Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Matlab if it was abhira on the receiving side & vidya was cursing abhira for infertility, will it be any different ? Aisa ho ya vaise , hai toh galat hi...she wants this family as much as arman ...

It's not the first time they called him sautela , disowned him & it's not like he didn't take a stand for himself before & decided to leave before ..

Not able to break free from the toxic family, not able to feel bad about the insults is the main problem here ..in log ne kya bhaag ke shadi ki kya ? Bhaag ke kar rahe the, jab bhi announcement ki thi ..so What behavior is this?Arman chose abhira over his mother's wish , ab face the consequences no..aana hi nai chahiye ye ghar mei..

Dadisa makes.prenup papers and look down on his wife , his bhabhi acts whacko all the time obsessing over him & doing crazy acts, his mother curses them , and he still loves them and want to live with them?

this gen is all about ML abuse by family… and abhira because she wants to be with him..will also face this abuse..but I think they’ll show her sort out the family and get Armaan to get his full rights in that family. Every gen usually has the heroine taking on a role..last Gen..akshu was only involved in sorting out her love life..and seeing to her children..she never really had any other other responsibilities..as she was barely a bahu ..Gen 2 saw naira sorting out her marital,issues and also doing some bahu duties..but it wasn’t major as karthik was adored by goenkas..so their marital issues still took a major part of the show..but I think here..sorting out the family will be the primary focus and their relationship issues will play a smaller role.as they are fairly sorted as a couple..they stand by each other..Armaan fights for abhira..but he hasn’t learnt to fight for himself.. So getting Armaan his full rights will be abhiras responsibility.. and she’ll start with the law firm..where Armaan has been degraded badly…
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

this gen is all about ML abuse by family… and abhira because she wants to be with him..will also face this abuse..but I think they’ll show her sort out the family and get Armaan to get his full rights in that family. Every gen usually has the heroine taking on a role..last Gen..akshu was only involved in sorting out her love life..and seeing to her children..she never really had any other other responsibilities..as she was barely a bahu ..Gen 2 saw naira sorting out her marital,issues and also doing some bahu duties..but it wasn’t major as karthik was adored by goenkas..so their marital issues still took a major part of the show..but I think here..sorting out the family will be the primary focus and their relationship issues will play a smaller role.as they are fairly sorted as a couple..they stand by each other..Armaan fights for abhira..but he hasn’t learnt to fight for himself.. So getting Armaan his full rights will be abhiras responsibility.. and she’ll start with the law firm..where Armaan has been degraded badly…

Gen 1 had a lot of issues .. young girl settling in marriage .. then getting both her sister in law married then she was pregnant and her husband was in coma so she was managing the business then kids issue .. mother in law died .. father in law ki shadi

Then teenage kids issue

Originally posted by: Susi26

Ruhi sach me badal gayi kya ... Armaan ghar chodne ke baat pe rona, yeh toh samajh aarahi hi.. abheera ke liye, parivaar tutne ke baat pe itna kyun roh rahi thi?Who will forget her crap that she did on the wedding day.. just an encounter near the cliff has whitewashed her smiley32smiley32.. hats off to CVs for their sasta writing.. at least her mom had a strong reason to be whitewashed.. After seeing all this I understood that FL ka barbaadi is very near smiley36. Vidya’s zidd is looking nonsense. Why all this drama when they already started living again pH and dadi giving job to Abheera in poddars firm?

none has head or tail in story. Rohit suddenly bhayya started crying. Ruhi cliff hang over is this achayi 🤪, arman suddenly maaa jaap started beating abherra meri jaan jaap, he can't live without that family, dadi is chalak using brain wants ar at home not abheera. None accepted them properly except cousins.Sudden ruro is for next tabahi only. In insta live, garvita told ruhi changed and will show grey shades later 🤪
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

none has head or tail in story. Rohit suddenly bhayya started crying. Ruhi cliff hang over is this achayi 🤪, arman suddenly maaa jaap started beating abherra meri jaan jaap, he can't live without that family, dadi is chalak using brain wants ar at home not abheera. None accepted them properly except cousins.Sudden ruro is for next tabahi only. In insta live, garvita told ruhi changed and will show grey shades later 🤪

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1839564522555945360?t=-F4dOb7tyNX7eSlExt5dvQ&s=19

The only entertainment I care about is this smiley37

Sparkle232 thumbnail

I appreciate how fans switching their takes along with armaan

When armaan said he will leave house, only abhira is important

He is best partner, he doesn't care about his toxic family, he only cares about abhira. He was ready to leave his house for abhira.

Armaan few moments later: I can't live without my family, I can't tolerate maa's anger. Family is everything to me.

Armaan is traumatized, he is like lord shri ram, he is ready to leave house by not being able to see vidya's disrespectful behaviour towards his wife (not because he can't see vidya's hate towards himself like he said).

Abhira is at a stage where she is doomed whatever she do. She choosen it herself.

Ruhi's over whitewashing making me hate her. Her clown era was better than this.

Rohit waste of piece.

Edited by Sparkle232 - a day ago

it's already said rohit is waris so firm head he will take. Ruhi ki kushiya started this way and soon dhamaaaal. Her own words when I smiled or happy I don't know. There should be some strong reason to be thrown out it's not vidya maa ka gussa or dadis ego hurt. Either of Abhimaan doing something wrong and affects family and ruro most. That way either one couple thrown out or any death means all gone in bin. Depending on trp it will play out. Kids they are touching so definitely it will start. Orelse positively shown means show closes easily with kids in hands for both shubham board or go for a leal with strong reason next.

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

I appreciate how fans switching their takes along with armaan

When armaan said he will leave house, only abhira is important

He is best partner, he doesn't care about his toxic family, he only cares about abhira. He was ready to leave his house for abhira.

Armaan few moments later: I can't live without my family, I can't tolerate maa's anger. Family is everything to me.

Armaan is traumatized, he is like lord shri ram, he is ready to leave house by not being able to see vidya's disrespectful behaviour towards his wife (not because he can't see vidya's hate towards himself like he said).

Abhira is at a stage where she is doomed whatever she do. She choosed it herself.

Ruhi's over whitewashing making me hate her. Her clown era was better than this.

Rohit waste of piece.

which character we can trust as they are consistent except fufasa. Rest all flipped holding vidya maa pallu. 🤪
Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

it's already said rohit is waris so firm head he will take. Ruhi ki kushiya started this way and soon dhamaaaal. Her own words when I smiled or happy I don't know. There should be some strong reason to be thrown out it's not vidya maa ka gussa or dadis ego hurt. Either of Abhimaan doing something wrong and affects family and ruro most. That way either one couple thrown out or any death means all gone in bin. Depending on trp it will play out. Kids they are touching so definitely it will start. Orelse positively shown means show closes easily with kids in hands for both shubham board or go for a leal with strong reason next.

What will they show if leads leave poddar house. Even this track is introduced, it will be for very short time.

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

What will they show if leads leave poddar house. Even this track is introduced, it will be for very short time.

ghuma phira ke wapas lana hi bas aur kya
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Double post double post

Edited by Krinya - a day ago