Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

this gen is all about ML abuse by family… and abhira because she wants to be with him..will also face this abuse..but I think they’ll show her sort out the family and get Armaan to get his full rights in that family. Every gen usually has the heroine taking on a role..last Gen..akshu was only involved in sorting out her love life..and seeing to her children..she never really had any other other responsibilities..as she was barely a bahu ..Gen 2 saw naira sorting out her marital,issues and also doing some bahu duties..but it wasn’t major as karthik was adored by goenkas..so their marital issues still took a major part of the show..but I think here..sorting out the family will be the primary focus and their relationship issues will play a smaller role.as they are fairly sorted as a couple..they stand by each other..Armaan fights for abhira..but he hasn’t learnt to fight for himself.. So getting Armaan his full rights will be abhiras responsibility.. and she’ll start with the law firm..where Armaan has been degraded badly…

This I'm sure is never gonna happen ..abhiman are sorted but till what time .. it needs to be seen..and abhira helping arman get his position bk in family ? I have 0 faith in abhiras character..whatever progression they ought to have , this was the peak , from here it's only downhill unfortunately.

With so many vultures around them , and both of them loving themselves getting butchered , I see no hope..whatever spine abhira had is melted ..now both are at the same plane.

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I appreciate how fans switching their takes along with armaan

When armaan said he will leave house, only abhira is important

He is best partner, he doesn't care about his toxic family, he only cares about abhira. He was ready to leave his house for abhira.

Armaan few moments later: I can't live without my family, I can't tolerate maa's anger. Family is everything to me.

Armaan is traumatized, he is like lord shri ram, he is ready to leave house by not being able to see vidya's disrespectful behaviour towards his wife (not because he can't see vidya's hate towards himself like he said).

Abhira is at a stage where she is doomed whatever she do. She choosed it herself.

Ruhi's over whitewashing making me hate her. Her clown era was better than this.

Rohit waste of piece.

O please when will they stop these ridiculous comparisons.smiley11its highly offensive....itna ghatiya story ke characters ko ramayana se compare karna is criminal. And abhira as Sita 🤣 they are divorced once already & arman had eyes for ruhi , ye wala angle kaunse yug ki ramayana se match karta hai? Sita ma was a much stronger character in those times..ram ji bhi ghar se nikal gaye the when he was asked to..wahan reh kar bheekh nai maang rahe the maafi ki ..

Abhira was always at that stage..when you ignore all the red flags & choose to stick to toxicity , even if it's for love , this can be the only consequence..and abhira toh never identified them as red flags...they can't see they're trapped ...Arman still has an excuse since he's conditioned this way since childhood , what is abhiras excuse ? That she loves Arman? It's bs...aur ye sab..woh jaa rahi thi..phir ruk gayi..arre ruki toh ? She was never happy to leave ph , given an option she will stick to them 24×7.

Arman ka toh..like someone said yest , arman only wants what he doesn't have..when he has what he desires , the other things slips out of his hands and he starts running towards them..that's his summary uptil now..

Everybody wants family & love both , if they can't have both they can choose one but at least have the spine to not go back and forth..it's ridiculous 🤣

Originally posted by: Krinya

This I'm sure is never gonna happen ..abhiman are sorted but till what time .. it needs to be seen..and abhira helping arman get his position bk in family ? I have 0 faith in abhiras character..whatever progression they ought to have , this was the peak , from here it's only downhill unfortunately.

With so many vultures around them , and both of them loving themselves getting butchered , I see no hope..whatever spine abhira had is melted ..now both are at the same plane.

if dadi has to give rights to arman as proper waris till now she won't humiliate him. She keeps that gratitude factor as high to keep him under control. Vidya was always thinking of ar to justify her maa ki mamta going against dadi. Now dad is ego is hurt as ar chose punishment of Vidya easily and not caring her. So she will put both under her control to show Vidya she is aasman. Fufa is shakuni any day roaming around dadi filling her ears. Ar rom rom confession is for ruhi only 🤪 now it's maaa maaa maaa the one who made this boy and gave her love against all. Even if they get Vidya acceptance another vamp rises. Why not rohit again. It's for firm fight again.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Dadi only wants Rohit … to be head of the firm .. even Rohit wants to be head of the firm

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

O please when will they stop these ridiculous comparisons.smiley11its highly offensive....itna ghatiya story ke characters ko ramayana se compare karna is criminal. And abhira as Sita 🤣 they are divorced once already & arman had eyes for ruhi , ye wala angle kaunse yug ki ramayana se match karta hai? Sita ma was a much stronger character in those times..ram ji bhi ghar se nikal gaye the when he was asked to..wahan reh kar bheekh nai maang rahe the maafi ki ..

Abhira was always at that stage..when you ignore all the red flags & choose to stick to toxicity , even if it's for love , this can be the only consequence..and abhira toh never identified them as red flags...they can't see they're trapped ...Arman still has an excuse since he's conditioned this way since childhood , what is abhiras excuse ? That she loves Arman? It's bs...aur ye sab..woh jaa rahi thi..phir ruk gayi..arre ruki toh ? She was never happy to leave ph , given an option she will stick to them 24×7.

Arman ka toh..like someone said yest , arman only wants what he doesn't have..when he has what he desires , the other things slips out of his hands and he starts running towards them..that's his summary uptil now..

Everybody wants family & love both , if they can't have both they can choose one but at least have the spine to not go back and forth..it's ridiculous 🤣

Everything said above 💯. I just laugh at tweets comparing this show with ramayan.

Love story is worth to watch only if both partners have equal importance.

I agree with abhira solos that this love made her weak and benefited only armaan.

ItvDrama thumbnail

Am I only one disturbed that they make every important track about the ML here? I know it’s a novelty in itv that a ML is given importance in a story as MLs mostly are just bystanders in their own story for the most part, but this seems unusual and rather disturbing even by itv standards.

Where they should have focused on IR between Abhira and Ruhi, they focused on Armaan and Rohit return/reveal, at least that was an eventuality. Where infertility track should mostly have focused on Abhira or at least both, they made it all about Armaan’s fatherhood, why? He still could have a child right, why make it all about him? Even now, they have made the whole drama about Armaan with him crying over a fact which he has been cognizant of throughout his life. He made the decision to get married with or without his family’s permission, not once but twice. Abhira on the other hand isn’t allowed to have any leeway in this relationship, her feelings are either irrelevant or she has to be self reliant, because no matter what this whole family is ever going to see her as a woman or human.

My issue is not that they are focusing on Armaan, but my issue is that why are Abhira’s feelings always made insignificant in every track. There is not a single character who is shown to empathize with how much she is going through in all this, except random manisha chachi scenes. Yes Armaan”s family is messed up and they treat him worse, but at least he has some emotional support from his family. Agreed as of now Abhira doesn’t have any family, so all family drama is focused on the ML’s side, but why not acknowledge her feelings as a human at least. Even during the infertility reveal, where they spent 2 days of drama on ML’s pain, not a single episode was shown where someone actually addressed or asked how she was doing, including Armaan. The very next day he came and gave an ultimatum, but not one word as to how she felt over the loss of motherhood or at least after the cruel way his family behaved.

They have just time and again only proved the point that as long as she is in this relationship and this house, she will never be happy. I don’t know if makers are smart enough to show this, but my realistic take is probably they are implying how someone loses themselves and their identity eventually in such a relationship. A girl who was strong enough to leave at an instance when her mother was insulted, is now at a point where she is so used to all the abuse all in the name of love. What other option does she have, if she leaves now, she will be called selfish and if she stays she’s is eventually going to lose herself. I guess that’s the point of the whole story, how sometimes even when you love someone and that other person loves you too, it’s still not enough.

Edited by ItvDrama - a day ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

It’s really regressive and hurtful .. DKP has no idea how many families are dealing with infertility.. since sairat time I have been counting .. and I now know atleast 15-16 couples who are either familiar to me or related to me .. who have not been able to have natural kids

2 have taken the route for surrogacy .. most have gone for adoption. In my son’s class there are 3-4 sections and 17 set of twins .

Most of us are aware that naturally having twins is rare most are because in IVF 3 fertilised embryos are implanted

Showing the mother in law mocking infertility is going debase .. what kind of low life is this Vidya

I have ivf baby myself. Ask me about it. This track is bothering me so much because I don’t remember anyone else even my mother was saddened than me. I moved on from the state of self-pity to ‘the world doesn’t end with/after me’ state soon after. My ivf is another story with adventure and failures and endings up with one embryo only, which is my elder kid.
If it didn’t happen my husband and I already declared to the doctor we won’t try anymore. Will opt for adoption.

Adoption was my first choice anyway but couldn’t do it because of financial reasons and other legal complications in the usa. After 1 year of I came to know I was in the zone that I am perhaps choosen to give home to kids who is crying for parents.

I can clearly see myself going away forever from people like vidya in that state of mind, and I would have make sure such regressive family stay 1000s miles away from my kid.

Edited by leafy2022 - a day ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: leafy2022

I have ivf baby myself. Ask me about it. This track is bothering me so much because I don’t remember anyone else even my mother was saddened than me. I moved on from the state of self-pity to ‘the world doesn’t end with/after me’ state soon after. My ivf is another story with adventure and failures and endings up with one embryo only, which is my elder kid.
If it didn’t happen my husband and I already declared to the doctor we won’t try anymore. Will opt for adoption.

Adoption was my first choice anyway but couldn’t do it because of financial reasons and other legal complications in the usa. After 1 year of I came to know I was in the zone that I am perhaps choosen to give home to kids who is crying for parents.

I can clearly see myself going away forever from people like vidya in that state of mind, and I would have make sure such regressive family stay 1000s miles away from my kid.

Thank you for endorsing my point .. I have some close friends and cousins who are dealing with this issue it is a sensitive issue most of them have in laws handling it sensibly .. no one behaves like how Vidya has behaved ..

I really would not wish any of my friend to be stuck with such in-laws

Armaan and Abhira should have been relieved to move out when Vidya is behaving like a biatch

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Beautiful post dear .

I agree with everything..plus even Manisha chachi cares for abhira just bec she is a good partner to arman ..not as a woman or as a human ..whether it's madhav or Manisha, they desperately want arman to be tied to abhira but never care how she's treated in that house ..none have the influence or power to change anything so why would they pull her in the ditch? But they do ..knowingly & happily , at the same time emo manipulating her Into thinking how much these people love me ,this is the only family I have 🤢

I feel they dislike their fl so much that they write the worst for her ..

Just how could they make infertility track all about arman 🤢 in minutes they switched emotions , arman and abhira both ..upar se ruhi ka pagalpan jaane kyun hi daala..there also everyone blamed abhira , this is when the guy comes to her doorstep with baarat still they blamed her for phasoing arman 🤣

Your last sentence..that loving someone isn't enuf , that's the bitter reality for everybody..love actually isn't everything but ppl don't realize it till they fall into that ditch..coz a human mind yearns for the unachievable and when the goal is achieved it loses its sheen ..it loses its value.. then other things take precedence..that's how all relationships go downhill..

However , in changing times , I don't believe they're stuck in the decades old rut. Which couple would yearn for the family as toxic as poddars ? Nowadays it's so normal to switch to an independent house , specially when the girl and boy are financially independent ..itna emotional dependency kiska hota hai ?

Aisa kya miss karti hai abhira ke Mari jaa rahi hai family ke liye ? Meri ma marr gayi toh I don't want arman to be separated from his mom..arre fuddu uski bhi toh maa marr gayi thi , yours was with you till your adulthood ...

And arman..when he decided to leave the house for abhira twice , what's the big fuss now ? Vidya will come around if she wants to , tum apni zindagi shuru karo coz a newly wedded bride doesn't deserve this treatment, for your weakness she endured everything ab toh aa hosh mei

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Adoption wasmy first choice anyway but couldn’t do it because of financial reasons and other legal complications in the usa.

I am sooo agreee with this. I have faced miscarriage and I was physically/emotionally traumatised seeing the lifeless ultrasound screen suddenly! It hurts badly.

Didn’t go through ivf but had made up my mind for it because my emotional trauma, stressed body and really traumatic experience was not allowing me to conceive naturally again. Slowly I come out of the traumatic experience and conceived naturally once again. Aise mai agar vidya jaisa koi around ho toh mai toh ghar he chod du.

Pressure and stress is the biggest enemy when you are battling with such thing. Abhira will be in pressure and stress both which will made her chances to conceive even more nil. I don’t find this couple educated at all. Both looks illiterate gawar who knows only rona-dhona , daru pina etc , no talks about science , fertility treatments etc.

This is extremely sensitive topic and ask those women who went through this.

DKP is constantly mocking such a sensitive phase from last 2 seasons. Previous season mai toh legacy lead ke ghatiya stunts ko bhi add kar diya tha iss touchy topic ke sath. It is very much triggering and touchy to watch.