Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: a day ago

Stupid writers! Bekaar storyline dekar, Samridhii ko Roz rone wala scenes de kar , making her work like kolu ka bail and meesho ads and dusre serials ko promote karwaye rahenge, but ek achi storyline nahi de sakte smiley44

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold the marriage is the root cause of the present conflict ..but it is a decision they jointly made ..so they need to deal with it together ./however, Armaan’s identity crisis is so severe with Vidya removing herself from the equation that he is not likely to behave like how a normal, sorted man would ..but then he is not a sorted man ..and Abhira is well aware of the fact ..so she just has to make the best out of the worst ..or quit altogether, which she is unlikely to do .:!

Wohi toh, shaadi nahi honi chahiye the. When armaan went for rescue mission, i wanted the pandit ji to say that muhurat khatam ho gayi. But instead cvs came up with once in 1000 yrs ka muhurat 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️.

Abhira kahi nahi jaa rahi, armaan jaldi nahi badlane waala. But the way within an episode everything changed, is unbelievable. Not able to connect with any character or their ddp

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Wohi toh, shaadi nahi honi chahiye the. When armaan went for rescue mission, i wanted the pandit ji to say that muhurat khatam ho gayi. But instead cvs came up with once in 1000 yrs ka muhurat 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️.

Abhira kahi nahi jaa rahi, armaan jaldi nahi badlane waala. But the way within an episode everything changed, is unbelievable. Not able to connect with any character or their ddp

@bold…. This would have been the best…. But uss waqt bhi… I m sure… armaan ne convince kar lena tha abhira ko Shaadi ke liye… wo Muhrat bhi….😃😃

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

@bold…. This would have been the best…. But uss waqt bhi… I m sure… armaan ne convince kar lena tha abhira ko Shaadi ke liye… wo Muhrat bhi….😃😃

The way they made every wedding function a disaster, bhagwaan ka ishara samajkar postpone kar kena chahiye tha

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Yrkkh is not kalesh show they can't do it properly they should leave kalesh to anupama

Atleast anupama has quality kalesh

ghum and anupama is capable of quality kalesh

Yrkkh should find something else it's not their expertise

Edited by Nhikia - a day ago

Areeyy lets not compare with real life.

In real life, I dont think any girl would call a saas like vidya maa after the curse she gave just before grah pravesh, 2 arm distance maintain rakti & vidya ko dekhke woh curse yaad aa jaata

vidya jaise log rehte hi re aap ko sweet log hi pata honge 🤪
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

vidya jaise log rehte hi re aap ko sweet log hi pata honge 🤪

Vidya jaise logon ka pata nahi but abhira jaisi bahu hote hain kya, shraap ke baad bhi maa bulake peeche jaate hain???

Nhikia thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: India_TV

Y??? Is it because she is not a Birla but a Sharna??? Ya koi Aur reason hai?

Abhira is way too loud and impulsive for my liking but still she doesn't have to suffer like this specially when such people like Vidya and kaveri are the ones making her suffer and ruhi is roaming freely

Post edited for gen#3 discussion.

Edited by Sutapasima - a day ago
Nhikia thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Vidya jaise logon ka pata nahi but abhira jaisi bahu hote hain kya, shraap ke baad bhi maa bulake peeche jaate hain???

jaisi maa waisi beti Ghar se dhakka marke nikalne ke baad duniya bhar ke shrap ke baad bhi she used to go around saying her maaa
Nhikia thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Waise actresses ki kya galti but ye sab karke ye regressive mindset ko promote karre kyuki vo magically preg hojayegi and ye sab chup jayega

Plus it's kind of giving ' tum kuch bhi karo as long as you are family it's ok'