Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Kaveri apne lover Phupha se angry hai kya?

#JusticeForPhuphasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

Well my guess is that abhira will become more successful than arman & it might lead to differences ..Arman ne bola na tum.mujhse bhi badi lawyer bano, kya pata sach ho jaaye..phir og abhiman track plays out smiley36

But on second thoughts , it will be a very logical track for yrkkh taste..unke liye ruhi ke kaand aur vidya ka shrap type tracks hi samajh aate hai..

AA's office track is something which I wished to see since a long time. Be whatever the outcome, atleast that would be better than the whole shit they are 'serving' nowadays.. But in this gen, cvs is highly obsessed with this fam jaap.. So story plot fam se bahar jaane ki chances kam hain..
Edited by OliviaP - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Arre crying chod - u should have heard Ruhi's dialogue - Rohit, is parivaar ko tootne mat denasmiley37

Ek car drive ne dimaag ke saare loose nut bolts tight kar diyesmiley37 Ab wapas suitcase girne ka intezar rahegasmiley36
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Arre crying chod - u should have heard Ruhi's dialogue - Rohit, is parivaar ko tootne mat denasmiley37

Kya parivaar feviquick se juda raheta if she had somehow married armaan while being married to rohit and kaveri would be like cheers to bigamy

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Reat of the drama I already seen in behind the scenes So I skipped most of the part of today's episode.But I watched that part Manish said Pidhi Nayi Kahani Wahi and all and that part also where Ruhi hugged Rohit and What I was thinking now is that.

The Phase of whitewash is started from yesterday for Ruhi charachter.Now Ruhi will be seen neautral untill and unless she came to know about akshra reaveal,But before that time come.She will be whitewashed at 100 percemt level by showing love for Abhira,Armaan and Family and all.

Then Everyone praise Ruhi including all of us that nothing us better that Ruhi.

I want to tell you one thing that for sure whitewash will happen because bacha chaiye naa Ruhi se bhi but you must remember that we should not gave 1 percent sympathy to Ruhi because just of whitewash if anyone want to give sympathy give it with other reasons that already shown in Ruhi's life and remember how she torture us by playing many cards of a game for more than 10 months.So we shound not forgot that torture for just 1 momth whitewash.

Don't worry main last tak uske matashree ke whitewashing se nahi pighli toh isse kya pighlungismiley36
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

They were crying together? Ek din mai waqt zashbat sab badal diye ruhi behen ney smiley37

She was asking Rohit to go speak to Vidya and stop Armaan-Abhira from leaving and cried saying “humara parivaar toot raha hai Rohit” smiley37

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Isn't it weird that the girl who got dressed up to marry the elder brother flipped in just couple of hours, and is now wholeheartedly seeking emotional comfort in her husbandsmiley39.

Agar cliff therapy itna kaam karta hai toh armaan should take his maasa also for a trip to the nearest cliff

every grey character deserves a cliff therapy stunts of kkk by hero shown their reality 🤣 vidya should get caged in anaconda therapy 🤣
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I will summarize the outcome of this job offer. Abhira will accept it to make kaveri happy & she will promise vidya that before going for job she will complete all household tasks like a good bahu & will never let her job affect the duties of her as the badi bahu of the house.Vidya already had issues with her giving importance to job while wedding preps were on, ab har roz will create some or the other difficulty for her in house & taunt karegi and abhira will be late or will fail in some of her assignments & dadi taunt karegi. Then abhira's daily struggles to balance saas & saas ki saas.

In short, bahut glycerin ki zarurat padne waala hainsmiley39

Isse zyada writers ke dimag mein kuch aayega hi nahi

Originally posted by: Aadi04

They are going to keep Ruhi low rather goody goody so that Manish is convinced and reveals abhira’s identity to everyone..

Maybe they will show Ruhi talking to Manish and suwarna that Rohit and she are planning a baby ..

Anyways 3 vamps is OTT .. so Ruhi will be in the back burner

vidya will give spl arti near ruro bed by giving maa ka blessings to them and manish will hold ak aru photo near the bedroom door for her moms blessings. Chi thu 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I will summarize the outcome of this job offer. Abhira will accept it to make kaveri happy & she will promise vidya that before going for job she will complete all household tasks like a good bahu & will never let her job affect the duties of her as the badi bahu of the house.Vidya already had issues with her giving importance to job while wedding preps were on, ab har roz will create some or the other difficulty for her in house & taunt karegi and abhira will be late or will fail in some of her assignments & dadi taunt karegi. Then abhira's daily struggles to balance saas & saas ki saas.

In short, bahut glycerin ki zarurat padne waala hainsmiley39

Isse zyada writers ke dimag mein kuch aayega hi nahi

kitchen mein cooker bartan glasses plates audenge next 🤣🤣 bty vidya naaaa😛