Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yeah..till he becomes a father..or they consummate..it can be one of those catastrophic events 🤣

I think Armaan character ka 80 percent utilisation ho chuka hai.Uske saare shades dekh liye hai almosr Angry,sad sab.

Bas ab father figure wala hi bacha hai uske shade mein woh ho gaya 2 mahine fir audience will be bore with armaan

For using o more saiyan, I will give them shrap🤣

Rest all the songs were used in all generations like mehendi haldi or the bhajans..this one belonged to kaira😡

me too I get irritated with kaira bgm esp o mere sayyaih. That's shown in separation always for kaira.
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Aavo bahu andar avo humare jindagi barbad karne avo 🤣🤣

20240925_104400-COLLAGE.jpg

Her victimizing herself after Dadi called out and the BG makers gave was amazing…😅

As if she is the most tortured soul in the poddar house… I am puzzled by these makers soch with the bg they gave. Are they really trying to justify V?smiley6

Originally posted by: Manny_123

She really became a chudail there smiley37. She is better in vampy role more than Ruhi who can't do the vampy role right.

she is the experienced artist and this chudail role suited the best for her. The way she gave looks from 2 days arman didn't get on head. Shadi ke baad booth uthargaya poora. Now ar is scared of his mother only 🤪 her walk from stairs to downward was superb. Shubham reference done by manish immediately swarna ka booth on naira transferred to vidya ji
Edited by Mehersudha - 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Her victimizing herself after Dadi called out and the BG makers gave was amazing…😅

As if she is the most tortured soul in the poddar house… I am puzzled by these makers soch with the bg they gave. Are they really trying to justify V?smiley6

they justify ang grey in their way because it's written by them
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Thanks for reminding… how did I forget that 😀

“Tume jo thik laage” about prenap and standing like murat when V was doing Abhira ijjatharan ( bastraharan) during mehendi

Exactly. He was trying to aid ruhi's wound despite her telling him to go smiley37

If anyone saw ishqbaaaz show, they might know why armaan behaviour is unacceptable.

Shivaay loves his brothers more than his life, his brothers equally love him. Yet when he had to leave the house, he composed himself, let annika console him.

Despite his pain, he did annika's gruhpravesh on his own to make her feel welcomed and loved. That's how couple treat each other when they face any family problem.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Armaan par psychological effect as gaya hai vidya ke words ka .

The thing is 4 din pehle tak uska attitude was like abhira is the only and only 1 who matters to him. Temple wedding karne ko ready tha , house key aa gaye the etc etc and 4 din baad writer ne aisa character change kiya ki direct psychological effect aa gayasmiley36 kuch bhi smiley36

armaan ko dekh kar ab mujhe woh log yaad aathe hai jo ladki se bade bade vaade karke shadi karthe hai but shaadi hothe hi they will show their true colors 😂 sau jhoot bolkar shadi karnewalon main se hai armaan
Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

For using o more saiyan, I will give them shrap🤣

Rest all the songs were used in all generations like mehendi haldi or the bhajans..this one belonged to kaira😡

Kartik ir Naira ka apna ek separate album bhi hai jo almosg 30 minute ke aaspass hai And Usme Kafi saare sings hau sabhi orignal hai.

Oh More saiyan unme se hi ek h jo Mujhe College track wale leap ki yaad dilata hai.

Uske alawa bhi Kafi hai Ek duje ke hathon ki lakeeron ne moda rasta(iske alag laag version bhi hai.Happy,Sad,Male version,Female version, Background scrore version)

And ek or mukhe yaad aa raha h Ehsaas tera jagata hai

And Yahan wahan hai tu,Iske bhi kafi version the.

And aisa nahi h ki kaira ne koi chiz copy kiya Jaise generation 1 mein kafi songs the akshara or Naitik ke unke koi bhi couple osmg ko Kaira ke liye kabhi bhi use nahi kiya gaya.Abhi mujje yaad nahi h but woh songs saare mere favourite the generation 1 wale bhi.

Generation 3 mein Kaira songs ko kabhi use nahi kiyagaya balki apne somgs banaye unhone and haa mein manta hoon jab generation 3 end hone wala tha toh bas bgm use kiya tha Promo mein Kaira ka.

But is generation ne naa hame achi wedidng di naa ache songs

Aj kya hua apart from shower scene

Waise abhiman are married for next 100 yrs now they can do their sux sux ko baatein then ab konsa muhurat nikla.ja rha hai 🤣

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

jaaaniyeeee is the best of all😍. They gave spl bgm for real baap and son too.

Jaaniye song ke do tin version otf background scrore the and sabhi mere favourite the.

Os ki bunde tujhse puchd dil yeh dhadakta hai.Saans ruke ehsaas jage,Jab tu kareeb aa jaye.Jaaniye dil tune chuaa 100 martaba Jaaniye.

Generation 3 ke dono original songs merw favourite the.

Jaaniye and Shama ko deewana and elremake bgi mujje ache lagte the

Lag ja Gale,Bhulado saari yaadein Bhulado saare gham aao milke manale jashna jindagi ka.

And Oh kanha ab toh murli ki,Uski beat bajti thi toh mein bhi khsuh hota tha.

And ek or tha Hey yeah yeha life is beautiful.

Mera ruhedariaya ruhedariaya