Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Isn't it weird that the girl who got dressed up to marry the elder brother flipped in just couple of hours, and is now wholeheartedly seeking emotional comfort in her husbandsmiley39.

Agar cliff therapy itna kaam karta hai toh armaan should take his maasa also for a trip to the nearest cliff

Ikr! Someone ask him to take his mother to a cliff therapy but I guess V needs a orphanage therapy not cliff 😂

Plus cvs will keep 1 villain at a time, first was

Yuvraj then Dadisa then Fuphasa then Ruhi and now Vidhya and when Vidhi will clam down they will reveal Abhira identity and Ruhi the villain will be back 😂

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: leafy2022

This is the first serial where the ML is so tortured by his family

So let it be. Its better than FL getting toutured alone. Hum saath saath hai...😁😁😁

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Yes Didi Aap ho yrkkh ki sahi viewer jo whitewash se nahi pighalti bcoz makers sochte h viewers emotinal hote hai so baad mein whitewash kar denge abhi is charachter se or drama karwate hai.But ab audience samjhdar ho gayi h.

Didi waise agar aap kundali bhagya dekhte ho toh,in case if you watch,kya aap bata sakte ho rishab kaha gaya us show mein because mein waise Kundali bhagya continue nahi dekhta hoon bas liek kabhi koi show nahi hota toh woh dekh leta hoon.Mene lockdown mein dekhna start kiya tha 200 episodes dekhe bich bich mein chodkar and uske baad dekhna chod diya and ab sirf story janne ke liye bich bich mein 3-4 mahini mein ek do episode skip kar kar ke dekh leta hoon.Toh currently track mein preeta and karan buddhe ho chuke hai, Unke do bete h,Ek beti h,Beti ki shadi tut gayi varun se,Ab rajveer ki ho rahi h and preeta ki yaaddast chali gayi h,And woh rehti luthra house mein hi h.

Toh mere kuch question the like Preeta ke baare mein kya sab ko pata h ki uski memory gayi hui h,Ab yeh rishab kaha gayab ho gyaa khud ke bhatije bhatiji ki shaid h fir bhi,Kya preeta ki yaaddast wapia aa gayi h or woh natak kar rahi h kya sirf.Kya shaurya ko pata h shirti preeta in sab ka.And ek question or tha kya rakhi ko mahesh ko or baki sabhi family members ko rajveer unka beta h yeh pata h kya..

Because episodesitne saarw h ki in do char question ke liye dekhe bhi nahi ja sakte,ek episode bhi kafi long hota h.And agar kisi or bhai behan ki pata h tog woh bhi jawab de sakta h

Nahi dekhti main bhagya wale ek bhi serialsmiley19

Kab tak pakayenge ye sab se. Shadi bhi bakwas after shadi bhi bakwas

Ropu be like sala ye glycerin mere liye hi hai. Itna to abhira k papa and not papa bhi nhi roye 🤣😏

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Family jab cause she know how her pati act like damsel in distress when his family is mad he behave like he can't live without them. Ab don't have family but Armaan does so she'll do anything to help him not feel that void

A married Rh was just dress in the same wardrobe ready to married Ar and commit crime of bigamy. That's not something you forget easily, Also MG, hasn't told her the truth and it's about her mumma, it's not going to be that easy to be family if ever

exactly..Armaan was crying the whole episode today like a toddler for his mother..and he even told abhira that he can’t be happy ŵithout his family..so what is the poor girl going to do..she’ll obviously take all the abuse from that family so he can remain with them…Armaan is the problem..he fails to see his family for what they are..they only like him when he’s a doormat..as soon as he speaks up..and goes against them…they dislike him and want him to leave and call him sautela. He needs to take a stand for himself..if people can’t be happy for him but just want to control him..he doesn’t need them in his life.
Edited by Indira1211 - 2 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

This is the first serial where the ML is so tortured by his family

yes but he’s also so weak..that he can’t live without them,.he falls at their feet begging them,.🙄.Armaan is kaveri and vidyas doormat..as soon as he speaks up..they call him sautela and want to throw him out..
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Family jab cause she know how her pati act like damsel in distress when his family is mad he behave like he can't live without them. Ab don't have family but Armaan does so she'll do anything to help him not feel that void

A married Rh was just dress in the same wardrobe ready to married Ar and commit crime of bigamy. That's not something you forget easily, Also MG, hasn't told her the truth and it's about her mumma, it's not going to be that easy to be family if ever

Matlab if it was abhira on the receiving side & vidya was cursing abhira for infertility, will it be any different ? Aisa ho ya vaise , hai toh galat hi...she wants this family as much as arman ...

It's not the first time they called him sautela , disowned him & it's not like he didn't take a stand for himself before & decided to leave before ..

Not able to break free from the toxic family, not able to feel bad about the insults is the main problem here ..in log ne kya bhaag ke shadi ki kya ? Bhaag ke kar rahe the, jab bhi announcement ki thi ..so What behavior is this?Arman chose abhira over his mother's wish , ab face the consequences no..aana hi nai chahiye ye ghar mei..

Dadisa makes.prenup papers and look down on his wife , his bhabhi acts whacko all the time obsessing over him & doing crazy acts, his mother curses them , and he still loves them and want to live with them?

Edited by Krinya - 2 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

I love Manish Goenka

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Both Ruro have partial memory loss and should get Oscar award for the besssstttt couple for their 2 rs over acting skills. 🤣

Rohit held family pic in hand started crying for bhai.. At last ar bhayya se ar got promoted as bhai naturally. Rohit melted accepted hix brother reason is chindi accepted pati whole heartedly 🤣

20240927_074319-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi sprinkled boondi on rohits raita asking still you doubt your brother. Abhey gadhi tera shadi wala pagal stunt hume yaad hi tum bhool gayi sato savitri banke aaj😝 maja agaya myai biwi donom crocodile tears dekhke😝

Bhai ke naam pe chipkoo chipkoo aur chipko koi rokega nahi Vidya maa ka blessings hi aap ko 😉

20240927_074425-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi asked rohit to stop his brother going away from home. Why rohit didn't ask mera bhai ja raha hi toh tum kyun roti ho. 🤣 Isiliye karmanjali palti abheera aur ar ek doosre ko bane hi. Cliff ka affect bahut kaam kardi. Ar could have done this long before only😉

Rohits explanation of we should be on maa side Or she will be angry on us too. Ha teri maa baithegi ab bed pe sr ka booth pakadke tum karo kaam next 🤣 unki duaaaa se 🤣

Ammo ruhi ko kitna trust hi apne pati pe aur kya support aur ijjat mil rahi hi usko. Toh stunt ke pehle ruhi mar gayi e punarjanm ruhi hi jisko bhagwaan ne sadbuddhi diyi hi 🤣🤣

In all this emotional turrrr m oilll i loved his 💕 pink lipstick 🤣🤣🤣

20240927_074340-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi sach me badal gayi kya ... Armaan ghar chodne ke baat pe rona, yeh toh samajh aarahi hi.. abheera ke liye, parivaar tutne ke baat pe itna kyun roh rahi thi?Who will forget her crap that she did on the wedding day.. just an encounter near the cliff has whitewashed her smiley32smiley32.. hats off to CVs for their sasta writing.. at least her mom had a strong reason to be whitewashed.. After seeing all this I understood that FL ka barbaadi is very near smiley36. Vidya’s zidd is looking nonsense. Why all this drama when they already started living again pH and dadi giving job to Abheera in poddars firm?
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krinya

Matlab if it was abhira on the receiving side & vidya was cursing abhira for infertility, will it be any different ? Aisa ho ya vaise , hai toh galat hi...she wants this family as much as arman ...

It's not the first time they called him sautela , disowned him & it's not like he didn't take a stand for himself before & decided to leave before ..

Not able to break free from the toxic family, not able to feel bad about the insults is the main problem here ..in log ne kya bhaag ke shadi ki kya ? Bhaag ke kar rahe the, jab bhi announcement ki thi ..so What behavior is this?Arman chose abhira over his mother's wish , ab face the consequences no..aana hi nai chahiye ye ghar mei..

Dadisa makes.prenup papers and look down on his wife , his bhabhi acts whacko all the time obsessing over him & doing crazy acts, his mother curses them , and he still loves them and want to live with them?

Isn't Abhira at the receiving end now with Vidya abuse cause infertility. Vidya can't disown Ab so she said for both to leave. Vidya curse them at the door and said their marriage won't be successful and what other poison vile things she spew out of her mouth, didn't she do that cause Armaan married a infertile person. No this isn't the first time they called him sautela but it same to him this is the first time Vidya said it to his face, so that was the difference.

Armaan took to a stand for himself, to married yeah I remember and the same Ar, when dida sa give permission, the first thing he said was I'm thankful, I feel complete with my family and without them I don't know how I'll would've survive.

@ bold: I completely agree

What bhabhi just did can't be normalize or excuse oh is just Ru being Ru. A married woman dress to get married to another man isn't wacko but disgusting, immoral and not to mention a crime. The girl isn't crazy or whatever excuse others want to applied to her behavior. I don't have much faith in dkp on how he'll handle this reveal, but like I was replying to Rain, this isn't something you can just forgive or forget and do family jab