Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

My question was also sarcastic, I enjoy when she is sad, but the man didn't really do anything to hurt her, if he had I would have liked him

Ohhh okkk...Now I understood ur perspective... Have a sweet daysmiley31smiley31
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

In my opinion, the honeymoon phase and being in la la land already got done during the pre-wedding days only ..now it is time for hardcore saas bahu business and that’s what’s coming ..romance can at best be the icing on the cake .

Absolutely. Share the same view. Waise bhi carrot dikhake chhod diya
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I would have agreed to the alternative scenario if today's scene was the first instance armaan ignored abhira. Instead It started from the moment they came back home from mandap(i toh didn't like him leaving abhira at mandap & going to rescue ruhi. I mean she was his responsibility,when rohit was not there, now situations has changed. If he repeats the same stunt & rohit comes to know about it, i think he would blast armaan instead if thanking him). If we consider all the situations where he left her alone like Ghar pravesh ke time use akela chodna, then first night akele chodna, then this button scene, though its not a big mistake, definitely leaves an unpleasant feeling.

Agree with the rest

I don’t deny that it might not leave Abhira with a pleasant feeling ..but I am surprised that she is surprised or shocked by all that is happening ..given the way Vidya behaved with her at the temple, which I am not sure Armaan even knows of, Abhira should have been expecting this and worse ..she has knowingly entered into the lion’s dense in the name of love ..Armaan will always love her but he might not always be in a position to stand by her side given his own complications ..

Vidya made a tactical error ..she should have disowned him before the wedding ..he likely would have pushed for postponing it if that were the case ..he thought she would come around to accepting him..he never thought she’d go to the extent she has !

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

lol emoji nhi dala tha shayad Maine

People wanted a dadisa taking side of abhira and it's happening and frankly neither the actress not her character making sense 🤣🤣🤣 itna drama rr for Arman not to marry then Vidya was doing her tamasha usko bhi band krdiya. Ab waris bol Diya arman ko. So maybe abhira has won her over and hum sath sath hai chalega 🤣😏

Dadisa take one side at all time and that's what's in the best interest of Kaveri Poddar, and how to keep iron fist and control family. Right now she only have a problem that Vidya didn't consult her first not her actions or behavior. I thinks she was shock but that doesn't mean she was against it,

btw like your new dp I'm changing mine to his one

it was mixed or to use this smiley37

This is my old one gosh pati and patni be competing smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - a day ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Why does Madhav look like a boiled potato here?

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Let's have another scenario, IR happened, Ab is obviously disturbed and reverse today's Abhira's mood with Armaan. I wonder, What names Armaan would be getting today. smiley37smiley37

PS: That doesn't mean Armaan is right here. He really needs figure everything out soon.

arre ..forget IR..kitni baar dhakka kha chuka hai already smiley37

My question was also sarcastic, I enjoy when she is sad, but the man didn't really do anything to hurt her, if he had I would have liked him

Y??? Is it because she is not a Birla but a Sharna??? Ya koi Aur reason hai?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I would have agreed to the alternative scenario if today's scene was the first instance armaan ignored abhira. Instead It started from the moment they came back home from mandap(i toh didn't like him leaving abhira at mandap & going to rescue ruhi. I mean she was his responsibility,when rohit was not there, now situations has changed. If he repeats the same stunt & rohit comes to know about it, i think he would blast armaan instead if thanking him). If we consider all the situations where he left her alone like Ghar pravesh ke time use akela chodna, then first night akele chodna, then this button scene, though its not a big mistake, definitely leaves an unpleasant feeling.

Agree with the rest

I agree but let's give him sometime. It's only 2 days.

But I really want Abhira to give him a hard time after he becomes normal.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

I don't think you have watched the scene

Does she have money to distribute sweets? Why would I want her to do that?

When instead of romance she gets ma ki davai toh rona hi aayega.🤣 this was the first button scene post marriage..chalo post marriage toh greh pravesh aur suhaag raat bhi thi..khair..she was anticipating Tum meri ho blah blah blue blue

She is not any random girl they met couple of weeks back. They know her for more than a year now. Vidya ka rehne do, she remembers madhav was staying away from her because of abhira, but forgot madhav is alive because of same girl.

Toh shaadi ho ya na ho vidya aise hi rehti

its not about vidya. Any day in real life beti beti hi bahu bahu hi. They will say as beti but won't take as beti. Very few out of blue are lucky to have that fortune. These characters are random in real life. It's all about giving in only they don't see any sort of goodness when they can't.