Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 2 days ago

Reat of the drama I already seen in behind the scenes So I skipped most of the part of today's episode.But I watched that part Manish said Pidhi Nayi Kahani Wahi and all and that part also where Ruhi hugged Rohit and What I was thinking now is that.

The Phase of whitewash is started from yesterday for Ruhi charachter.Now Ruhi will be seen neautral untill and unless she came to know about akshra reaveal,But before that time come.She will be whitewashed at 100 percemt level by showing love for Abhira,Armaan and Family and all.

Then Everyone praise Ruhi including all of us that nothing us better that Ruhi.

I want to tell you one thing that for sure whitewash will happen because bacha chaiye naa Ruhi se bhi but you must remember that we should not gave 1 percent sympathy to Ruhi because just of whitewash if anyone want to give sympathy give it with other reasons that already shown in Ruhi's life and remember how she torture us by playing many cards of a game for more than 10 months.So we shound not forgot that torture for just 1 momth whitewash.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

poddar firms ko hilake rakhni hi next 🀣🀣

Abhira sirf jo sahi hota hai unke case leti hai and every lawyer ke aise belief nahi hote hai apne kaam ke liye .

Abhira ka yeh rule Poddar firm ke dusre lawyers se match nahi karega, as always abhira Poddar ke against fight karegi kisi case mai on the name of her 2 rs ka flop career jisme uske most of the case against Armaan Poddar he hote hai smiley36 Ab much cases fufa ke against hoge smiley36

Be ready for Poddar vs Poddar in firm smiley36 Firm gir jayegi jaise abhira ne bola tha and abhira he barbadi layegi unke firm mai smiley36

Armaan ke sath shaddi flop ho na ho, family business par taala lagvayegi smiley36 Uske baad vidya ka shraap sahi ko jayega ki jis ghar mai gayi waha barbaadi laye hi and shaddi bhi nahi tikegi types smiley36

Edited by sweet_tania - a day ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Even I have the same feeling as you about kv's this move.

Bold - I am sure kv will instigate abhira against gks saying that thry did wrong with her mother and viper as usual will be supporting her ladli bahu....kv wants abhira to think poddars are the only family she has, it was mentioned in that prenup drama so this is likely to happen till abhira proves akshara's innocence , god knows how...

Abhira won’t go against Manish Goenka .. she will be angry furious.. remember all the times he said Ruhi is the only one for him ..

Ruhi will create tantrums .. and throw everyone under the bus .. but again it will be only Abhira and Manish Goenka ka story .. Armaan and Ruhi will only play sideys there ..

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ru huuda asking Rohit if he still doubt Armaan

RE: Why don't Bts do Coachella? - K-POP - allkpop forums

Rohit this was your biwi a few hours prior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CX1AGR_Ntw

trp aunty like yeh chaalak aurat smiley37smiley37

No amount of whitewash can make me like this shameless pathetic character who was making 7 step plans to win her Jeth smiley11

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

No amount of whitewash can make me like this shameless pathetic character who was making 7 step plans to win her Jeth smiley11

Can u believe it 1 hi raat mein bacchi besssht patni ban gayiπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ Areyyy mujhe digest nahi horaha hain... cvsπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Haamare was like do something to stop Ur brother or do U still distrust him and he was all like nooo.. I know he only loves Abhira.. I'm so emotional that I called him bhaiya again.. U must be thinking I'm a bad brother and both high and cry together and wait for this.... Ahem!!!! Ruhi says she has no right to judge anyone.. go figure!!

Isn't it weird that the girl who got dressed up to marry the elder brother flipped in just couple of hours, and is now wholeheartedly seeking emotional comfort in her husbandsmiley39.

Agar cliff therapy itna kaam karta hai toh armaan should take his maasa also for a trip to the nearest cliff

Guys any idea what would be KP's motive behind offering Ab a job in P firm??? Kya plan kar rahi hain budiya???

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

And makers wants us to believe that she is the most positive character of all.. soon she will give her khokh to Abhimaan….smiley37

And Rohit, kya bolu… dude you need some pinch…

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Can u believe it 1 hi raat mein bacchi besssht patni ban gayiπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ Areyyy mujhe digest nahi horaha hain... cvsπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Same... Maine bhi yehi comment kiya. If cvs had given hints in between that ruhi is noticing rohit's pyar for her, questioning herself for using rohit to get armaan, having thoughts of genuinely trying to move on but mirror waali badkaoing her, toh yeh scenes se kuch connect kar paate.

But within couple of hours after being rejected by armaan, ruhi is the most sulji hui pativrata patni. The girl who got ready to marry armaan while being married to his younger brother is now concerned & worried that family is breakingsmiley39

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 days ago

Not Ar saying mera pehchaan meri maa seπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ Why on earth a mother would curse his son that too on his wedding day????

Ab behen, this is the same woman who disowned u publically for not being able to conceive... Phir bhi kya fam lagakar rakha hain???? Dono ki donom meri samajh se bahar hainπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ