Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Beautiful post dear .

I agree with everything..plus even Manisha chachi cares for abhira just bec she is a good partner to arman ..not as a woman or as a human ..whether it's madhav or Manisha, they desperately want arman to be tied to abhira but never care how she's treated in that house ..none have the influence or power to change anything so why would they pull her in the ditch? But they do ..knowingly & happily , at the same time emo manipulating her Into thinking how much these people love me ,this is the only family I have 🤢

I feel they dislike their fl so much that they write the worst for her ..

Just how could they make infertility track all about arman 🤢 in minutes they switched emotions , arman and abhira both ..upar se ruhi ka pagalpan jaane kyun hi daala..there also everyone blamed abhira , this is when the guy comes to her doorstep with baarat still they blamed her for phasoing arman 🤣

Your last sentence..that loving someone isn't enuf , that's the bitter reality for everybody..love actually isn't everything but ppl don't realize it till they fall into that ditch..coz a human mind yearns for the unachievable and when the goal is achieved it loses its sheen ..it loses its value.. then other things take precedence..that's how all relationships go downhill..

However , in changing times , I don't believe they're stuck in the decades old rut. Which couple would yearn for the family as toxic as poddars ? Nowadays it's so normal to switch to an independent house , specially when the girl and boy are financially independent ..itna emotional dependency kiska hota hai ?

Aisa kya miss karti hai abhira ke Mari jaa rahi hai family ke liye ? Meri ma marr gayi toh I don't want arman to be separated from his mom..arre fuddu uski bhi toh maa marr gayi thi , yours was with you till your adulthood ...

And arman..when he decided to leave the house for abhira twice , what's the big fuss now ? Vidya will come around if she wants to , tum apni zindagi shuru karo coz a newly wedded bride doesn't deserve this treatment, for your weakness she endured everything ab toh aa hosh mei

Did you see there was hardly any scene or moments for Abhira’s mental state about her infertility. It was all about Abhira crying for the lost love and no shadi. No connection with reality. The infertility dukh became the dukh of poddars and Armaan and Abhira trying to justify every time. It doesn’t happen like that. The girl especially someone like Abhira would be traumatized by the news.

Edited by leafy2022 - a day ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I am sooo agreee with this. I have faced miscarriage and I was physically/emotionally traumatised seeing the lifeless ultrasound screen suddenly! It hurts badly.

Didn’t go through ivf but had made up my mind for it because my emotional trauma, stressed body and really traumatic experience was not allowing me to conceive naturally again. Slowly I come out of the traumatic experience and conceived naturally once again. Aise mai agar vidya jaisa koi around ho toh mai toh ghar he chod du.

Pressure and stress is the biggest enemy when you are battling with such thing. Abhira will be in pressure and stress both which will made her chances to conceive even more nil. I don’t find this couple educated at all. Both looks illiterate gawar who knows only rona-dhona , daru pina etc , no talks about science , fertility treatments etc.

This is extremely sensitive topic and ask those women who went through this.

DKP is constantly mocking such a sensitive phase from last 2 seasons. Previous season mai toh legacy lead ke ghatiya stunts ko bhi add kar diya tha iss touchy topic ke sath. It is very much triggering and touchy to watch.

Second this. And we know how it feels for real..smiley31

Thank goodness you didn’t have to go through ivf. It’s a physical nightmare for a woman.

They are really rubbing on many nerves. They showed infertility like shadi ka function in every session. This time it is the worse.

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Did you see there was hardly any scene or moments for Abhira’s mental state about her infertility. It was all about Abhira crying for the lost love and no shadi. No connection with reality. The infertility dukh became the dukh of poddars and Armaan and Abhira trying to justify every time. It doesn’t happen like that. The girl especially someone like Abhira would be traumatized by the news.

Yesssss I don’t feel like she is grieving! No connection with reality! It’s a huge jolt for any women who wants child some day in her life.

Baki sab abhira ki infertility ka matam mana rahe the and abhira ka yeh scene tha ki uski shaddi ke liye dusre convince hoge ki nahi , Armaan se shaddi karni hai ki nahi karni hai etc etc etc

Abhira ka toh koi emotional breakdown tak nahi dikhaya iss news par. Vidya ke sath temple scene dikhane se acha tha abhira ka breakdown dikhate itni badi news par toh usko zyada sympathy bhi milta and trp bhi milta.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

none has head or tail in story. Rohit suddenly bhayya started crying. Ruhi cliff hang over is this achayi 🤪, arman suddenly maaa jaap started beating abherra meri jaan jaap, he can't live without that family, dadi is chalak using brain wants ar at home not abheera. None accepted them properly except cousins.Sudden ruro is for next tabahi only. In insta live, garvita told ruhi changed and will show grey shades later 🤪

why this sudden shift in characters is it related to trps? What to say about Ar.. when he is with family he ran after Abheera, now when he finally got married to her, he started maaa maaa… what happened to Abheera’s badtamiz and sherni avatar. By seeing Vidya’s Ott behaviour, bechari darr gayi. I must say the actor portraying Vidya did a tremendous job.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Susi26

why this sudden shift in characters is it related to trps? What to say about Ar.. when he is with family he ran after Abheera, now when he finally got married to her, he started maaa maaa… what happened to Abheera’s badtamiz and sherni avatar. By seeing Vidya’s Ott behaviour, bechari darr gayi. I must say the actor portraying Vidya did a tremendous job.

They're aiming for high trps..shadi mei trp increase nai hua..same hi tha..2.1-2.2 is what they were always getting ..shadi made no difference

Badtameez sherni avtar agyakari bahu ka thodi na hota hai🤣 she promised dadisa she will become rhe best bahu

Edited by Krinya - a day ago

Second this. And we know how it feels for real..smiley31

Thank goodness you didn’t have to go through ivf. It’s a physical nightmare for a woman.

They are really rubbing on many nerves. They showed infertility like shadi ka function in every session. This time it is the worse.

@bold : And it is actually opposite in real life.

What amazed me the most is, Maine kabhi legacy leads ko iss traumatic news ke liye grieving mode mai nahi dekha, Baki sab supporting characters grieving mode mai dekha hai. Uper se jab koi suddenly point out karega toh yeh log bolna chalu kar degi ki mere dukh ka kya!!! Lekin pehle kabhi apna dukh show toh karo audience ko ! Mere dukh ka kya line bolne se kuch nahi hota.

leafy2022 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Thank you for endorsing my point .. I have some close friends and cousins who are dealing with this issue it is a sensitive issue most of them have in laws handling it sensibly .. no one behaves like how Vidya has behaved ..

I really would not wish any of my friend to be stuck with such in-laws

Armaan and Abhira should have been relieved to move out when Vidya is behaving like a biatch

When you are in state of great distress you don’t even register what people like vidya saying. You simply want to be alone. I used to stay quiet most of the times. If I had a family member constantly talking like that I would probably leave the house. I know not every girl can do that, but there is no justification for Abhira and Armsan. They are acting worse than people in villages who are stuck financially and socially.

leafy2022 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

@bold : And it is actually opposite in real life.

What amazed me the most is, Maine kabhi legacy leads ko iss traumatic news ke liye grieving mode mai nahi dekha, Baki sab supporting characters grieving mode mai dekha hai. Uper se jab koi suddenly point out karega toh yeh log bolna chalu kar degi ki mere dukh ka kya!!! Lekin pehle kabhi apna dukh show toh karo audience ko ! Mere dukh ka kya line bolne se kuch nahi hota.

Kaisa dukh vidya ka… all she is talking about is Armaan treated her sautella. You don’t give shraap to your already dukhi children.

She is a complete nuisance not even worth discussing.

And yes for dkp it’s about family. Like the way they are a great believer of legacy they want leads to live for legacy kids. People looks for offspring first for themselves not for chacha chachi, dada dadi…

When you are in state of great distress you don’t even register what people like vidya saying. You simply want to be alone. I used to stay quiet most of the times. If I had a family member constantly talking like that I would probably leave the house. I know not every girl can do that, but there is no justification for Abhira and Armsan. They are acting worse than people in villages who are stuck financially and socially.

@bold : I was like this. Logo ko manana, convince karna, yeh sab kisi couple ka bandwidth he nahi hota jab life ke iss phase se ap guzar rahe ho tab.

Uper se nonsense dekho, yeh couple apni life ke worst phase se pass ho raha hai, fir bhi 2 din ke liye bhi kahi mind fresh karne ke liye kahi nahi jayege, honeymoon toh khair out of budget hoga.

Shaddi ke just second day he itne siyappo ke baad family firm join karna hai ki nahi karna hai aise discussion karege.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

I did..there was abs nothing from abhira except her breakdown in which she remembered akshara..minutes later she was discussing her shadi with arman & next day toh all was forgotten..tg they didn't show things like dancing on aaj meri shadi hai yayyy