Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 20 hours ago

Abheera got him to bedroom and he stopped near the door leaving her hand. She tried to cheer his mood. But he is lost.

20240928_121239-COLLAGE.jpg

She hugs him gives that emotional support and her ms is entangled on his shirt.

She sees the physical proximity of him and feels the intimacy whereas he is lost in his own thoughts of maa ka beta nahi hoon🤪

20240928_121340-COLLAGE.jpg

This nearness is like what they earned before shadi as gf bf giving pecks and chumbak ki tarah chipakna always. 🤪

Abheera sees his dejected mood and has no feels in proximity. Lostin mind

20240928_121451-COLLAGE.jpg

Posted: 20 hours ago

Ar got a call that he got medicines as delivery for Vidya maa. He needs to go down.

20240928_121548-COLLAGE.jpg

He sees ms is struck tries slowly to get it out

20240928_122953-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera tries to remove ms from his shirt but he keeps the button in her hand.

From back side the triangle is there in pendant so Vidya maa ar and abheera are the main 🤪 which is not seem from front side. 🤓

20240928_123025-COLLAGE.jpg

This is like him running away after maaa not holding ghat bandhan And that rista .

20240928_175730-COLLAGE.jpg

Button shows rista fixing.abherra opened all buttons of ar on her own kept him nangu this is his orphan or sautela status out in family always whenever ar holds abheera either dadi charu ir rohit Or Vidya show him that place. Ruhi fixed a button on ar shirt that's ruro rista which is through ar. He didn't let other buttons to be fixed on his shirt last january.

20240928_133154-COLLAGE.jpg

Removing a button is his rista kept in abhiras hands to be held. Brown button suits deserted lonely life.Abheera holding button is like holding ghat bandhan their shadi rista in her hand alone and waiting near door . She will be left alone in this track giving him that support him staying apart. This track is for emotional separation staying physically together. He has no thought on intimacy or sr Or anything except to get back his maa in life as he is nothing without Vidya maa . Jus family ne mujhe apna banaya, mera ek pehchan diye hi poddars uss family ke against kabhi nahi javunga first promo part playing again him choosing his family against abheera.

Edited by Mehersudha - 19 hours ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 19 hours ago

Poddar family legacy is not important in the show .. it’s rishta’s legacy .. so whether all the Poddar sons like Rohit , Armaan and Aryan have boys or stay childless .. it really does not matter to DKP.. just like Goenka ,Singhania and Birla boys disappeared ..

Abhira will have a baby girl even if they end the show in a happy note . Now whether she has baby girl with Armaan Poddar or the whole family disappears like Gen 3 .. is immaterial.. abhira will have a baby girl but maybe by surrogacy if they are so serious about infertility

Edited by Aadi04 - 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

When instead of romance she gets ma ki davai toh rona hi aayega.🤣 this was the first button scene post marriage..chalo post marriage toh greh pravesh aur suhaag raat bhi thi..khair..she was anticipating Tum meri ho blah blah blue blue

It wasn't about being in mood for romance who would expect him to romance his wife in such a distraught state? It's about negligence & behaving as if she is non-existent after all those "I will choose you in seven hundred lives" promises.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

In MS scene she was looking at him with a mix of pain, affection & broken expectations whereas he wasn't even looking at her. After a very long time I felt bad for Abhira this isn't what she deserved. Yes he is distraught, helpless and extremely heartbroken but Abhira's pain and longing for her husband, her condition on seeing his mother angry with him because of her are sort of non-existent for him right now "maa" is the only priority. Balance in relationships is needed even when he is fighting for Abhira.

Though Sam and Rohit both were good in that scene.

Even I felt bad for Abhira .. the medical report came suddenly.. she had not been able to process it .. maybe she and Armaan should have taken a break to actually decide it .. but this wedding was being dragged so much . They should have shown a leap to process it

Poddar family legacy is not important in the show .. it’s rishta’s legacy .. so whether all the Poddar sons like Rohit , Armaan and Aryan have boys or stay childless .. it really does not matter to DKP

Abhira will have a baby girl even if they end the show in a happy note . Now whether she has baby girl with Armaan Poddar or the whole family disappears like Gen 3 .. is immaterial.. abhira will have a baby girl but maybe by surrogacy if they are so serious about infertility

i am a legacy viewer so i know when and all fertility issues came in generations. What I wrote in my posts is my pov as per today's episode. Pl respect my pov . And i have no targets or fighting spirit in my posts. Like wise you post your pov and i won't intrude or contradict as it's not my nature. Poddars family pind shown with pot stretcher Wo deaths they can give hints different way. Why can't I write my pov as per what I saw. Fertility issues solved everytime in shoe I know it. Why not go in udariya style like someone said on the edt few days back. Why blood is important they can show dil ka rista too changing their style for show. Any season one kid is shown adopted by leads. Last time ruhi was adopted kid to hero and hero son too another side adopted.

Edited by Mehersudha - 19 hours ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

i am a legacy viewer so i know when and all fertility issues came in generations. What I wrote in my posts is my pov as per today's episode. Pl respect my pov . And i have no targets or fighting spirit in my posts. Like wise you post your pov and i won't intrude or contradict as it's not my nature. Poddars family pind shown with pot stretcher Wo deaths they can give hints different way. Why can't I write my pov as per what I saw. Fertility issues solved everytime in shoe I know it. Why not go in udariya style like someone said on the edt few days back. Why blood is important they can show dil ka rista too changing their style for show. Any season one kid is shown adopted by leads. Last time ruhi was adopted kid to hero.

I get it .. sorry for sounding rude ..

but I have learnt something itv is ruthless .. have seen IF scrutinising every detail I was in IF during ipkknd .. we used to scrutinise every scene but it never happened. So I have become kinda pessimistic. I like your minute pics did not mean to hurt your sentiment

Edited by Aadi04 - 19 hours ago

mubarak ho badhaiyya ji badhaiyya, ruhi firse vamp of the week bangyismiley40smiley41

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Even I felt bad for Abhira .. the medical report came suddenly.. she had not been able to process it .. maybe she and Armaan should have taken a break to actually decide it .. but this wedding was being dragged so much . They should have shown a leap to process it

@bold Abhira not being affected by the curses seems odd. Abhira not feeling the pain of being rejected by someone because of infertility which isn't even her fault or in her control is devastating.

BV didn't give Naira a breakdown scene on her daughter's death (she got one after years) whereas Kartik got an entire episode of mourning & he nailed it! Why mentioned it because it's Bhavna's pattern.

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I get it .. sorry for sounding rude ..

but I have learnt something itv is ruthless .. have seen IF scrutinising every detail I was in IF during ipkknd .. we used to scrutinise every scene but it never happened. So I have become kinda pessimistic. I like your minute pics did not mean to hurt your sentiment

happened or not is important re. The way we watch that day it gets some fresh pov. And i read posts on edt who express their views happily with fun so if it comes out it's good orelse what's gone from our pockets bolo nothing. Adopted kid is not a big deal in yrkkh every season they have one kid before . Gayu is adopted by s1 leads, vansh is kairas son shown with the emotional attachment they had along with kairav their own kid they adopted krishna, s3 both kids were adopted by different men gave unconditional love. They can show similar types here too as they show strong bonds that way. Even if it's an orphan girl from outside I would love to watch because love of parents will be same on any kid.