Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Yeah Armaan is starting to act a bit indifferent to Abhira. In yesterday’s episode- abhira tried to hug him and he just like got up suddenly to start packing- almost like rejecting her. And literally the same today- I think she wanted to be just with him for a bit (since they haven’t had a moment of alone time since the wedding), but like he was in a rush to get out of there- ripped the button out and just left her there. He also seemed very impatient and irritated when she was trying to take it out. He could have asked any of the servants to go grab the medicines too.

I really hope that he sits with her and reassures her that he is with her and he still loves her.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Remember we were discussing how they are giving all romantic scenes before marriage. smiley37

Well I am not surprised by episodes like these.

I guess kaveri has secretly flipped but need to keep up apperance so she's stringing along phuphasa and Vidya and showing she hasn't changed. Her extreme steps to make Vidya forgive forget don't work

Or is she fine Arman never having kid and being a slave to the family/business? Ab waise bhi kya hi kar rha woh apart from being biwi and ma ka simp. What she needs to do is slowly set the brothers up for clash and make Rohit also worthy, idk why none cares about him.

mrigu thumbnail

Jaise chal raha hai, I can totally imagine Armaan going the typical way and asking Abhira to adjust with his family. "Humne unke marzi ke khilaf shaadi ki hai phir bhi dadi sa ne Hume apnaya tumhe bhi unke baare mein sochna chahiye"

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think Armaan has realised that his true love is Vidya not Abhira.

Originally posted by: Krinya

So what ? Arman sa will say sorry to abhira the next day.

This track has a potential to end in leap/seperation.. But itni jaldi I doubt. Sooo what u said can be true..

Bas mujhe ye vidya ki overflowing mamta crap se chutkari chahiye🙏🙏

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Remember we were discussing how they are giving all romantic scenes before marriage. smiley37

Well I am not surprised by episodes like these.

Wait shower scene is coming smiley42

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Bingo smiley37 That's it ..and it was always like this..

Abhira can also have her papa and just be happy. Papa se nikamma admi aur koi na hoga..papa beti ki best jodi

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Just like how ruhi realised rohit is the one for her not armaansmiley37

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: OliviaP

This track has a potential to end in leap/seperation.. But itni jaldi I doubt. Sooo what u said can be true..

Bas mujhe ye vidya ki overflowing mamta crap se chutkari chahiye🙏🙏

Separation will come only when trp drop below 2🤣