Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: a day ago

Abhira is the stronger person ..no doubt there…akshara raised her to be strong and to fend for herself..as for Armaan he is behaving according to how his character has been shown from the very beginning..he feels indebted to vidya and kaveri..and podaars are the only family he’s known as he can’t remember his biological mom..so he wants them in his life..only thing that has changed from the beginning is that he loves abhira and he can’t live without her ,.and if it came to a choice he will choose abhira over the family..but he’ll still be sad because he wants both abhira and his family In his life..and abhira will therefore do everything she can to give him both.!even if it is hurting her… But the problem is that Armaan although always supportive of abhira..in her studies, job, etc..still doesn’t consider her feelings..e.g. on wedding night he was supposed to go to,her and talk..not start drinking to feel better..then about the infertility..he’s never asked her how she feels..and many times abhira has said ..’ I’m not a doll..I have feelings ‘ …so this is one issue that’s going to create a problem for them.abhira will fall apart one day…because she gets no emotional support from anyone…maybe Manish will become her support system..she has to have one.. but Armaan by not being there for her emotionally ..will cause a rift..

Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Abhira is the stronger person ..no doubt there…akshara raised her to be strong and to fend for herself..as for Armaan he is behaving according to how his character has been shown from the very beginning..he feels indebted to vidya and kaveri..and podaars are the only family he’s known as he can’t remember his biological mom..so he wants them in his life..only thing that has changed from the beginning is that he loves abhira and he can’t live without her ,.and if it came to a choice he will choose abhira over the family..but he’ll still be sad because he wants both abhira and his family In his life..and abhira will therefore do everything she can to give him both.!even if it is hurting her… But the problem is that Armaan although always supportive of abhira..in her studies, job, etc..still doesn’t consider her feelings..e.g. on wedding night he was supposed to go to,her and talk..not start drinking to feel better..then about the infertility..he’s never asked her how she feels..and many times abhira has said ..’ I’m not a doll..I have feelings ‘ …so this is one issue that’s going to create a problem for them.abhira will fall apart one day…because she gets no emotional support from anyone…maybe Manish will become her support system..she has to have one.. but Armaan by not being there for her emotionally ..will cause a rift..

In MS scene she was looking at him with a mix of pain, affection & broken expectations whereas he wasn't even looking at her. After a very long time I felt bad for Abhira this isn't what she deserved. Yes he is distraught, helpless and extremely heartbroken but Abhira's pain and longing for her husband, her condition on seeing his mother angry with him because of her are sort of non-existent for him right now "maa" is the only priority. Balance in relationships is needed even when he is fighting for Abhira.

Though Sam and Rohit both were good in that scene.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

Abhira, poor girl is again left all alone to handle herself in this big bad world as she called it, when she thought she could finally have one real relationship that she can call her own. She is probably more shocked than confused over armaan’s reaction towards her after everything they had been through together. This is a reality check for her as well, the difference between the Armaan outside PH and the Armaan inside PH.

For a person who had come to believe the sense of belonging to someone, after believing all the promises, after seeing how the guy went through so much trouble for a kiss, someone who repeatedly claimed her as his and promised to never let go, imagine the pain when the guy hasn’t even bothered to look at her face properly after their marriage, hasn’t even acknowledged her presence as his wife in his life after everything they have been through, let alone give her a hug. Imagine after going through all the taunts, insults and humiliation just for the love of this one person, only to be completely feel neglected by the same person after promising they would always be there for each other. She needs to accept the truth that she is never going to be a priority in his life, that she needs to always be the stronger one in this relationship, and that her feelings are always going to take a backseat in this relationship.

There are only 2 ways left for her, either she accepts she and their relationship is always a second priority for Armaan or keep fighting for his attention like Vidya, KP and Ruhi. Both of these options are going to be claustrophobic for her. First one is going to break her spirits, the second one is going to break their relationship of love, friendship and mutual understanding; either way she is going to lose. The only other option would be breaking free of this relationship before it completely breaks her and accept that this never was meant to be.

well written on both ar and abheera. Today I too thought same like you abheera should fix on head she is his second priority as family comes first. She asked him after ruhaan shadi broke up by him you never give me the priority so I can't trust you. But he made afforts till kkk stunt before ruhi to show his priority . Before rohit and vidya everything is clear he choses his mom and brother the most. She should accept it as arranged marriage where hubby loves her she knows him and his love and no need to mistrust him any day. She is part of his life so she should adjust accordingly in the situations put in by that family for him

@ItvDrama Very well written regarding Armaan and Abhira both. You have beautifully put forth both perspectives smiley20

Dadi told Vidya, ar both are wrong as they are not thinking of family and others. Dadi is angry on Vidya as she chose her own decisions on ar without consulting dadi.

20240928_111538-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi showed Vidya moti ki mala and asked her either keep this in her neck or break it showing breaking of family

20240928_111611-COLLAGE.jpg

Vidya reminded good moments with abheera and arman.

20240928_111657-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 23 hours ago

Vidya gave moti ki mala which shows family together is in dadis hands.

Vidya said I am ok with ar at home but I don't accept him as my son.

So ar guess is right I can't see my mom hating me Or turn my face on me. 🤪

20240928_111802-COLLAGE.jpg

Fufa thought ar abheera go away from home and he can take firm as his fooling rohit there. His plan failed through dadi.Madhav gave constipated looks throughout aur kya karega beti ki pita hi woh 🤪

20240928_111821-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi blamed Vidya saying she didn't accept ar through heart it's all dhong till now. Dadi said she never let ar ho away from home as she took him through heart as apna.

Vidya is shocked how can she blame her mothers love ran into her room.

20240928_112001-COLLAGE.jpg

20240928_112001-COLLAGE.jpg

Vidya can't take dadis words as fake mother so she started crying what a mother can't take decisions in family when she works this hard to join the family. And who is there to understand me?

20240928_112124-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruro stand near the door and rohit says we are there with you. Both pick scattered stuff of arman and give it to Vidya. Rohit says for your happiness he is leaving home. Vidya says I am not selfish mother I am happy for him I want his happiness.

Scattered stuff is like abheera ke hath ka ladoo eaten by kid and not kept for bhog on janmastami so abheera has lost chance now for kid as her fertility issues shown

20240830_131947-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi rohit gives her hand to support her emotional turmoil.

20240928_120637-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 23 hours ago
Posted: 22 hours ago

Vidya said in joint family there is no tera mera whatever is for every one. I gave teachings to my sons as ours not as mine. How can arman never think of his happiness and kept others haq too as bait. He stopped haq of madhav becoming a grabdpa Or you as chacha chachu. This house elder son has stopped all haqs for us.

20240928_120925-COLLAGE.jpg

Will you both give us that haq Or happiness to us.is everything ok between you both Or not. Both got shocked with this question and turned faces but Vidya bugged pinned like anything that rohit said they don't have any issues. 🤪

20240928_120925-COLLAGE.jpg

Vidya is happy that her maa ki mamta understood by ruro and hugged them.

20240830_132316-COLLAGE.jpg

This is janmastami connect where ruhi got prasad to kanhaji and kept on her own. Today vidyas words humare vanshaj ko aage bhadane ka kaam tum karoge echoed it's not boy it's a girl. With boy family grows ahead with girl it goes to another family. Poddars family pind done by dadi shows no boy as legacy next ita girl or girls for both couples or girl from ruro and adopted beti for abhimaan.20240928_102142-COLLAGE.jpg

On janmastami dadi said humare ghar mein ek nanna bacha ayega echoed it's girl coming for ruro?

20240830_132231-COLLAGE.jpg

And ruhi is shown behind dadi.

20240928_121008-COLLAGE.jpg

Rohit held ruhis hand when he hugged Vidya mata. This is for his yes to kids and wants ruhi to support him.

Ruhis kkk has to be closed on our head for a time it seems 🤪 both lost in eo eyes 🤪 accepting Vidya maa ki mamtaaaa.20240928_121141-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 22 hours ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Even I feel Abhira has no support system ..,but sooner or later MG will reach out to her …,

Abhira is stronger but things cannot always be about Armaan .. Armaan is thinking that Vidya is hurt

But did he think how disgusting Vidya behaved with Abhira .. has he asked Abhira how are you handling this … it cannot always be me me me..

after this if abhira conceives and Vidya sheds crocodile tears . And Abhira forgives .. it is going to be 🥱

Frankly I don’t want Abhira conceiving for some time .. Kaveri has been cruel to her . But she has not shown fake love neither has Sanjay Bansal

Vidya ka switch on and off is disgraceful.. it is not a question of rich and poor

It is a question of being human .. Vidya has insulted every woman who faces difficulty in conceiving

Today I met an old acquaintance from my hometown in my cousins place .. he is doing very well and has been married for now 10-12 years .. I know he and his wife have had issues regarding infertility.

I obviously did not ask any question regarding this .

There are many couples who are in their 40s who don’t have kids .. because of some issues . These days it is too common.. let’s not make a mockery of this situation .Rishta is doing something very triggering Abd insensitive

Edited by Aadi04 - 22 hours ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

she wont publicly acknowledge but as long as she says it out loud, will be good

Armaan also she has acknowledged is their strength, their "investment". she knows Rohit and firm are doomed without Armaan.

I am getting tired of her "Ae Ladki" stuff. would like to see a proper dynamic of Kaveri-Abhira like there used to be in the Sheh as Armaan era.

I don’t want abhira bending over backwards so that Vidya accepts Armaan .. just like she had done last time ..

She triggered Vidya .. who screamed at Armaan and then Armaan made Abhira sign the divorce paper

Rohit will ask Abhira to arrange vidya’s birthday party . She should tactfully say I will help manisha Chachi .. because vidya aunty will be annoyed and it will spiral into Armaan screaming at me ..

this has already happened before .. everyone just finds a reason to blame me

Already I am overtired arranging my own wedding . Can I just attend the birthday party as a guest

Best is she can pretend to be suffering from Covid or something and back out

Edited by Aadi04 - 22 hours ago