Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Vidya jaise logon ka pata nahi but abhira jaisi bahu hote hain kya, shraap ke baad bhi maa bulake peeche jaate hain???

why should she stop her goodness when the other is vile.Swarna bashed naira to the core after shubham death in s2 but still naira never disrespected her. Same for akshu. Any mil if bad what can we say out except keeping calm giving for age and rista.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Areeyy lets not compare with real life.

In real life, I dont think any girl would call a saas like vidya maa after the curse she gave just before grah pravesh, 2 arm distance maintain rakti & vidya ko dekhke woh curse yaad aa jaata

leave vidya..in real life no modern girl,will even marry Armaan if he came with a family like podaars.. they’d say thank you for the proposal sir..but no thanks..I can do without this in my life 😂😂

Originally posted by: Nhikia

nah this only she's mad that ak didn't go back and now she thinks coz abhira is the daughter of ak and abhin she has to suffer

Abhira is way too loud and impulsive for my liking but still she doesn't have to suffer like this specially when such people like Vidya and kaveri are the ones making her suffer and ruhi is roaming freely

@ bold: Yup I get that…😃

Abhira is not shown as impulsive as Kaveri Vidya… armaan… even ruin I ignore her age compared to the other three…. She is the most sane one amongst all… when she is the one who is the one who needs support!!

Originally posted by: Indira1211

leave vidya..in real life no modern girl,will even marry Armaan if he came with a family like podaars.. they’d say thank you for the proposal sir..but no thanks..I can do without this in my life 😂😂

Exactly… the complex person that armaan is…. Usse bhi complex Uske complexes abd family…. Girls would maintain distance😃😃

ItvDrama thumbnail

I feel the writer is just bringing the core characteristics of Armaan back into the story. The bf/happy-go-lucky guy phase was a fleeting one, which was untangled with his family dynamics. Yes there were constant challenges in Armaan-Abhira relationship with family, but they were all isolated to his choosing Abhira, it did not impact his own personal relationship with his family, he was still in his house along with his family.

He has repeatedly claimed family is everything for him, he would give his life for them. So his reaction, though extreme, isn’t surprising, especially given in most of his vulnerable moments it has been Vidya who has been with him. It was Vidya who first pointed out to him that he might be falling in love with Abhira, it was her who handled him after his breakdown when Abhira left him after Ruhi and his past came to the forefront. It was only after Rohit came back, Armaan took a backseat for Vidya.

He is a very non-confrontational person, unless backed into a corner he doesn’t face a difficult situation even when he’s completely aware of it. Be it breaking the marriage with Ruhi, leaving the house or even convincing Abhira after infertility track when he realized she might back out, he handled all of the situations only when he was left with no options. For a very emotionally vested person, he can only concentrate on one relationship at one time. When Rohit returned, he was focused on only convincing him and did everything possible to sort his relationship. So it is not surprising he is reacting this way about Vidya and is completely oblivious to Abhira’s feelings. For Armaan, every relationship comes with a baggage of responsibility which he is aware of as well, so he will bend over backwards to fulfill it. The only relationship that is free of any responsibility is Abhira, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he thinks she would understand him.

There is also a major downside to all of this, a person like him feels the need to constantly prove himself and also needs the constant validation. They need to be accepted by everyone and definitely cannot handle the emotional rejection. The only way he is going to notice Abhira’s feelings if Vidya is pacified or if he feels he is losing Abhira. By then it’s going to be too late because he would have managed to turn the one relationship free of responsibility into the same where he would feel the need to compromise for all the lack of support and attention Abhira has faced.

Edited by ItvDrama - a day ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Areeyy lets not compare with real life.

In real life 90 percent of the show would not have happened.
ItvDrama thumbnail

Abhira, poor girl is again left all alone to handle herself in this big bad world as she called it, when she thought she could finally have one real relationship that she can call her own. She is probably more shocked than confused over armaan’s reaction towards her after everything they had been through together. This is a reality check for her as well, the difference between the Armaan outside PH and the Armaan inside PH.

For a person who had come to believe the sense of belonging to someone, after believing all the promises, after seeing how the guy went through so much trouble for a kiss, someone who repeatedly claimed her as his and promised to never let go, imagine the pain when the guy hasn’t even bothered to look at her face properly after their marriage, hasn’t even acknowledged her presence as his wife in his life after everything they have been through, let alone give her a hug. Imagine after going through all the taunts, insults and humiliation just for the love of this one person, only to be completely feel neglected by the same person after promising they would always be there for each other. She needs to accept the truth that she is never going to be a priority in his life, that she needs to always be the stronger one in this relationship, and that her feelings are always going to take a backseat in this relationship.

There are only 2 ways left for her, either she accepts she and their relationship is always a second priority for Armaan or keep fighting for his attention like Vidya, KP and Ruhi. Both of these options are going to be claustrophobic for her. First one is going to break her spirits, the second one is going to break their relationship of love, friendship and mutual understanding; either way she is going to lose. The only other option would be breaking free of this relationship before it completely breaks her and accept that this never was meant to be.

Edited by ItvDrama - a day ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I don’t deny that it might not leave Abhira with a pleasant feeling ..but I am surprised that she is surprised or shocked by all that is happening ..given the way Vidya behaved with her at the temple, which I am not sure Armaan even knows of, Abhira should have been expecting this and worse ..she has knowingly entered into the lion’s dense in the name of love ..Armaan will always love her but he might not always be in a position to stand by her side given his own complications ..

Vidya made a tactical error ..she should have disowned him before the wedding ..he likely would have pushed for postponing it if that were the case ..he thought she would come around to accepting him..he never thought she’d go to the extent she has !

I don't think so..nothing at that time would stop arman..he would probably counter vidyas threat with his life & dadisa would do her antim kriya nautanki before the wedding & baarat would still go..vidya as we know doesn't have a say against kaveri & kaveri understood arman would stop at nothing ..she very wisely said ke choti choti ladai nai jeetna mujhe Jung jeetna hai..so this is what she's working at..vidya emotional hoke ainvayi shrap de diya ..kaveri and sanjay were always working to Chuck out abhira smartly

How can they make Vidya mata play victim, woman and maa card after her monjulika act over a woman's infertility?smiley11

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

How can they make Vidya mata play victim, woman and maa card after her monjulika act over a woman's infertility?smiley11

It was funny actually..she said ppl will think I'm this selfish ke I will.oppose abhira & Arman shadi..I opposed coz I can't be dadi and dadisa can't be pardadismiley44 so former is being selfish and later is not smiley44