Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1839856454812979562?s=19

Why's she crying here? Victim card ready

Now what is he supposed to do, kill his mother? Why does rishta world highlights the relationship between a woman and her mother but hates if a man has any relationship with his mother?

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's all I'm waiting for, I want my shower scene. Bas

Seriously coming to your analysis, I didn't know the button was a big deal. To tell you the truth I didn't over think it, cause it reminded me of the scene with Ar 1.0. Ru sow a button on his shirt and wanted to cut the threat with her mouth and, he pushed her away and cut the thread himself, then Ab used staples to put his shirt together so he can go to court smiley37

@ bold: Now that make's sense, if we're going with rishta history here, aren't the women left hold the bag, metaphor for burden. So situation may come where they might me separated and she'll be the only one to the the heavy load of being outcast, blame while unknowingly pregnant. I really hope that don't happen cause so far certain Gen 4 is shown the tradition like Oh Kahna, Bawari Piya but most part Gen4 has charter on his own path so I hope it continues

situation mein kafi fark hai...IMO....iss waqt....they r in love....just married...willingly...and got the shraaap.....πŸ˜‚

and going to pick medicines from a delivery person cannt be counted urgent....itne naukar hai...koi bhi pick kar leta...and abhira has been quite wronged from the time she step into this house after marriage...

its just to show where armaan ki priority lies......

that staple thing bhi....abhira ki rpiroty was armaan....he should b on time...when there was no commitment....πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1839856454812979562?s=19

Why's she crying here? Victim card ready

Now what is he supposed to do, kill his mother? Why does rishta world highlights the relationship between a woman and her mother but hates if a man has any relationship with his mother?

Where is she crying and playing victim card in this clip???πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ruhi badal gayi

Kaveri badal gayi

Vidya badal gayi

Arman badal gaya .

Aap kyun badal gaye ?🀣

rishto k bhi roop badalte hai

Ek patni ati hai ek pati jata hai

Jethani huyi gffff

Kyuki ye rishta yehi kehlata hai

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan ko akal tab aata hain jab pani sar ke upar chala jaata hain.

Shaadi ke mandap pe pyar ka realization hua, ruhi ko dulhan ke jode mein dekhke uske intentions pata chala. Ab kuch drastic hoga tabhi aankein khulegi & will realise what abhira is going through.

Although baby with abhira & separation is thr most common track, idhar symbolisms ko seriously nahi lena chahiye

lets hope....woh and uska character doob na jaaye...πŸ˜‚ itna upra na jaayee paani...makers meharbaani rakhen...πŸ˜‚

Edited by India_TV - a day ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ajab @ 2:10 see your pufferish in full effect all the scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y-6GZxRbq4&t=4s

The analysis on this scene I don't really remember the detail but the button she sowed pop off but the part Ab staple on this shirt @ 0:47 stay intact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSNRRJLY4N4

Warning the acting is really bad gosh Prats was horrible smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ5z9-zqRF0

I miss bashing Armaan, no one got it worst then 1.0smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - a day ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

rishto k bhi roop badalte hai

Ek patni ati hai ek pati jata hai

Jethani huyi gffff

Kyuki ye rishta yehi kehlata hai

I thot itna serious reply woh bhi kaveri ko support karte hue..🀣

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Where is she crying and playing victim card in this clip???πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

What is she doing? Those sad faces and tears in eyes is called crying, where I live.

The man wasn't rude, he gave her explanations, also stood there to help, then ultimately broke his own button and rushed, what else was he to do? There was no reason to feel bad here, she should have gone with him to check medicines if she cares so much about family or go and live alone with him

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - a day ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Report abhira ka aaya hain, but noone is worried or sympathetic for her. Usually aise situations mein ladki ko support karte hain family/friends. Only few minutes of an episode was shown where abhira felt bad for herself, traffic signal pe bacche ko paise de diye, ghar pe bacche ki rone ki awaaz aayi & done ho gaya abhira got out of her trauma.

Idhar sab hone waali dadi ko sympathy de rahe hain. Vidya being upset that she cant be dadi is ridiculous considering she has rohit who can give her waris. Ek taraf they are saying vidya is dogli treating armaan & rohit different on the other hand they are showing she desperately wants armaan to have his own kid. Ek side fix kyun nahi rakhte vidya ko πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

Ho kya raha hain idharπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

why will they feel for a girl who is not their blood baby day. If she is married it's their bahu so other generation fl were supported by inlaws family and mayka too then with fertility issues. If they took this, topic after shadi might be vidya supported too.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Best pati within 24 hours of marriage

Left his bride at doorstep during gruhpravesh

Made his wife wait till 3 am at first night

Almost broke his wife's mangalsutra to get his mother's medicine

smiley37

I toh said it pehle se..

This man is extremely unreliable ...his father is ekdum nikamma nakara & he has his father's genes...

Abhira has put all her eggs in one basket ..like..quite literally ..mummy ka savings bhi uda diya just for a shadi function ..

But.chodo why raise our BP ? She's the one unaffected by the constant beizzatis and shraps ..πŸ’β€β™€οΈ