Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Bold - how did you guess the dialogue right?smiley37

Mujhe bhi laga tha yehi scene hoga kal😂😂😂... ITV has taught me how to be a decent predictor u knowsmiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

☠️ That's what I used to wonder, we sometimes nitpick with our mom, dad but with in-laws what special tolerance do married women even get to tolerate.

🥶🥶🥶

we can dance in our mauka they give us that unconditional love to us. We can't dance in sasural as it's conditional love depends on how we behave with them or them with us depends on how the hubby wife bond there to give us that respect too. It's all mutual give and take only more over a responsibility there to hold the tongue and close ear and do the work . Whereas in mayka enjoy life full of heart no restrictions. I was the one who used to get up late in mayka lil 10 mins than my siblings. My father is very disciplined daily morning we used to have that utho jaldi utho by him I used to say 2 mins. After my shadi and kids whenever I went to mayka my father used to close doors tell my mom let her sleep more 🤣🤣that's the privilege we get 🥰
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 days ago

You guys are really very strong to go through with all this 🏆

Edit: I'm not talking about the serial (saw the laughing reaction 😂) the stuff you've shared here, I read that.

Shaddi sab sikha deti haismiley36

Shaddi ke pehle ke 2-3 saal aise hote hai ki jab tum nazuk kali hote ho, bahot rona aata hai, kuch samaj nahi ata ki yeh kya zoo hai lekin patience ke sath sab kuch handle kar ke uske baad sab sherni bann jate hai smiley36 Baby hone ke baad toh aurat aur zyada powerful ho jati hai, uska baby uski strength bann jata hai.

Husband ke support ki bhi 2-3 saal baad toh khas zarurat nahi padti sasural walo ke aage, apne hisab se he sab se mast nipat lo smiley36Zarurat padne par husband se bhi nipat lo smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - how did you guess the dialogue right?smiley37

Lol. It was a given. The precap showed parts of it too. At some point he would realize that he's not the only one hurting. Ab is too. And then apology had to happen along with self blame.

Anyway both of them take turns blaming themselves for the kaands. Baaki sab tamasha karke khud ko victimize karte hai like Ruhi, V, Kaveri etc but Abhimaan suffer karte hai but khud ko blame karke guilt mein tadapte hai.

I really want them to call out the hypocrisy of these 3 vile women. Hadh paar hypocrisy, dhonginess on display happens by all 3 which goes unchecked.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

we can dance in our mauka they give us that unconditional love to us. We can't dance in sasural as it's conditional love depends on how we behave with them or them with us depends on how the hubby wife bond there to give us that respect too. It's all mutual give and take only more over a responsibility there to hold the tongue and close ear and do the work.Whereas in mayka enjoy life full of heart no restrictions. I was the one who used to get up late in mayka lil 10 mins than my siblings. My father is very disciplined daily morning we used to have that utho jaldi utho by him I used to say 2 mins. After my shadi and kids whenever I went to mayka my father used to close doors tell my mom let her sleep more 🤣🤣that's the privilege we get 🥰

Aww that's so sweet of him.

Points noted for future reference ☺️☠️👍

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Mujhe bhi laga tha yehi scene hoga kal😂😂😂... ITV has taught me how to be a decent predictor u knowsmiley37smiley37

We all should take up the script writing job if all tha writers job are just rinse and repeat smiley37

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Shaddi sab sikha deti haismiley36

Shaddi ke pehle ke 2-3 saal aise hote hai ki jab tum nazuk kali hote ho, bahot rona aata hai, kuch samaj nahi ata ki yeh kya zoo hai lekin patience ke sath sab kuch handle kar ke uske baad sab sherni bann jate hai smiley36 Baby hone ke baad toh aurat aur zyada powerful ho jati hai, uska baby uski strength bann jata hai.

Husband ke support ki bhi 2-3 saal baad toh khas zarurat nahi padti sasural walo ke aage, apne hisab se he sab se mast nipat lo smiley36Zarurat padne par husband se bhi nipat lo smiley36

In my home even my dad will admit mummy's the boss 🤣🤣🤣

I guess that's what you've attained now ✨

In my home even my dad will admit mummy's the boss 🤣🤣🤣

I guess that's what you've attained now ✨

@bold: Absolutely smiley39

Agar husband acha ho, caring ho toh baki sab ko background noise ke jaise ignore karo time to time smiley36 Agar handle na ho toh nuclear ho jao india mai lekin inn sab chakkar mai apni shaddi na barbaad karo smiley4

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

We all should take up the script writing job if all tha writers job are just rinse and repeat smiley37

Mein toh legit sometimes sochti hun that I should switch careers. They get paid SO much money per episode to write crap. Hum toh better script likh lenge plus we know all the ITV tropes too to add that in as well.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Mein toh legit sometimes sochti hun that I should switch careers. They get paid SO much money per episode to write crap. Hum toh better script likh lenge plus we know all the ITV tropes too to add that in as well.

You don't know how many versions of stories I imagined in my head for Abhimaan .All those are better than the crap they showing .