Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I think tomorrow he will apologize for leaving her and going to get drunk and hearing him call himself bad pati, bad beta etc Abhira will hurt even more.

I full understand his grief and pain but the getting drunk could have been avoided

They could have simply shown him sitting outside Vs door.

by marrying he got a trump card abhira will not leave him, how many episodes more he will be on this trend and abhira will bear the brunt of all vidya taunts.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

bold she didn’t go right away with him…. She was stil waiting there for dadisa signal……. Anyways I feel both are equally responsible for the mess it is now…..I am tired of their family jaap….. moving forward l feel Ar character gonna degrade and Ab gonna upgrade.

she waited for signal because she saw that Kaveri wasnt happy about Armaan leaving and was low key hopeful that she'd decide that Armaan mattered a lot so she'd not let him leave for good.

but in the end Abhira has and will always choose Armaan. She has no one except him. Family bhi uski wajah seh hai.

when he wanted divorce, she walked away and even expedited the process to help his parents before leaving because she knew how much he wanted his parents together.

when he canceled shaadi to Ruhi, she was ready to melt immediately. if not for M reminding her of everything, she would have melted very quickly.

she understands his pressures, the expectations on him, his emotions and she adjusts accordingly, is able to melt because she knows where he is coming from. she also deeply respects and admires how he is a family man.

I think tomorrow he will apologize for leaving her and going to get drunk and hearing him call himself bad pati, bad beta etc Abhira will hurt even more.

I full understand his grief and pain but the getting drunk could have been avoided

They could have simply shown him sitting outside Vs door.

maine aaj ka episode dekha nahi hai.....abhi tak.....

BUT, i think....he should have stopped his mamma for all this and said...I have married abhira...and I m happy with her...so if u want my happiness...dont do all this...

and as he was ready to marry abhira even if no one in the family agreed....to he could have added that he is readyto leave house...if that willl make her happy...

but, he getting drunk...running after vidya...leavinbg abhira at the door.....I dont take it.....he shoud havebeen prepared...to safeguard abhira ki izzat...apna rona nahi le kar baith jaana chahiye na use....

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

by marrying he got a trump card abhira will not leave him, how many episodes more he will be on this trend and abhira will bear the brunt of all vidya taunts.

I don’t understand why give such a solid redemption when at the end you gonna ruined it? I am so mad for that drinking scene 😠
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Exactly this ..

Phir 1000 saal ka mahoorat nikal jaatasmiley36

Why is he acting like a lost soul anyways ? Is this the first time he was called sautela ? Vidya and dadisa use the sautela card whenever they want him to oblige to their orders..

This is such a godawful way to create drama🤣 ab vidya asked him to leave but dadisa won't let them leave..pehle dadisa wanted them to leave but madhav / vidya didn't let them leave ..

Problem is they are aiming for the impossible..they can't have it all ..if he wants love, he should be patient to get the family acceptance..if he wants family, he should've waited for their acceptance and in all fairness , not pull abhira down with him..coz he always fails to keep his family affairs in order...

If they really want their drama to work at this point and continue with the negativity they really need to put abhira in jhasi ki rani mode..she should've snatched the arti ki thali frm vidya and do her greh pravesh rasms , seriously , fo is what is needed..

Seriously they needed Abhira to be in the driver seat .. say I was waiting to get married with your blessings.. but they have knocked her down with the infertility stamp

It happened in such a wierd way . That nobody went to get a second opinion x

Goodness they have just got married .. not even had the SR .. yes they were dating for a long time . So yes they should start planning the kids ..

But let them settle down .. for a month go for a honeymoon .and then think about a kid .

Sometimes it is not medical issues .. it is just some moving anxiety and a lot of things in the mind of the couple family problems , job problems which plays on the issue of infertility..

If Abhimaan are constantly mocked they won’t conceive in piddar house .. many people do .. but some can’t ..

Pinecone thumbnail

I'm trying to be hopeful that this time around Armaan will understand Abhiras POV and be more firmly on her side as her team-mate, her support , her confidante because she will 100% be there for him too. there is no side to pick. He needs to be on Abhira's side finding a way to figure this out together with her instead of what he did in deal shaadi phase where he used to try to play mediator and then feel trapped.

Edited by Pinecone - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

abheera ke dialogues aaj maa aapki chehre mein muskurahat dekhke ar muskurata hi 🤣🤣 e kab hua, precap mein bachpan ki yadon se jeena hi ar ko🤑 kaahe ka dialogues hi. Iska mooh thoda chup karate toh acha hota ghus gayi maa bolke beech mein. Donom ke beech ki jhagda teesra ghusne se jyada ho jata hi. Aap beta bolke aise kaise punishment de rahe hi. Jab kaveri madhav chup the madam ko bolne ki jarurat kya thi Vidya ko aur jhalan start ho jata hi 🤣🤣

Dialogues chodo , negativity and toxicpan kitna dikhaya hai legacy lead ki shaddi ke din!!
Dkp kya, maine itv mai kisi show mai female lead ki shaddi ke din subah se raat tak iss level ka toxicpan and negativity nahi dekha. Balika vadhu ke jagiya Gauri ki shaddi ke din bhi iss level ka negativity and toxicpan dekhne ko nahi mila tha.

Ghunghat ke niche dulhan badal jati hai wali shaddis mai bhi itna negativity and toxic pan nahi dekha tha itne saal se itv shows dekh rahi hu.

Worst shaddi sequence I have witnessed ever!

I'm trying to be hopeful that this time around Armaan will understand Abhiras POV and be more firmly on her side as her team-mate, her support , her confidante because she will 100% be there for him too. there is no side to pick. He needs to be on Abhira's side finding a way to figure this out together with her instead of what he did in deal shaadi phase where he used to try to play mediator and then feel trapped.

I am sure Ar will listen to Ab POV but karega wahi what that vile creature wants. He will slowly be a typical sandwich between fake maa and his loving wife🙄
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Madhav sa actually best hain. Vidya got emo over armaan not catching her, like girl look at your husband smiley37smiley37

Sanju couldn't stay back like the rest of the family. He needed front row seats to the drama and i respect that smiley37IMG_20240926_074654.jpg

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 3 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am sure Ar will listen to Ab POV but karega wahi what that vile creature wants. He will slowly be a typical sandwich between fake maa and his loving wife🙄

I am hopeful it may play out differently

At some point he will reach his tolerance threshold na

And at some point truth around infertility being fake news also needs to come out.

so I am trying to have hope that this will lead to him confronting V also over how she plays victim card, sautela card everytime she wants him to do her bidding or if he does something she doesnt approve of.