Team Critics

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ru huuda asking Rohit if he still doubt Armaan

RE: Why don't Bts do Coachella? - K-POP - allkpop forums

Rohit this was your biwi a few hours prior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CX1AGR_Ntw

trp aunty like yeh chaalak aurat smiley37smiley37

Exactly she is saying all this in less than 12 hours .. today morning when she had woken up she was getting ready to dress up as armaan’s bride

What a fraud she is . She can say this with a straight face

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Isn't it weird that the girl who got dressed up to marry the elder brother flipped in just couple of hours, and is now wholeheartedly seeking emotional comfort in her husbandsmiley39.

Agar cliff therapy itna kaam karta hai toh armaan should take his maasa also for a trip to the nearest cliff

Yeah he should play the same game with his Vidya Ma .. that we will always be together

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Haan she was like do something to stop Ur brother or do U still distrust him and he was all like nooo.. I know he only loves Abhira.. I'm so emotional that I called him bhaiya again.. U must be thinking I'm a bad brother and both high and cry together and wait for this.... Ahem!!!! Ruhi says she has no right to judge anyone.. go figure!!

डाटा के भी रूप बदलते हैं, नए नए ...

in tulsi maata's words we trust ig

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Exactly she is saying all this in less than 12 hours .. today morning when she had woken up she was getting ready to dress up as armaan’s bride

What a fraud she is . She can say this with a straight face

Her entire lineage is full of frauds smiley9
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Same... Maine bhi yehi comment kiya. If cvs had given hints in between that ruhi is noticing rohit's pyar for her, questioning herself for using rohit to get armaan, having thoughts of genuinely trying to move on but mirror waali badkaoing her, toh yeh scenes se kuch connect kar paate.

But within couple of hours after being ditched by armaan, ruhi is the most sulji hui pativrata patni. The girl who got ready to marry armaan while being married to his younger brother is now concerned & worried that family is breakingsmiley39

Dont worry.. Jab Vidya vaapis flip karegi, bacchi will get her orginal essence back..Its the time for Vidya to shine as the chudail.. Ler hersmiley36smiley39

Paneer uncle jab EK level stunts kar rahi ho, tho dang se karo na... Dher se na hi sahi, but vamps do get exposed in EK dramas.. Ye lightning speed mein WW ka kya matlab??

Edited by OliviaP - 2 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That kaayar buddha is making empty promises that Ab & Ru will be there for each other and he won't let what happen to both their mothers to them.

dkp you better not show any sisterly bond, if Ru change good , let her stay in her lane. Like Abhira stay away from us

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

डाटा के भी रूप बदलते हैं, नए नए ...

in tulsi maata's words we trust ig

Until & unless cvs change the montage, im not buying whatever they are showing in episodes.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Can't digest chuhi acting. Unknown person will think omg she is such a caring and achi DIL.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That kaayar buddha is making empty promises that Ab & Ru will be there for each other and he won't let what happen to both their mothers to them.

dkp you better not show any sisterly bond, if Ru change good , let her stay in her lane. Like Abhira stay away from us

You think??

Abhira is on her family jaap for poddars, after all the torture they made go through. Ab use pata chalega ke she has blood relatives, phir toh meri apni family ka jaap start hoga🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Armaan is confusing me with his reactions…. What is going on his mind??? I know he is devastated but are these his withdrawal symptoms from the family?? I know he knows phupha bada wala plan but this dadisa tricks are making him think??