Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Correct. His stand on prenup was also not up to the point. Family jaap toh hamesha hi thaa. Abhira has completely ruined her life by falling in love with a confusing, weak and once bhabhi ka lover(kal shayad fir ho jaye kya pata) mansmiley19

I stopped trusting this character when he fought for ruhi case and brainwashed abhira to give up her FIRST CASE after his infamous redemption. We can understand where his priority lies.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh man who can't wait for show down between Poofa sa and his Mamsa smiley42 That man said it's not greed but his Haq. Why didn't he use that blood and sweat for his own firm, or demand equal partnership. He married into the family, used their name to raise his profile but wasted the opportunity to grown his own empire. Had ummeed dreams of running it with his son Krish, that didn't work out he decided divide and conquer that didn't work. Now the girl he blame for his children following their dreams is being offer a job to place he wants to rule as the only Raja smiley37smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Aree kahen ka queen?? Usko widow bana kar fir Armaan ke peeche chod denge ye log jo usko kabhi mile ga nahi aur end mein cliff se dhakel dengesmiley36

Her daughter will be next Pl and the story continues....... smiley37 If she gets a happy life with her husband and kid tab manungi queen treatment.

woh armaan ke peeche nahi bhagegi armaan hi uska haath pakdhega dekh lena to give a father for her son or to give a mother to his daughter smiley36Armaan is still a lawyer but ab kisi ko bhi pakad sakthi hai you never know. 😂

She gets happy life it need not be necessary that it should be with her husband and kid. She will have happy life with her family where as fl gali gali main thokar khaathi hai and even she will forced to marry someone she met on road just because no one else cares for her. 😂

PL kuch bhi kaand karle she will have family support but FL ka kaand aise bada bana dethe hai uske saamne PL ka kaand will look like kuch bhi nahi hai 😂 like attempt to murder has less impact of actual murder.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

But she isn't sad or zoned out correct ? Neither with the infertility news nor shrap nor indifference ..🤷‍♀️

This kind of behavior he didn't exhibit for the first time.. I read so many times this is the new man abhira has invented 🤣 kya hua ab? Arman was always like this and there r less chances he will change .I'll comment on his behavior when I watch the episode..he said yest if they moved out it would be easier but now he will see his mom's indifference every minute & feel traumatized so that's what it is , I guess

Dekhoji abhira was doomed when she accepted madhavs proposal to stay back ..her Fate was sealed..ab rone se Faida nai..and she's not crying also ..i find it odd she's craving for intimacy at this time 🤣

Ideally it should exactly be like how you've written but the thing is , it'll be the same scenario even then..abhira crying for her sauteli saas would be laughable to me ..Arman ka toh phir samajh aata hai.

@bold Agree they are showing fl as robot who is immune to all kind of abuse.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I would like nothing more than to see Armaan romancing but I'm actually glad dkp didn't sweep this away like we didn't hear Vidya curse him and his marriage. Ar is dealing with like most men do to themselves, instead of sharing the fear. I see it manifesting to frustration, and soon it'll annoyance to raw anger the boom big outburst. Vidya being angry is fine but that vile behavior she's worst than a beast that eat their own in the jungle

vidya is vile who can't accept it. She herself said armaan made her sauteli maa so she will show that aage aage .

Abheera going for maa to give kheer. Mata came in and threw spoon aside. Abheera beta please dont force day and vidya. You will be more hurt. Let both maa beta solve it.

20240929_082002-COLLAGE.jpg

Rohit is fed that love which he missed one yr for going away from family. Khavo khavo double khalo ghee parathe raat ko kaam ayenge majboot se sab karne ke liye 🤪 ma ki mamta wishes of vanshaj puri karni hi na.

Mera khoon hi aakhir mere bete tum ho to rohit 🤪

Ar left his kheer bowl aside seeing maa ki mamta on rohit.

If vidya showed that love as sautela and apna before he could have got that farq. Now it's evident.

20240929_081859-COLLAGE.jpg

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

woh armaan ke peeche nahi bhagegi armaan hi uska haath pakdhega dekh lena to give a father for her son or to give a mother to his daughter smiley36Armaan is still a lawyer but ab kisi ko bhi pakad sakthi hai you never know. 😂

She gets happy life it need not be necessary that it should be with her husband and kid. She will have happy life with her family where as fl gali gali main thokar khaathi hai and even she will forced to marry someone she met on road just because no one else cares for her. 😂

PL kuch bhi kaand karle she will have family support but FL ka kaand aise bada bana dethe hai uske saamne PL ka kaand will look like kuch bhi nahi hai 😂 like attempt to murder has less impact of actual murder.

FL ka toh hamesha ka hai but I'm sure once Rohit dies her ummeed will take a U-turn and this time not she or Armaan but the family (Vidya and Kaveri) will ask them to be together. She has always got family support and will get in future no doubt in that but happiness to the fullest can only be shown if she gets a life with rohit and her child.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ruhi warming up to Rohit is a danger sign. And her dialogue that she was under the impression that everyone she loves dies - papa, matashree, poppy…

Ab aage ka kya batau… we can only guess where it is heading

Aree kahen ka queen?? Usko widow bana kar fir Armaan ke peeche chod denge ye log jo usko kabhi mile ga nahi aur end mein cliff se dhakel dengesmiley36

Her daughter will be next Pl and the story continues....... smiley37 If she gets a happy life with her husband and kid tab manungi queen treatment.

let ruro be happy with their kid,you wish for that . Orelse abhimaan pe bhaari padega. We are seeing vidya ka affect on arman. If something goes ulta we have to see digital dolby vfx affects of rohit on ar head so 🤗 bless the second ones first ones are also happy
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ruhi warming up to Rohit is a danger sign. And her dialogue that she was under the impression that everyone she loves dies - papa, matashree, poppy…

Ab aage ka kya batau… we can only guess where it is heading

Goodbye Rohit, you will not be missed 👋

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

FL ka toh hamesha ka hai but I'm sure once Rohit dies her ummeed will take a U-turn and this time not she or Armaan but the family (Vidya and Kaveri) will ask them to be together. She has always got family support and will get in future no doubt in that but happiness to the fullest can only be shown if she gets a life with rohit and her child.

Mujhe nahi lagtha ye log completely ghum follow karenge they just need hype online. Unko woh hype ruhi ko positive rakhne se zyada milega as fl solos trend to get an AA. Abhimaan will ask ppl to reunite and armaan supporters starts calling out fls mistakes of doing family jaap and not listening to armaan and sab log milkar ruhi ke acche scenes ko bhi aise bolenge jaise she is doing saazish which will make others to see the show to see aisa kya kar rahi hai woh and then end up liking her and will fight against everyone 😂 yahi toh dkp ka formula hai most hated character ko positive banana 😂