Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

ye serial 1 week epis dekh k rant kro then laugh at it level ka bakwas hai. maybe i should shift to ghum or to new sony shows thoda dhang ka content hoga. this show isnt even fit for meme purpose bt ropu gives horrendous facial expression lmao

edited for mocking

Edited by minakrish - a day ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

@bold : we can see our experience in ruhi rohit face 🙈 But most important thing is , our phases were never toxic like this itvs smiley36 It was uncomfortable but not toxic smiley36

I remember when I had missed miscarriage for the first time, Meri daadi saas ne mera bahot dhyan rakkha tha and meri saas muje ghee ka sheera bana kar khila rahi thi when I was in blood pool with miscarriage. Mai bhi uss pregnancy mai bahot sensible and careful thi, kabhi stunts nahi kiya tha like kabhi gundo ke paas jana , kabhi forest mai bacche ke piche bhagna types so sabko mere liye bura laga tha.

Main toh hamesha he bolti hu joint family abhira ke bas ki nahi hai specially jab itni regressive joint family ho tab time bhi bahot lagta hai, patience bhi bahot chahiye hota hai unn sab oldies ke sath. Agar yeh sab na hota hai toh joint family mai rehne ki zidd nahi karni chahiye. And agar aisa ho toh partner ko he chod do and kahi aur ghar basana chahiye, sab ke years and life waste karne se acha hai fatafat yah toh partner chod do or partner ka joint family chod do.

what an experience for us today it all looks memories for us but then we had our own struggle. During my son time i slipped in washroom, hall, kitchen everywhere. Don't know why all girija moments happened till 6th month. I was young and never thought of negative consequences we were in nuclear setup. We went to market and i fell down from bike to road suddenly 🤗 I never had on mind something could go bad because I was always in positive mode. My neighbour friend started crying when I was l normally telling this road fall experience. Her hubby was working came out told us and said angrily tomorrow go for scan . Next day we were super scared but gods grace. It's all happened I didn't do anything on my own means some threat always there at that time. During daughter time i didn't go out except for hospital or sons school bus 200 mts away that much cautious I was. Elders there at home means always help and guidance only.
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 days ago
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

nothing new in that. bt atlst i am not bashing kandmata akshu so dont see reasons of report.

edit kre to kre saanu ki

ye serial 1 week epis dekh k rant kro then laugh at it level ka bakwas hai. maybe i should shift to ghum or to new sony shows thoda dhang ka content hoga. this show isnt even fit for meme purpose bt ropu gives horrendous facial expression lmao

Aww don't edit yaar! If mods are hell bent on removing the gen 3 reference let them be, you just spoke your mind out 🤭

I'm a pro at this point at getting my posts edited 😅

Take a chill pill (what's up gen 3 reference)🤣🤣🤣

Don't stay longer on ghum!

Come back here for more free cringey villains ✨

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

You guys are really very strong to go through with all this 🏆

Edit: I'm not talking about the serial (saw the laughing reaction 😂) the stuff you've shared here, I read that.

Edited by Shineeeee - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Lekin itna toh samaj aata hai na unn dono ko ki jis maa ke sath unn dono ko joint family mai rehne ka bukhar hai uss maa ka issue pregnancy he hai so let’s focus on fixing issue ki usko gyan pelo about science, options etc.

Humko bada khoon khandaan ka gyan pelte hai so ab kya apni regressive maa ko medical science, doctor meet etc ka gyan nahi pel sakte!

Gawar kahi ke dono ! Rona dhona hai, daru pina hai, swag se regressive mother ke against ja kar shaddi karna aata hai but fir kuch bhi handle karna nahi aata hai. Kya karna aise swag ka bhi jisko aana ho aao mere shaddi mai, naa aana ho woh naa aye etc ka !

if we see ruhis love as zidd then ar is also having zidd to get abheera as wife against the family. Did he ever think this girl is never accepted by dadi properly. He ignored it and gave her assurance of his love to her. In bts he is saying dadi toh kabhi acceptance nahi diyi ab maa bhi humare khilaf. Maa ke bina mein jee nahi pavunga. Till yesterday he sang rhymes of abheera is my jindagi mere paas abheera ka pyar kaafi hi hume bache nahi chahiye tumhare bina nahi jee pavunga tum meri ho ofc all echoed because of this maa. That's why I don't trust these love declaration any day. Whenever a chance comes these men jump to maa easily. I had a concept on head too if a man gives respect to mom he will give that to wife. But these days I prefer in different way if a man treats his kids properly raises them happily giving morals principles that's happy family wife is always there in his life to give birth to kids and raise equally with him and mother is his first right so everyone get their own place in life. 😜
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

You guys are really very strong to go through with all this 🏆

jhelna padta hi re adha sunke adha chod ke unke riste ko unke age ko respect deke apna sochke.

Originally posted by: leafy2022

So sorry to hear this. I thought many times these are reality what is shown in the serial for many girls. However the problem here is the poddars are shown influencers in the society and think seeing this serial on a tv screen every night how much inspiration thise joint family people are getting to intrude and cross limits with their DIL. That’s what bothers me.

this is common shown in serials but it's reality. Fact is girls side parents won't intrude but give respect and space. From boys side this push is seen in many families. One of my friends was not ready for kids soon after shadi but it happened immediately now she feels one work done with that force of inlaws but then it's irritating to listen. These days infertility issues are more more so the topics are regularly discussed every where.
Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

jhelna padta hi re adha sunke adha chod ke unke riste ko unke age ko respect deke apna sochke.

☠️ That's what I used to wonder, we sometimes nitpick with our mom, dad but with in-laws what special tolerance do married women even get to tolerate.

🥶🥶🥶

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

someone wrote here ki what abhiman was expectin when they married when none was happy and i was like if that level common sense was here our itv would had evolved
smiley36

people who called gen3 toxic now will be happy to see a more ghatiya season is here and i am just here with popcorn to watch these sadakchap characters with their gandi acting and 2.2 stuck wala show which was snubbed in spa toosmiley39 this is not ghum level yet and rishta writers are so spineless that they cant even differentiate between good and evil. overnight ruhi supposedly changed and they had to put ruhi/ab scene and behnapanti. what changed?? suddenly ruhi felt arman wants to die with her so he mustnt love hersmiley21 and then there was nothing. and ruhi is like i want to give mauka to rohit....wut???? and rohit, hes standing like a statue except for the gathbndhan part. why cast that actor when hes taking salary without any work for weeks??? he sees ruhi and knows shes not feeling well with abhiman wedding yet not one scene between them where hes like whats up with you and she replies?? they want people to ship these hollow soluless people as couple.

Bitch please! Buddha Comics - Bitch Please Funny - T-Shirt | TeePublic

arman is such a funny guy lmao and once again i feel sorry for abhira ki kaha fas gyi ye, between pagal in laws and pagal patismiley39 he wants what he dont have. he had his angsty phase with adhai din ka pyar with ruhi, abhira left he ran after her, dadi was angry he begged, madhav vidya had issues he ran after them, rohit was pissed he was after him in his weak physical condition, now vidya is pissed this drunkard crying for his mommy leaving his wife alone till 3am. and his family is like ye sambhal lega??? pagal hai kya sab?? tum log bas baithke tamasha dekho. aise nhi hote joint family bhai someone show these people parvarish on sony. if arman had so much ma bhakti shadi kyu kia? bas aise hi man hua karliyasmiley30

samriddhi crying like shes smiling. and once again abhira has also lost critical thinking loving this pagal pati. manish is like haq do vidayi ka she gave. she took lehenga. her mayka is also ruhis home. same ruhi she dont like. like 1 sec of thinking?? no?? manish is so happy being blind, atlst suwarna had the consistency with her discomfort (aap sabke liye khush hai) bt during kanyadan she had happy smile. none gives actors cue or what??? still dont understand how surekha is team abhira, pity or actual love??? and till how many days manish thinking to drag this out. atlst abhira ko bata deta. idiot budha

poddars to sbke sab statue and pagal hai they are taking sides who will be vamp of the week with their faltu reasons. vidya actor sucks. madhav is a statue and loser. bt i liked that small scene where vidya runs her hand on his dress and is like jaiyye bete ki barat mein, very wife like touch bt madhav actor is expressionless expect for his constipition facsmiley11 abhira gave gatbandhan haq to her nanad dewars, girl they did nothing just token activisim they didnt earn that.

akshara ka ghost is out so i guess and hope its the end of akshu jaap from makers. atlst manish remembered subhams actual story bt it was soo out of place and manish had no strength of character.

wonderful post 🥳Rhea missed you from 3 days. Ek ek character ko peeche se churi dalke ghayal kardi tere post se 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I think tomorrow he will apologize for leaving her and going to get drunk and hearing him call himself bad pati, bad beta etc Abhira will hurt even more.

I fully understand his grief and pain but the getting drunk could have been avoided

They could have simply shown him sitting outside Vs door.

Bold - how did you guess the dialogue right?smiley37