcsmiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - an hour ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

I wanna know..

Why is abhira wearing nun type dresses ?

Also ..vidya mummy ka rohit ko khana dena was hilarious to me..Arman was getting jealous 🤣 what a mother ! 30 yr men wanting their mummy's to feed them & refusing kheer which abhira made ..this is more of vidya rohit and arman triangle now..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

But sadly abhira will be connected towards poddars because they will have to show drama between sisters which is interlined to legacy plot. They can take imlie season 1 route but for that they need to butcher armaan character badly.

if rohit dies and Armaan marries Ruhi..then abhimaan are over forever..then they will bring a new male lead for her..also contracts are being renewed in November…so a new cast is possible...but maybe we’re also over stressing..and dkp may surprise us and send abhimaan out of podaars house and they’ll start afresh together..