Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Question didn't KP tell Armaan to leave the PH after she almost when to jail, I wanted that so bad smiley38

What is she talking she never thought of asking Ar to leave, wait is it because it was Ar 1.0smiley37smiley37

Pre cast change it was a diff story.. Did u forget how they give a 180 degree rotation to his chr during IPL phase.. Phir teek kiya.. And I fear now again they r gonna repeat that..

At bold- KP's only concern is the smooth run of Poddar firm.. May be during that time she had trust in Phuphu that he will handle everything but now KP no longer trusts Phuphu or nikamma Rohit 🤣🤣🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Wait shower scene is coming smiley42

I am in minority here. I want it to be solo shower scene. smiley37
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Separation will come only when trp drop below 2🤣

Bina sambhog there is no separation. So we are safe homies!
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The way they’ve made Armaan behave thus far … aur do scenes agar dikhaenge jisme he is being inconsiderate towards Abhira - to phir shower scenes dikhake koi fayda nahi hai -what’s the use then? physical intimacy makes sense when the partner is psychologically also able to support the other - otherwise it’s just lust and I swear no one here is keen to see that! Itne bhi desperate nahi hai hum log 🙄

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shaadi k baad Armaan ne ...

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Shaadi k baad Armaan ne ...

Abhira might be thinking ke iss aadmi ke baaton mein aake shaadi nahi karni chahiye thismiley36.

Manish was like armaan sambhal lega, ab ulta abhira ko rota hua armaan sambalna pad raha hainsmiley37. Manish is going to be more protective about abhira if he gets to know how things have changed, after all abhira ko shaadi ke liye agree p nanu ne hi karwaya tha

Originally posted by: checky88

The way they’ve made Armaan behave thus far … aur do scenes agar dikhaenge jisme he is being inconsiderate towards Abhira - to phir shower scenes dikhake koi fayda nahi hai -what’s the use then? physical intimacy makes sense when the partner is psychologically also able to support the other - otherwise it’s just lust and I swear no one here is keen to see that! Itne bhi desperate nahi hai hum log 🙄

I second that and before shower scene if Ar made another blunder seriously its gonna ruin it for me😖
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think, cvs are confused ke aage kya dikhana hain toh they are testing water with this week's episodes.

Ek mein ruhi ki craziness, then armaan's kkk stunt, then happy armaan abhira, then vidya mataji ki pagal panti, then roti hui akeli abhira & armaan ka maaa maaa rona, kaveri ki masterstroke

Ismein jis episode ka trp highest hoga usi track pe jayenge

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Just like how ruhi realised rohit is the one for her not armaansmiley37

ruhi kya whitewas kardiya asian paint maarke ab vidya ne usko peeche chod diya pagal panthi main
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Abhira chhod de Armaan ko. smiley7