Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Even I felt bad for Abhira .. the medical report came suddenly.. she had not been able to process it .. maybe she and Armaan should have taken a break to actually decide it .. but this wedding was being dragged so much . They should have shown a leap to process it

actually mistake shown there by family not consulting doctor again. They just trusted one report and took it as her fate. This is the negligence they played again with the girl who has none.

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

mubarak ho badhaiyya ji badhaiyya, ruhi firse vamp of the week bangyismiley40smiley41

woh toh last tak rahegi 🤪

mubarak ho badhaiyya ji badhaiyya, ruhi firse vamp of the week bangyismiley40smiley41

IF article came Rohit insulting ruhi throwing her out when will it come re I am waiting 🤪

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

IF article came Rohit insulting ruhi throwing her out when will it come re I am waiting 🤪

jab ayega epi mein tag me. Ye maut ka tamasha hum v dekhenge 🤣🤣🤣🤣

These people can't really write can they? Why showed roru wala scene then. Ruhi said to abhira she's changed. Why ruhi crying over abhiman leaving. Or they will give ruhi scene she can cry abhi main khushiya pane wali thi chin gyi dhaiiii

jab ayega epi mein tag me. Ye maut ka tamasha hum v dekhenge 🤣🤣🤣🤣

These people can't really write can they? Why showed roru wala scene then. Ruhi said to abhira she's changed. Why ruhi crying over abhiman leaving. Or they will give ruhi scene she can cry abhi main khushiya pane wali thi chin gyi dhaiiii

thode din mooh bandh karke baithegi nahi toh patta katega uska poddar house se. Aur ar abheera ko Vidya maa ki dance se fursat nahi toh ruhi pe nahi jayenge. Aise hi chaalu writers side kar diye kkk episode ko. Agar ruhi woh ghar mein nahi toh bhi 3 vamps hi khoon choosne ke liye fl ka 🤪 ruhi ko exposure dete toh next minute giregi neeche aur pregnant hogi free pass milega maa ko har jagah maa ka jindabad, dadi bhi ek maa hi usko bada ijjat deni hi sab, Vidya bhi maa hi toh uska guroor ghamand cake party se nahi udega, next set of maasss soon 🤗
Edited by Mehersudha - 19 hours ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Abhira not being affected by the curses seems odd. Abhira not feeling the pain of being rejected by someone because of infertility which isn't even her fault or in her control is devastating.

BV didn't give Naira a breakdown scene on her daughter's death (she got one after years) whereas Kartik got an entire episode of mourning & he nailed it! Why mentioned it because it's Bhavna's pattern.

Abhira has lost her mother and she knows no one who can be called her family by blood .. she was devastated for a day and another day ..

Next day she got married .. it’s a big day she deserves to be happy and smiling .. but vidya behaving like a demon .. should have given her shivers .. and armaan calling her Ma Ma ..

For armaan he faced 2 shocks in a day .. can they just sit down n relax and reflect .,

Frankly Abhira should tell him . Till I become mentally stable.. it’s better we don’t become intimate .. first you sort things out with your mother . If you think this is becoming unbearable we will split up . And you can marry someone who will give you kids and keeps your mother happy

Ab kya kiya usne?? Pregnant ho gayi kya??

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

actually mistake shown there by family not consulting doctor again. They just trusted one report and took it as her fate. This is the negligence they played again with the girl who has none.

Tell me a gynaecologist who came at home and checked her .. took blood sample and gave her report that she cannot have babies .. how credible is that.. it’s like midwifery or old wives tale

If she had said her TBC is precarious.. I suspect she has a life threatening disease that would have been more believable

Edited by Aadi04 - 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

Ab kya kiya usne?? Pregnant ho gayi kya??

ek article IF ka aya ki ruhi spoils first rasoi of abheera. We need to see if it happens or not

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Tell me a gynaecologist who came at home and checked her .. took blood sample and gave her report that she cannot have babies .. how credible is that.. it’s like midwifery or old wives tale

If she had said her TBC is precarious.. I suspect she has a life threatening disease that would have been more believable

creative liberty in medical field. Atleast scan in hospital could have shown it's like dadis friend came older doctor checked as it's fainted girl doubted then itself and blood test. No illiterate will trust ut.y maids daughter went for ivf and now she is carrying kid in tummy