Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

I thot itna serious reply woh bhi kaveri ko support karte hue..🤣

lol emoji nhi dala tha shayad Maine

People wanted a dadisa taking side of abhira and it's happening and frankly neither the actress not her character making sense 🤣🤣🤣 itna drama rr for Arman not to marry then Vidya was doing her tamasha usko bhi band krdiya. Ab waris bol Diya arman ko. So maybe abhira has won her over and hum sath sath hai chalega 🤣😏

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

What is she doing? Those where I live.

The man wasn't rude, he gave her explanations, also stood there to help, then ultimately broke his own button and rushed, what else was he to do? There was no reason to feel bad here, she should have gone with him to check medicines if she cares so much about family or go and live alone with him

I still didnt see any tears in her eyes.I just saw a completely clueless and confused girl If u could see it then very well😂😂.. Even if she had tears whats so " playing victim card"abt it??? Starting from the mehendi track she has been dealing with some horrible shits. And even after all those events r u expecting her to make happy face and start distributing sweets to all🤣🤣

Her MS could have brocken.. May be not a big deal for all. But yeah matters to her....

Edited by OliviaP - a day ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

There's was no tears in Abhira eyes let alone crying. smiley37

If Ab isn't mad after Ar left her at that door but cause he's in a hurry to get mother medicine would be really foolish. The scene is less 5 second to even pick up her mood, if she's sad for him, herself or in dismay. You'll have to wait till the next episode if dkp continue from there

Edited by pyar-ishk - a day ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Let’s consider an alternative scenario …the MS is stuck and a client comes to see Abhira ..she tries to untangle herself but gets impatient ..picks up a pair of scissors and snips the button off..seems unlikely ? So why is this a crime if Armaan does it for his mother ? When he realizes that he could break the MS in his anxiety to collect the meds, he cuts the button off his own shirt ..one way to look at it would be that he would harm himself rather than compromising on his relationship with either of them ….a more pessimistic way would be that Abhira would be left holding a part of him some day..the button being a metaphor for a baby ..isn’t that the story across the last two gens ..I’d like to look at it as the first scenario..

When Abhira’s heart could break over a random Manish Goenka disowning her, Armaan is not supposed to be shattered that the woman who has been singularly responsible for giving him an identity and making him the man he is has disowned him?

And yes, marriage does change things ..neither man nor woman feels the need to go out of their way to impress the other party ..because they start feeling secure in their relationship..and there is the implicit expectation that the other party will understand their compulsions

In my opinion, the honeymoon phase and being in la la land already got done during the pre-wedding days only ..now it is time for hardcore saas bahu business and that’s what’s coming ..romance can at best be the icing on the cake ..the cake is still going to be family conflict ..reality of ITV ..which is why those seeking romance quit post the wedding phase ..or the consummation or whatever !

I would have agreed to the alternative scenario if today's scene was the first instance armaan ignored abhira. Instead It started from the moment they came back home from mandap(i toh didn't like him leaving abhira at mandap & going to rescue ruhi. I mean she was his responsibility,when rohit was not there, now situations has changed. If he repeats the same stunt & rohit comes to know about it, i think he would blast armaan instead if thanking him). If we consider all the situations where he left her alone like Ghar pravesh ke time use akela chodna, then first night akele chodna, then this button scene, though its not a big mistake, definitely leaves an unpleasant feeling.

Agree with the rest

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - a day ago
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I still didnt see any tears in her eyes.. If u could see it then very well😂😂.. Even if she had tears whats so wrong abt it??? Starting from the mehendi track she has been dealing with some horrible shits. And even after also those events r u expecting her to make happy face and start distributing sweets to all🤣🤣

Her MS could have brocken.. May be not a big deal for all. But yeah matters to her....

I don't think you have watched the scene

Does she have money to distribute sweets? Why would I want her to do that?

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

There's was no tears in Abhira eyes let alone crying. smiley37

If Ab isn't mad after Ar left her at that door but cause he's in a hurry to get mother medicine would be really foolish. , if she's sad for him, herself or in dismay. You'll have to wait till the next episode if dkp continue from there

Exactly..More than anything this is what I dislike about this track the most.. Ab ka ek teek se monologue bhi nahi milraha hain to know whats her inner thoughts.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Let’s consider an alternative scenario …the MS is stuck and a client comes to see Abhira ..she tries to untangle herself but gets impatient ..picks up a pair of scissors and snips the button off..seems unlikely ? So why is this a crime if Armaan does it for his mother ? When he realizes that he could break the MS in his anxiety to collect the meds, he cuts the button off his own shirt ..one way to look at it would be that he would harm himself rather than compromising on his relationship with either of them ….a more pessimistic way would be that Abhira would be left holding a part of him some day..the button being a metaphor for a baby ..isn’t that the story across the last two gens ..I’d like to look at it as the first scenario..

When Abhira’s heart could break over a random Manish Goenka disowning her, Armaan is not supposed to be shattered that the woman who has been singularly responsible for giving him an identity and making him the man he is has disowned him?

And yes, marriage does change things ..neither man nor woman feels the need to go out of their way to impress the other party ..because they start feeling secure in their relationship..and there is the implicit expectation that the other party will understand their compulsions

In my opinion, the honeymoon phase and being in la la land already got done during the pre-wedding days only ..now it is time for hardcore saas bahu business and that’s what’s coming ..romance can at best be the icing on the cake ..the cake is still going to be family conflict ..reality of ITV ..which is why those seeking romance quit post the wedding phase ..or the consummation or whatever !

Let's have another scenario, IR happened, Ab is obviously disturbed and reverse today's Abhira's mood with Armaan. I wonder, What names Armaan would be getting today. smiley37smiley37

PS: That doesn't mean Armaan is right here. He really needs figure everything out soon.

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

I don't think you have watched the scene

Does she have money to distribute sweets? Why would I want her to do that?

Meine tho scene 2-3 dekha.. You only asked right why she is crying.. So sarcastically I asked u what is she supposed to do other than crying.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

why will they feel for a girl who is not their blood baby day. If she is married it's their bahu so other generation fl were supported by inlaws family and mayka too then with fertility issues. If they took this, topic after shadi might be vidya supported too.

She is not any random girl they met couple of weeks back. They know her for more than a year now. Vidya ka rehne do, she remembers madhav was staying away from her because of abhira, but forgot madhav is alive because of same girl.

Toh shaadi ho ya na ho vidya aise hi rehti

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Meine tho scene 2-3 dekha.. You only asked right why she is crying.. So sarcastically I asked u what is she supposed to do other than crying.

My question was also sarcastic, I enjoy when she is sad, but the man didn't really do anything to hurt her, if he had I would have liked him