Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Saw a bts moment of par nanu and abhira where she says she has been doing koshish for 3 months… so I think there’s gonna be a leap for 3 months .

I want Abhira to take a break from Poddars and go to Mussorie saying there is some resort work and May be her close college friends wedding….

She must leave a note for Armaan that she is giving him a break from her which will May be burst his Maa bubble

I am glad she has become close to MG .. thank goodness she has got her mayka .. last time he was helping her out because of dil ka rishta .. but now he knows the truth

I think she’s trying to talk of 3 months of break up and her trying to get close to family

If it has been 3 months of them being married then why are Rohit n Ruhi not giving good news ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 hours ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Aj kya hua apart from shower scene

Waise abhiman are married for next 100 yrs now they can do their sux sux ko baatein then ab konsa muhurat nikla.ja rha hai 🤣

Arman sa ka mood nai tha..distract ho gaye.

There was this ad no where husband wife are sitting on the bed with their backs on eo , and husband can't do it , today abhiman reminded me of that ad🤣

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ayyooo romit ko rehne do ruhi ko apna pati aur apne bache ke sath rehne do kushi kushi. Abhimaan ka bhi set hoga. Mujhe rohit ki udaan nahi chahiye madhav ka kardo koi farq nahi hi usse. Bahut mushkil se ruhi ko turn kiye hi mujhe uski kushi rohit ke sath dedo baba. 🤗 ar abheera ke neech nahi jayegi agar kush rahegi toh.

Her zidd to keep him in her life destroyed everything for her .she burnt all past ruhaan pics and card.

20240929_081215-COLLAGE.jpg

She felt for rohit holding her ms. Ruhi thought her papa, matasree, poppy all left her and in that ghum she didn't know the value of people living for her. She always had both families love.

Shuddhi karan hogaya ruhi ka 🤣 she will be mother to rohits kid so she is cleaned totally 🤣

Ruhi said I will not be after you again echoed kabhi nahi echoed 🤪 let's see it's shown in hotel visit or chai giving to ar unknowingly.

20240929_081237-COLLAGE.jpg

Yeh to sach mein sudhr gayi. Please makers ab Rohit ko bhool jao and white day ke liye kisi aur pe focus Karo. Dekho usne kheer bhi kharab nahi ki. Woh sach mein sudhr gayi hai. Car stunt ne uski poori soul cleansing kar di hai😂😂. Ab jak use phir se Armaan yaad na aaye. Bina ummeed wali vamp bhale hi ban jaaye😢

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

1000 yrs ka special muhurt designed for yrkkh couples always 🤪

Kar lenge Piya bawri yaar sad wala hi sahi Arman sa ma pe busy jo hai 🤣🤣

It will be so funny suhagrat mein o more saiyya baje to 🤣🤣🤣 new to kuch hai nhi inke pas

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Armaan ji is thinking about maaaaa 24×7 ...it impedes their most awaited SR smiley37

itna ma bhakt odepus kabse 😲

Originally posted by: leafy2022

I

It will take another 100 failed attempts in the shower and bedroom to do something meaningful finally.smiley6

Anybody will be infertile in this environment, not because they have problems but there is no s*x damnit!!

By the way that genius doctor what exactly she found out for a virgin girl? I am really curious to know…her uterus is missing? Snd soon another RS appointed doctor will find out the missing uterus?smiley37

kya hi matlab sr ka I guess armansa has also lost interest like his hormones. Sx krke fayda bhi to kare kyu 😤😒

Lol I guess to quote friends her uterus is inhospitable lmao . And who cares gen5 lead abhimani will be born one way or another

https://youtu.be/_zBwRDEFMRY?si=Cqor5-h1LmZ6EYYG

Originally posted by: Krinya

Arman sa ka mood nai tha..distract ho gaye.

There was this ad no where husband wife are sitting on the bed with their backs on eo , and husband can't do it , today abhiman reminded me of that ad🤣

abhi tak peeche wala position aya nhi Kamasutra mein I guess
Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 2 hours ago
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

@pinecone toh really hate ruhi don't you? Even when she was not negative I saw you writing so much negatively about her 🤣 anyways now toh she deserves it but your love for abhira exceeds so much that you hate any character which goes against abhira

Block hojayenge ruhi ke chakkar mein 🤪

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ruhi will lie low for sometime .. because a bigger blast awaits her .. she will be goody 2 shoes to Abhira and give chance to her marriage to Rohit .

But then Akshara revelation might happen z and if by chance Rohit gets killed .. then back to negativity

I just knew that Vidya is going to squeeze the zing in their marital relationship

It happens in every relationship.. family troubles keep the couple apart .. some learn to overcome it and some stay apart emotionally and even physically

If Armaan does not make efforts to get over this Then it’s good he got married to Abhira .. she will learn he was so not worth the trauma .. she got her dream boat .. but he will only keep her at the last of priority list .

She should focus on her career and give some time to this marriage if it works out great . It it doesn’t .. they should split up

The whole lot of trouble they r facing is because of the report…. If majers show ruhi manipulated the reports… to Shaadi din wala drama bhi usi waqt reveal karenge…

Let’s give armaan some more time to reflect..,, he should come out of this.. else… majers May b planning for AA in the long run.., Aise Hi choti choti baaton se dikha rahe the makers last gen…. But armaan ko unhone pehle hi kafi sudhaar hai… if he really is not shown to c his mistakes again…. To gayee bhains paani mrin!!😃😃

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I feel these are like phases of the moon .. these days the budget of the serial is such it’s better to keep all the characters together in one set ..

That’s why they created the outhouse set .. but meeting in patio was boring ..

I was expecting a leap since their divorce but they actually showed their remarriage..but they still have to keep them apart and yet still together ..

So that functions and office politics can be played ..

Then Manish Goenka reveal with Abhira has to happen . The moment hero heroine start their married life .. audience start expecting their separation ..so it’s better they are atleast married and not doing gulu gulu .. because armaan ko seriously mata aa gayi hai

Jis hisaab se armaan ko Mata ka shraap yaad aata hai abhira ke kareeb jaate hue…. I think medical reports ko sacchai aane ke bas hi kuch hoga inka😃😃

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.