Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't put it pass dkp but I don't feel that vibe at all. It will have to be something so horrible to cause Armaan whole trajectory to change now. IPL time they weren't in love so it was easy for family to take advantage of situation of deal shaadi reveal. Ar anger cause Ab kept Dev & Charu intern love affair from him, Charu getting hit by a car, tension was high, so those things happen. I'll give myself unnecessary tension to think the worst unless it's shown.

At bold 1- It wont be that horrible.. But we will get similar instances like the one they showed us today. May be this can lead to Ar realising where is he going wrong.. Or may be not.. Idk..Yes this time they r in love and this will make a huge diff be it in a positive way or negative way.

At bold 2- Just chill out yaar. The way they made a complete khachra of wedding track, the track which I have been excited for since the beg of season., I understood that they can do anything.. So now stopped taking this show seriously and just going with the flow😅😅

Edited by OliviaP - a day ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

I guess kaveri has secretly flipped but need to keep up apperance so she's stringing along phuphasa and Vidya and showing she hasn't changed. Her extreme steps to make Vidya forgive forget don't work

Or is she fine Arman never having kid and being a slave to the family/business? Ab waise bhi kya hi kar rha woh apart from being biwi and ma ka simp. What she needs to do is slowly set the brothers up for clash and make Rohit also worthy, idk why none cares about him.

Ruhi badal gayi

Kaveri badal gayi

Vidya badal gayi

Arman badal gaya .

Aap kyun badal gaye ?🤣

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

sambhog toh gaya mind se kabhi frustation mein ho jayega ding ding. His head is with maaaa meri maaaa. Abheera is looking for a kicheeyyy🤪

Screenshot_2024-09-28-07-29-25-389_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

I had reserved my thoughts for this scene in my Armaan post…. All men are the same…. They want everything until it runs smooth once there is friction they can’t handle it all at once. Men always take wives for granted. Now that Armaan knows she won’t leave him ever he is taking that extra grant….

I wanted to hold him by collar and slap him when he took his face away. Man she is the same girl for whom you fought the entire world and was even ready to elope???? Really??? Tab iss maa ki nahi padi thi tumhe she begged you to stay back home and not leave.

I want Abhira to stay in G house for two more days as Pagphera and this man should mad for not giving her the deserving time. Means romance bhi iske hisaab se hona hai isko

Edited by Khayali_pulao - a day ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Seriously and I am not saying Ar should romance Ab but he hasn’t once sat with her and ask if she is okay after the ott drama? That just kill the whole value here.

Report abhira ka aaya hain, but noone is worried or sympathetic for her. Usually aise situations mein ladki ko support karte hain family/friends. Only few minutes of an episode was shown where abhira felt bad for herself, traffic signal pe bacche ko paise de diye, ghar pe bacche ki rone ki awaaz aayi & done ho gaya abhira got out of her trauma.

Idhar sab hone waali dadi ko sympathy de rahe hain. Vidya being upset that she cant be dadi is ridiculous considering she has rohit who can give her waris. Ek taraf they are saying vidya is dogli treating armaan & rohit different on the other hand they are showing she desperately wants armaan to have his own kid. Ek side fix kyun nahi rakhte vidya ko 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️

Ho kya raha hain idhar🤷‍♀️

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The only person I felt bad in the entire episode was the extremely puzzled panditji

How did he even agree to do this?smiley37

Did he get good money??😂

Edited by leafy2022 - a day ago

Vidya is the neela aasman

20240928_095025-COLLAGE.jpg

Rohit is the Batman for mosquito production 🤪 see his eyes he is ready for his maa. Ruhi ka taapman bhadgayi , samundar ki gehrayi se, see in ruhis 🤣🤣

20240928_095209-COLLAGE.jpg

Vidya ka neck rub hogaya donom se thoda inki sambhog acceptance se kush hojayegi 🤪

20240830_132608-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi ka bhoooog accepted by kanhaji in janmastami

Edited by Mehersudha - a day ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

the only moment worth watching is Abhira sweetly saying moms are like icecream kept outside, they will melt and how seeing his face and her cuteness, V wont be able to stay mad.

That line about- printing a tshirt saying my wife is always right is also damn sweet.

That gets Armaan to crack a smile

But it was upsetting to watch him get so impatient. The delivery guy wouldnt run if he went 2 mins later. He almost risked breaking MS the way he was impatiently trying to get the MS to untangle from his shirt button. that scene seemed very unnecessary. surely there are other ways to show his preoccupation with his mother forgiving him.

His Abhira mission was temporary and its done now. So the flipper sa is back!!

Typical itv ML with unhealthy maa jaap.. we had enough dose of it last session. The makers started it again!!smiley6

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Let’s consider an alternative scenario …the MS is stuck and a client comes to see Abhira ..she tries to untangle herself but gets impatient ..picks up a pair of scissors and snips the button off..seems unlikely ? So why is this a crime if Armaan does it for his mother ? When he realizes that he could break the MS in his anxiety to collect the meds, he cuts the button off his own shirt ..one way to look at it would be that he would harm himself rather than compromising on his relationship with either of them ….a more pessimistic way would be that Abhira would be left holding a part of him some day..the button being a metaphor for a baby ..isn’t that the story across the last two gens ..I’d like to look at it as the first scenario..

When Abhira’s heart could break over a random Manish Goenka disowning her, Armaan is not supposed to be shattered that the woman who has been singularly responsible for giving him an identity and making him the man he is has disowned him?

And yes, marriage does change things ..neither man nor woman feels the need to go out of their way to impress the other party ..because they start feeling secure in their relationship..and there is the implicit expectation that the other party will understand their compulsions

In my opinion, the honeymoon phase and being in la la land already got done during the pre-wedding days only ..now it is time for hardcore saas bahu business and that’s what’s coming ..romance can at best be the icing on the cake ..the cake is still going to be family conflict ..reality of ITV ..which is why those seeking romance quit post the wedding phase ..or the consummation or whatever !

Edited by sharadrocks - a day ago
leafy2022 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Report abhira ka aaya hain, but noone is worried or sympathetic for her. Usually aise situations mein ladki ko support karte hain family/friends. Only few minutes of an episode was shown where abhira felt bad for herself, traffic signal pe bacche ko paise de diye, ghar pe bacche ki rone ki awaaz aayi & done ho gaya abhira got out of her trauma.

Idhar sab hone waali dadi ko sympathy de rahe hain. Vidya being upset that she cant be dadi is ridiculous considering she has rohit who can give her waris. Ek taraf they are saying vidya is dogli treating armaan & rohit different on the other hand they are showing she desperately wants armaan to have his own kid. Ek side fix kyun nahi rakhte vidya ko 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️

Ho kya raha hain idhar🤷‍♀️

This was the exact conversation I was having in another thread yesterday.

Ridiculous characterizations!! Dadi is the dhukiest and the actual victim is in pleasing other people, Hello madam Abhira, you just heard that you have a lifelong grief in your life. Can you for a moment think about that leaving that paltu whiner husband of yours?smiley18

Edited by leafy2022 - a day ago

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I had reserved my thoughts for this scene in my Armaan post…. All men are the same…. They want everything until it runs smooth once there is friction they can’t handle it all at once. Men always take wives for granted. Now that Armaan knows she won’t leave him ever he is taking that extra grant….

I wanted to hold him by collar and slap him when he took his face away. Man she is the same girl for whom you fought the entire world and was even ready to elope???? Really??? Tab iss maa ki nahi padi thi tumhe she begged you to stay back home and not leave.

I want Abhira to stay in G house for two more days as Pagphera and this man should mad for not giving her the deserving time. Means romance bhi iske hisaab se hona hai isko

i would like to say practically. I am not in context of any sort of hate or dislike. This is literally the life always. In love and declarations that owning starts as tum meri ho that possession. It's to hook to the man through heart Or soul for his words. Actions will be different as he choses family first. I would like to ask why a girl should chose only pati Or his family most. Her family herself is also comes first any day. This is called balance of riste. When to chose whom. It's not wrong to chose mother Or dadi. It's never wrong but wife is part of life too she joined recently so all others come in line. After kids the life changes a lot first priority goes to kids than mother Or wife Or family. A mother raises giving values morals love to kid, wife shares that life giving kids to him as bliss. So if a man choses his kids he choses everyone in that bacchon ki maa, his maa who showed him the world. So everyone should have their own place in life. And to be honest we should not jump Or judge maa jyada Or biwi jyada Or bache jyada. We had a crucial time during kids health issues my fil mil didn't let us think in the children's welfare pov they threw their vision but my hubby is strong chosing kids saying I need to answer them in future if I can't take them for better future.