Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

maine aaj ka episode dekha nahi hai.....abhi tak.....

BUT, i think....he should have stopped his mamma for all this and said...I have married abhira...and I m happy with her...so if u want my happiness...dont do all this...

and as he was ready to marry abhira even if no one in the family agreed....to he could have added that he is readyto leave house...if that willl make her happy...

but, he getting drunk...running after vidya...leavinbg abhira at the door.....I dont take it.....he shoud havebeen prepared...to safeguard abhira ki izzat...apna rona nahi le kar baith jaana chahiye na use....

And he got bestest pati award….smiley36

As if he didn’t know that Vidya was upset…Abhira referring her maa maa repeatedly quite got on my nerve…if she really loves Armaan She should have the gut feeling that this woman is not right for Armaan……isn’t it comes naturally to us for the people we really love?

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

I'd say..aaj aisa kuch nai hua jo pehle nahi hua.

Vidya was always like this..

Dadisa was always like this ..

Arman was always like this ..

Madhav was always like this ..

May be the cvs thought that ruhis flop plans were enuf so they brought in a new vamp in abhimans life smiley36 Abhi ye sab jitna negative hai , they won't take an episode to turn it around and that time another disaster will unfold.

Anyhow about today's episode ..

I'm tired of arman attempting to leave ph after armans umpteen attempts to get married 🤪 he never leaves he always comes bk ..

Vidya is a vile woman but arman won't ever break free from her . Or his dadisa ..that was enuf reason for abhira to not fall into the ditch but she did , knowingly and happily ..this is just the consequence of her decisions ..abhira ka arman , jo abhira ne arman banaya ,it will happen only in her dreams or audience dreams..

This is a family show , yahan family nai hogi toh story kahan hogi ?

Very true this is family show not a rom com .. they need to keep one person negative .. for a long time it was Dadisa .. then for some time it was Rohit .. now it’s Vidya ..

Ruhi won’t be negative for some time she will take it as an opportunity to shine in Piddar household have a baby with Rohit and be the main bahu of the house

Last year all the festivals like Gangaur were done with Abhira and Armaan ., now she can be at the forefront.. nothing unnatural..She will try to keep Abhira sweet so that her kand is not exposed to Rohit

Armaan she knows is disturbed with Vidya ka behaviour

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I really want V to come running and begging to Armaan…. I wouldn’t mind if they get inspired from Dhadkan movie…

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I really want V to come running and begging to Armaan…. I wouldn’t mind if they get inspired from Dhadkan movie…

I want Vidya to become blind .. so that she is not able to see Armaan and even other folks

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Dialogues chodo , negativity and toxicpan kitna dikhaya hai legacy lead ki shaddi ke din!!
Dkp kya, maine itv mai kisi show mai female lead ki shaddi ke din subah se raat tak iss level ka toxicpan and negativity nahi dekha. Balika vadhu ke jagiya Gauri ki shaddi ke din bhi iss level ka negativity and toxicpan dekhne ko nahi mila tha.

Ghunghat ke niche dulhan badal jati hai wali shaddis mai bhi itna negativity and toxic pan nahi dekha tha itne saal se itv shows dekh rahi hu.

Worst shaddi sequence I have witnessed ever!

Repeat rinse recycling mode of cvs. 🤣🤣 we need to wait for aryaman or ayushman or shaktimaan or gurudasmann🤣🤣

Screenshot_2024-09-26-06-53-38-554_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

not to forget they gave a bewda damad of bewda sasur. 🤣🤣🤣 who will drink this way on suhaagraat 🤑 .

20240926_073635-COLLAGE.jpg

Her mother stayed lonely in that first night as the family had emergency and all need to rush to hospital. 3 am same time her mothers hubby entered home and atleast they had good moments though she cried same way hiding to her brother and family in phone. Same recreation done in different way through manish calling abheera 🤗.

Swarna returned back to her bedroom patched up with manish. She is worried of cosisters bond 🤣

20240926_073741-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 3 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Dialogues chodo , negativity and toxicpan kitna dikhaya hai legacy lead ki shaddi ke din!!
Dkp kya, maine itv mai kisi show mai female lead ki shaddi ke din subah se raat tak iss level ka toxicpan and negativity nahi dekha. Balika vadhu ke jagiya Gauri ki shaddi ke din bhi iss level ka negativity and toxicpan dekhne ko nahi mila tha.

Ghunghat ke niche dulhan badal jati hai wali shaddis mai bhi itna negativity and toxic pan nahi dekha tha itne saal se itv shows dekh rahi hu.

Worst shaddi sequence I have witnessed ever!

Seriously…its like balti bhar potassium cyanide is ready for viewers.. my headache is increasing with each episodes… no one loosing it on Vidya, how? I scold my mom dad for any objectionable things they do and here the whole phemli is giving her front seat to do tamasha…

leafy2022 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I want Vidya to become blind .. so that she is not able to see Armaan and even other folks

That will be good… she is useless anyway…

Originally posted by: Aadi04

oh yea the way she spills her dailogue garbage eyes nikal nikal ke……. I am sure her eyes will pop out and she will be blind soon😆
Edited by CanKeepCalm - 3 days ago

A few days back Armaan was taunting Vidya and KP when Abhira backed off "jo aap chahte the ho gaya na" after that he willingly chose Abhira over Vidya when mata clearly asked him to choose. Armaan didn't persuade mata to attend his wedding (correct me if I'm wrong as I skipped episodes in between). He was about to leave PH even when so-called maa was pleading and requesting him not to leave her. It was Abhira's chance to have a peaceful life with Armaan but she missed it because of her engraved fear "Armaan won't ever be happy without his family" plus she is prone to humiliation, taunts and insults. These extreme emotions for maa to an extent of not being affected by her curses or bad omens she caused intentionally but being affected by her "narazgi" or her being unhappy is sadistic pathetic writing. Vidya's detachment or not being madly invested in making choices for Armaan as he wasn't her blood was a relieving factor somehow but they took it away too by turning Vidya into monjulika 2.0 or even worst. Armaan who was adamant to leave PH so Abhira won't face humiliation would've willingly left after seeing Vidya mata's insanity instead of begging for forgiveness on her feet.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Repeat rinse recycling mode of cvs. 🤣🤣 we need to wait for aryaman or ayushman or shaktimaan or gurudasmann🤣🤣

Screenshot_2024-09-26-06-53-38-554_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

not to forget they gave a bewda damad of bewda sasur. 🤣🤣🤣 who will drink this way on suhaagraat 🤑 .

20240926_073635-COLLAGE.jpg

Her mother stayed lonely in that first night as the family had emergency and all need to rush to hospital. 3 am same time her mothers hubby entered home and atleast they had good moments though she cried same way hiding to her brother in phone. Same recreation done kn different way 🤗

20240926_073741-COLLAGE.jpg

soon random cameo will enter the show and rs will release and article that he came and helped the show to improve ratings 😂 nobody will see how script failed 😂