Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ruhi kya whitewas kardiya asian paint maarke ab vidya ne usko peeche chod diya pagal panthi main

Ab Kuch episodes mein Armaan Vidya ko peeche chodne wala haismiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Ab Kuch episodes mein Armaan Vidya ko peeche chodne wala haismiley36

uski koi shak ki gunjaish nahi hai smiley36 ruhi sudhar gayi means armaan bigadne wala hai smiley36

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Had he left the house as planned then would have ran to poddar house to get maa's medicine kyasmiley37

dont even dare to ask such logical intelligent question, our makers will be scared smiley37…. Chullu bhaar paani me doob ke mar jayegesmiley36

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I think Armaan has realised that his true love is Vidya not Abhira.

mata ki morcha dekhooo 🤪20240928_092001-COLLAGE.jpg
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

mata ki morcha dekhooo 🤪20240928_092001-COLLAGE.jpg

Khud shraap deke khud roti hain.

And the couple who got shraap are out there trying to pacify her.

Maa ki mamta 🙏

Originally posted by: Krinya

Bingo smiley37 That's it ..and it was always like this..

Abhira can also have her papa and just be happy. Papa se nikamma admi aur koi na hoga..papa beti ki best jodi

khayal tera jagata hoon🤪 medicine tera mangata hoon 😜Screenshot_2024-09-28-07-29-25-389_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Exactly, these would have been believable if they were married for sometime now (or during their deal shaadi phase) & him running after vidya cos maasa is upset.

After watching him pushing limits to marry abhira, all of a sudden this sort of behavior that too soon after they reached home after marriage is unbelievable

Just like how ruhi changed after kkk, armaan bhi change ho gaya?? Aisa kya tha uss cliff mein ke dono ka character hi badal gayasmiley29

cliff se donom ka bhooth uthar gaya 🤪
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

khayal tera jagata hoon🤪 medicine tera mangata hoon 😜Screenshot_2024-09-28-07-29-25-389_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Mujhe yahan dikha..

Abhira ka wig .

Arman ki Nazar🤣

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira might be thinking ke iss aadmi ke baaton mein aake shaadi nahi karni chahiye thismiley36.

Manish was like armaan sambhal lega, ab ulta abhira ko rota hua armaan sambalna pad raha hainsmiley37. Manish is going to be more protective about abhira if he gets to know how things have changed, after all abhira ko shaadi ke liye agree p nanu ne hi karwaya tha

Seriously and I am not saying Ar should romance Ab but he hasn’t once sat with her and ask if she is okay after the ott drama? That just kill the whole value here.

Originally posted by: Sa7861

for me the only reason i am upset with armaan is the way he treated the mangalsutra. he knows the importance of it. before putting a mangalsutra on abhira was such a need for him. of course its okay for him to be upset, but he didn't have to treat the mangalsutra the way he did.

ms he broke before easily what's new in it now he didn't break 😉