Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrigu thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

The reason for Armaan's behavior is that he knows yeh kahi nahi jaane wali. It may not be this obvious to him but it is somewhere in his subconscious mind.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I don’t deny that it might not leave Abhira with a pleasant feeling ..but I am surprised that she is surprised or shocked by all that is happening ..given the way Vidya behaved with her at the temple, which I am not sure Armaan even knows of, Abhira should have been expecting this and worse ..she has knowingly entered into the lion’s dense in the name of love ..Armaan will always love her but he might not always be in a position to stand by her side given his own complications ..

Vidya made a tactical error ..she should have disowned him before the wedding ..he likely would have pushed for postponing it if that were the case ..he thought she would come around to accepting him..he never thought she’d go to the extent she has !

I think she is also processing all that happened after the wedding. My guess, the way he was iterating he is her only true family, she kept her bar too high for himsmiley36.

Jab viewers are not able to believe his sudden ignorance towards abhira, toh usko bhi shock laga hoga. Him keeping distance from her unknowingly might make her believe that she is the root cause of the trouble in the family. Feels like few words of re assurance from him would definitely make her feel loved but armaan ko khud ke dukh ke upar koi nahi dikh raha, at the moment.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - a day ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

its not about vidya. Any day in real life beti beti hi bahu bahu hi. They will say as beti but won't take as beti. Very few out of blue are lucky to have that fortune. These characters are random in real life. It's all about giving in only they don't see any sort of goodness when they can't.

Areeyy lets not compare with real life.

In real life, I dont think any girl would call a saas like vidya maa after the curse she gave just before grah pravesh, 2 arm distance maintain rakti & vidya ko dekhke woh curse yaad aa jaata

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - a day ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Agar ruhi ko aise ww na karte toh this was her moment to mock armaan. And she would have cheered vidya as ruhi ka revenge vidya le rahi armaan se

But kya karein, viewers ki itni acchi kismat kahaan??

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

When instead of romance she gets ma ki davai toh rona hi aayega.🤣 this was the first button scene post marriage..chalo post marriage toh greh pravesh aur suhaag raat bhi thi..khair..she was anticipating Tum meri ho blah blah blue blue

smiley37

Exactly, she wasn't upset because of mehendi and all, the scene went from horny to sad.

If she doesn’t want these interruptions then leave the house with him, if you want to stay with family then medicine will take priority over romance, that's common sense

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - a day ago
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

Y??? Is it because she is not a Birla but a Sharna??? Ya koi Aur reason hai?

Because it entertains me, that's the point of watching dramas

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - a day ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Conclusion of rishta : shadi math karo live in main raho smiley36 like i think everyone here will agree kaira, abhira and abhimaan had better life before marriage smiley36

Ye mujhe dkp ka sazish lagtha hai to control population in country smiley41

Alternative conclusion : pehla spouse is always not worthy even though they may give up their life for you. Isse accha pehle shaadi fix hothe hi mandap se bhaag jao wait for 2nd person. Why to take tension 😂

Edited by firewings_diya - a day ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

This show has become a joke. What's wrong with these writers.

Better to move to Durga forum smiley44

mrigu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Agar ruhi ko aise ww na karte toh this was her moment to mock armaan. And she would have cheered vidya as ruhi ka revenge vidya le rahi armaan se

But kya karein, viewers ki itni acchi kismat kahaan??

I doubt they even have a proper character arc for Ruhi. Hopefully they do away with her character for good. Rohit should know the truth and they should separate and go their separate ways.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I think she is also processing all that happened after the wedding. My guess, the way he was iterating he is her only true family, she kept her bar too high for himsmiley36.

Jab viewers are not able to believe his sudden ignorance towards abhira, toh usko bhi shock laga hoga. Him keeping distance from her unknowingly might make her believe that she is the root cause of the trouble in the family. Feels like few words of re assurance from him would definitely make her feel loved but armaan ko khud ke dukh ke upar koi nahi dikh raha, at the moment.

@bold the marriage is the root cause of the present conflict ..but it is a decision they jointly made ..so they need to deal with it together ./however, Armaan’s identity crisis is so severe with Vidya removing herself from the equation that he is not likely to behave like how a normal, sorted man would ..but then he is not a sorted man ..and Abhira is well aware of the fact ..so she just has to make the best out of the worst ..or quit altogether, which she is unlikely to do .:!