Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Report abhira ka aaya hain, but noone is worried or sympathetic for her. Usually aise situations mein ladki ko support karte hain family/friends. Only few minutes of an episode was shown where abhira felt bad for herself, traffic signal pe bacche ko paise de diye, ghar pe bacche ki rone ki awaaz aayi & done ho gaya abhira got out of her trauma.

Idhar sab hone waali dadi ko sympathy de rahe hain. Vidya being upset that she cant be dadi is ridiculous considering she has rohit who can give her waris. Ek taraf they are saying vidya is dogli treating armaan & rohit different on the other hand they are showing she desperately wants armaan to have his own kid. Ek side fix kyun nahi rakhte vidya ko 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️

Ho kya raha hain idhar🤷‍♀️

i feel...abhira ki sabr ka baandh tootega...and she will vent out.....tab armaan ko akal aayegi.....the button tootne wala scene....looks like abhira felt bad.....lets c...

he should first of all tell dadi to stop addressing her as Ayee Ladki...what is this???

the whole story looks a mess...makers clean up karo....

warna botton haath mein de kar armaan ka jaan...can be taken as a symbolism....ki baby womb mein de kar jaana...😂

Edited by India_TV - a day ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

i feel...abhira ki sabr ka baandh tootega...and she will vent out.....tab armaan ko akal aayegi.....the button tootne wala scene....looks like abhira felt bad.....lets c...

he should first of all tell dadi to stop addressing her as Ayee Ladki...what is this???

the whole story looks a mess...makers clean up karo....

warna botton haath mein de kar armaan ka jaan...can be taken as a symbolism....ki baby womb mein de kar jaana...😂

Armaan ko akal tab aata hain jab pani sar ke upar chala jaata hain.

Shaadi ke mandap pe pyar ka realization hua, ruhi ko dulhan ke jode mein dekhke uske intentions pata chala. Ab kuch drastic hoga tabhi aankein khulegi & will realise what abhira is going through.

Although baby with abhira & separation is thr most common track, idhar symbolisms ko seriously nahi lena chahiye

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - a day ago

Shaadi ke mandap pe pyar ka realization hua, ruhi ko dulhan ke jode mein dekhke uske intentions pata chala. Ab kuch drastic hoga tabhi aankein khulegi & will realise what abhira is going through

issue with arman is when to stand when to not to stand when to hold when to not to hold.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Let’s consider an alternative scenario …the MS is stuck and a client comes to see Abhira ..she tries to untangle herself but gets impatient ..picks up a pair of scissors and snips the button off..seems unlikely ? So why is this a crime if Armaan does it for his mother ? When he realizes that he could break the MS in his anxiety to collect the meds, he cuts the button off his own shirt ..one way to look at it would be that he would harm himself rather than compromising on his relationship with either of them ….a more pessimistic way would be that Abhira would be left holding a part of him some day..the button being a metaphor for a baby ..isn’t that the story across the last two gens ..I’d like to look at it as the first scenario..

When Abhira’s heart could break over a random Manish Goenka disowning her, Armaan is not supposed to be shattered that the woman who has been singularly responsible for giving him an identity and making him the man he is has disowned him?

And yes, marriage does change things ..neither man nor woman feels the need to go out of their way to impress the other party ..because they start feeling secure in their relationship..and there is the implicit expectation that the other party will understand their compulsions

In my opinion, the honeymoon phase and being in la la land already got done during the pre-wedding days only ..now it is time for hardcore saas bahu business and that’s what’s coming ..romance can at best be the icing on the cake ..the cake is still going to be family conflict ..reality of ITV ..which is why those seeking romance quit post the wedding phase ..or the consummation or whatever !

There's another way of looking at it..button abhira ka , arman mummy ka ?🤣

I agree with the rest..

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Deleted

Edited by sharadrocks - a day ago

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: Sa7861

for me the only reason i am upset with armaan is the way he treated the mangalsutra. he knows the importance of it. before putting a mangalsutra on abhira was such a need for him. of course its okay for him to be upset, but he didn't have to treat the mangalsutra the way he did.

dekho yaar....he was cycling to show his happiness that he chose abhira over his mom...I mean he was too happy he is marrying abhira even when his mamma was dead against it.....to kya socha tha use???

ghar aayega...to mamma bahut khush hongi......saabasi dengi?? 😂

he should have been prepared for it.....shaadi kya abhira ko dangal mein phenke ke liye ki hai....he very well knows how his family treats abhira.....to y did he not plan for all this...

chalo shock laga...to abhira ko nahi laga kya?? how can he be so insensitive towrads her???

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Let’s consider an alternative scenario …the MS is stuck and a client comes to see Abhira ..she tries to untangle herself but gets impatient ..picks up a pair of scissors and snips the button off..seems unlikely ? So why is this a crime if Armaan does it for his mother ? When he realizes that he could break the MS in his anxiety to collect the meds, he cuts the button off his own shirt ..one way to look at it would be that he would harm himself rather than compromising on his relationship with either of them ….a more pessimistic way would be that Abhira would be left holding a part of him some day..the button being a metaphor for a baby ..isn’t that the story across the last two gens ..I’d like to look at it as the first scenario..

When Abhira’s heart could break over a random Manish Goenka disowning her, Armaan is not supposed to be shattered that the woman who has been singularly responsible for giving him an identity and making him the man he is has disowned him?

And yes, marriage does change things ..neither man nor woman feels the need to go out of their way to impress the other party ..because they start feeling secure in their relationship..and there is the implicit expectation that the other party will understand their compulsions

In my opinion, the honeymoon phase and being in la la land already got done during the pre-wedding days only ..now it is time for hardcore saas bahu business and that’s what’s coming ..romance can at best be the icing on the cake ..the cake is still going to be family conflict ..reality of ITV ..which is why those seeking romance quit post the wedding phase ..or the consummation or whatever !

That's all I'm waiting for, I want my shower scene. Bas

Seriously coming to your analysis, I didn't know the button was a big deal. To tell you the truth I didn't over think it, cause it reminded me of the scene with Ar 1.0. Ru sow a button on his shirt and wanted to cut the threat with her mouth and, he pushed her away and cut the thread himself, then Ab used staples to put his shirt together so he can go to court smiley37

@ bold: Now that make's sense, if we're going with rishta history here, aren't the women left hold the bag, metaphor for burden. So situation may come where they might be separated and she'll be the one to handle the heavy load of being outcast, blame while unknowingly pregnant. I really hope that don't happen cause so far certain Gen 4 is shown the tradition like Oh Kanha, Bawari Piya but most part Gen4 has charter on his own path so I hope it continues

Edited by pyar-ishk - a day ago

Shaadi ke mandap pe pyar ka realization hua, ruhi ko dulhan ke jode mein dekhke uske intentions pata chala. Ab kuch drastic hoga tabhi aankein khulegi & will realise what abhira is going through.

Although baby with abhira & separation is thr most common track, idhar symbolisms ko seriously nahi lena chahiye

yup...lets c drastic kya hoga.....as abhira ko makers back in character na le aayeen jaldi hi..😂

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Report abhira ka aaya hain, but noone is worried or sympathetic for her. Usually aise situations mein ladki ko support karte hain family/friends. Only few minutes of an episode was shown where abhira felt bad for herself, traffic signal pe bacche ko paise de diye, ghar pe bacche ki rone ki awaaz aayi & done ho gaya abhira got out of her trauma.

Idhar sab hone waali dadi ko sympathy de rahe hain. Vidya being upset that she cant be dadi is ridiculous considering she has rohit who can give her waris. Ek taraf they are saying vidya is dogli treating armaan & rohit different on the other hand they are showing she desperately wants armaan to have his own kid. Ek side fix kyun nahi rakhte vidya ko 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️

Ho kya raha hain idhar🤷‍♀️

Abhira not sympathetic to herself , that's history..did abhira really feel anything about the shrap?😆 Arman phir bhi sad hai, not for shrap but disown thing..he wants to restore the balance asap...abhira ka toh samajh hi nai aa raha mujhe🤪 "jab misunderstanding door hogi arman is ghar mei wapas aa jayega"🤢 kahe ki misunderstanding ? has she zoned out or she doesn't care how they're being treated?

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's all I'm waiting for, I want my shower scene. Bas

Seriously coming to your analysis, I didn't know the button was a big deal. To tell you the truth I didn't over think it, cause it reminded me of the scene with Ar 1.0. Ru sow a button on his shirt and wanted to cut the threat with her mouth and, he pushed her away and cut the thread himself, then Ab used staples to put his shirt together so he can go to court smiley37

@ bold: Now that make's sense, if we're going with rishta history here, aren't the women left hold the bag, metaphor for burden. So situation may come where they might me separated and she'll be the only one to the the heavy load of being outcast, blame while unknowingly pregnant. I really hope that don't happen cause so far certain Gen 4 is shown the tradition like Oh Kahna, Bawari Piya but most part Gen4 has charter on his own path so I hope it continues

@bold I recalled that scene too ..Matlab it is jugaad when she does whatever ..he realized that the MS would break and so snipped the button..aisa kya galat kar diya ..people’s expectations out of marriage seems rather unrealistic to me ..or maybe it is just expectations from ITV marriages smiley37