Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Ruhi ne kheer kharab nahi ki smiley36 so dkp is pulling same stunt as last gen by releasing fake articles

woh log bohot fake articles daal rahe hai. Yeh sirf IF ka lagta hai. They get half information from the sets. Baki ka kheer they only cook
Edited by nutmeg7 - 7 hours ago

I am sure soon Ab gonna bursts out anger and he will console her and they will end up having their SR🙄

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

He was not mature boyfriend too. He was just romantic boyfriend who was in his own world. If he was mature, he would have directly told kaveri how wrong she is to brought up prenup papers, instead he was like my family loves you. Would have got angry with his family for treating abhira badly knowing her infertility instead of smiling with them happily after abhira said yes to marriage, would have made sure to know how she arranged money or she is facing any trouble for money when he got to know her loan was not approved.

Ditto ! It's delusional to call him a mature boyfriend ..the one who can't handle his family affairs yet drag his gf into the hell hole , how is he and his father mature ? With all the promises of love & protection , they always leave her hand when it's necessary..exactly which promise did he fulfill uptil now ? 🤣 he was high on hormones

Just once or twice if he spoke up against dadisa , it's not enuf ..bonus mei he held his foofasas collar...thats it...if he was leaving the house , it was not just for abhira , it's bec rohit was unhappy with his presence ..he called prenup papers a misunderstanding and didn't feel the need to tell his dadisa that it's wrong ..he didn't mind if abhira is looked down upon & she decides to blow up her mother's saving to save face ke sharams bhi kar sakte hai function..previously he failed to keep ruhi at an arms distance & still can't..I mean such a big thing and he didn't tell rohit about it ..

But then , I won't blame him alone ..abhira has been acting like a blind fool all along , she's his 50% partner here..dadisa ko bol ke meri self respect blah blah , she was cool with dadisa post pre nup..vidya toh inko kabhi galat lagti hi nahi ..ruhi ko 4 baatein bole ke kya hi ho jayega ? Abhi bhi theres nothing to feel sad about? The shrap the reports... She wanted this family she had this family, she isn't complaining but ..why are we ?

Edited by Krinya - 6 hours ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

woh log bohot fake articles daal rahe hai. Yeh sirf IF ka lagta hai. They get half information from the sets. Baki ka kheer they only cook

haha smiley36 like unko info miltha abhira kheer banayegi smiley37 IF will assume ruhi bigadegi in reality armaan and vidya ne abhira ka kheer I reject kar diya😂

IF gets infor abhimaan going on date IF assumes ruhi will spoil the date but reality armaan will blast at Abhira. She will decorate everything and armaan will blast at her for doing all this and he needs a space 😂

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 hours ago
Posted: 6 hours ago

Madhav tapak gaya toh Vidya will be chandalini for sure.

Now I want Madhav to die to see Vidya’s crying 😂😂😂😂😂

she will do vilay tandav next 🥳
nutmeg7 thumbnail

So you think Armaan has peaked? I feel he has some more time before things go south

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Even Rohit throwing Ruhi out of the house turned out to be fake news.

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Madhav tapak gaya toh Vidya will be chandalini for sure.

Now I want Madhav to die to see Vidya’s crying 😂😂😂😂😂

Muje bhi dekh na hai Vidya ji ka OTT acting...she was so funny in welcoming Abheera to the house. She kept beating that thaali with the kalash on her way to the room smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Bas Ek baat kehni hai woh bedroom or bathroom wala steamy scene dekhkar and bich mein Oh more saiyaan song play karke makers ne saabut kar diya ki yeh jo bhi karenge.Apne old season ku copy hi karenge.

Kaira Ki Copy

Kaira ki Copy.

Generation 3 bhale hi keshu bhu ho but music department ne kuch new kiya tha unhine new songs banaye

Jaise Hamari bano pyari,Apno ka saya(offical yrkkh remake), Ruhedariaya(Saif ali khan's movie's remake),Life is beautiful(Dik se bandhi ek jodi remake),Jaaniye(Generation 3 ki jaan orginal song)

And unhone background music par bhi kaam kiya.

Kuch background music Yeh rishte hain pyar ke se churaye,(Ji haan Maine kal parso hi notice kiya,Yaad hai woh episode jiska mene jikar kiya tha jisme Son chireya song play hota hai yrhpk mein usme last do minute mein Same background scrore tha,Jo generation 3 mein tha or Generation 4 mein hai)

Kuch Yrkkh generation 1 and 2 se churaye.

But Kucn ew bhi toh banaye the.

Kaise Akshara, Abhimanyu in doni ke bgm new the.Song new the.

But but but Generation 4 mein ek bhi song ko recreate nahi kiya gaya.

Koi new song banaya hi nahi gaya hamare new couple ke liye.

Bgm ke naam par generation 2 and 3 se copy kar liye sabhi ke sabhi bgm.Backgroumd score sirf ek hi banaya woh tha Sheenaaaayo!

Haan Ji only one background scrore in entire show.Woh bhi Armaan ka isse acha Abhimanyu ka background scrore tha.

Music department ne kuch kaam nahi kiya, generation 4 mein sab candy crush khelne mein busy hogne has copy paste karte hai apne old shows ke

inko kuch mila kya apna kuch alag se name se leke poora copy aur arman name us mostly told by arohi 🤪
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Even Rohit throwing Ruhi out of the house turned out to be fake news.

rohith ka hilarious ye baccha karke chodega ab 😂