Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they kept medical science or treatment away and discussing all sort of other stuff what to do. First take her to proper doctor and consult bigger ones in India who can give assurance. Later they can have some other options of ivf or surrogacy or any other go

Can’t believe Abhira Armaan educated log hai smiley36

Daru pine ke badle Armaan ko apni maa ko yeh bolna chahiye tha ki aapko yehi problem hai na ki abhira you regnant nahi ho sakti so we will go to doctor and will try to figure out ways in future. Lekin Yaha toh daru pio pair padi type scene hai.

And abhira toh hat ek given mauke par khud ko educated career wali portray karne ko lag padd ti hai, lekin so called educated career wali ko sab type ka bakwas karna hai vidya ke samne khade ho kar lekin ittu sa nahi boo sakti ki medical science ke help se bhi doctor mana kar de tab ap apni hopes 0 karna tab tak Shanti rakkho.

Muje toh sabse zyada gawar illiterate Armaan abhira he lagte hai unn sab mai jo rote-dhote hai, daru pite hai, akhi duniya ko Sanjana ke kaam karte hai lekin educated ho kar bhi apni regressive mother ko medical science , treatment, doctor meet kuch bhi explore karne ke liye nahi samjayege.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

they also had an option to show ruhi as positive or lead character considering she was shown so many good behaviour in her childhood but they chose to not to show AB's childhood but got her any ways and turned ruhi into psychotic just to prove since she does not carry maheshwari blood she is grown up as stupid and senseless character.

True like hasi aathi hai first they show fl and ml over reaction over complicated pregnancy. Then they realize fl is pregnant. She will force to keep that baby. I remember seeing a video on YouTube where a man shared his story. He got married women had complicated pregnancy. She wanted to continue man was okay with it. She died during labour. Now man is raising her child. They could have used protection and adopted a baby. Even after knowing she will have complicated pregnancy if they are taking risk then it means they were ready to risk wife's life.

I do not find it great sacrifice or cool. I find it as stupidity and obsession for blood child which made women to give up her life.

My cousin was diagnosed with endometriosis when she was 15-16 years old and Gynaec said she could never conceive with endometriosis and heavy body weight. She fell in love with her now husband and her husband family was very much against their marriage because everybody knew her medical condition still her now husband married her , they left family home and living separately in the same city. Love marriage mai love saccha tha.

They wanted their babies so did ivf treatment and she got pregnant with twins through ivf . Her husband denied for ivf treatment but she said it’s her body, her choice and her dream. She happily did it. After babies, her sasural wale mellow down and now they have started going each-others places on festivals to give twins happy homes and twins can get love from their grand parents, uncle aunt etc.

Here obsession is kuch bhi ho jaye joint family mai raho and legacy lead ke liye sympathy garner kar ke trp chahiye so curse, rona dhona , aisa sab nonsense dikhate hai.

Aisa dikhane ke liye supporting female characters ko kitna negative banate hai like aurat he aurat ki dushman yehi DKP promote karta hai apne har ek show mai. Disgusting smiley7

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: strancho

Bold: Armaan should have convinced her mother before rushing into this marriage. Abhira should have said that she won't marry unless he convinces her mom and she should have expected this from the way Vidya behaved with her in the temple. I believe that expecting Armaan to come out of more than 25 years of conditioning in a year or two is too much. The way these two are treated they should go for counselling but DKP believes family (no matter how vile it is) is medicine for every wound.

1000 saal ka mahoorat tha shadi ka

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

We all know how dkp treats adopted child. They made aadhya villain in anupama just because she was adopted child of maan. Even in rishta abhira adopts a child she will give birth to one more child and that child would have been villain in khoon se janmi beti ka life. The best ending gen 3 would be leads raising ruhi as their own daughter. Ak being devoted to her 2nd husband and AB being devoted to raising his childrens with the help of AK. Sam could have taken role of Ruhi as she has characters from her maasi. This would have made Ruhi to tell vidya i was adopted by my parents jab main apne mummy papa ke legacy carry forward kar sakthi without even having any blood relation why not my adopted child can do.

Agar ye karthe then gen 3 ending would have been a better ending and it would have given good message to society that adopted childs are also kids.

they showed adoption of chikki in s1 and krishna in s2 by kaira. In s1 family was good accepted given her good education keeping her in hostel for studies. In s2 it's kaira wish and forcibly thrown on kv throat as the kid didn't want to accept other kid manish and mimi were against that so daily that girl got humiliation. That girl used to hold baby akshu and manish dadi kairav used to piss off like anything. Daily mimi vs krishna used to fight like anything.They turned a kid grey to keep that girl on head. With naira death that girl is sent to ashram. Here poddars are more nonsense so they will show any sort of humiliation like they may treat her or him as child labour at home do better not to show anything. S3 ruhis father is adopted only till his id is out through her mom🤣

Originally posted by: Krinya

That means aise weird mahoorat mai shaddi na karo smiley36

Thik Thai mahoorat Mai hoti shaddi bhi isse better he hoti hai smiley36

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And that’s why 1000 volt ka 1000 tortures 😂

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Exactly. I am not seeing any growth in his character. He called out kaveri only to say mere family ke bare mein kuch math bolo when she brought up prenup papers. Vidya tho I don't need to say.

He is not ASR type character as some claim to be. Abhira character just getting regressed with each episode.

Few days back kaveri wanted armaan out of the house now she wants him to stay. Not a single character is consistent except ruhi with her umeed now that too gone.

What ? 🥵 Who compared him to asr? Asr ki dadi tried to ruin his shadi & threatened to not attend or give ashriwad ..he sent her away and got married 🤣

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I were in early 20’s when I got married and my husband was the same . We both were working so mere mil and dadi saas ne 2-2.5 years kuch bhi nahi bola lekin 2.5 years ke baad haste haste bol dete the ki we should not delay the things, jab apni health achi ho , bacche ke piche bhag sako uss condition mai ho tab baby kar lena chahiye. Meri dadi saas was like muje kya healthy healthy options suggest karti thi ki yeh khao woh khao when I was not even pregnant 🙈 Jab joint family ke ladke se shaddi hoti hai tab yeh sab part and parcel hota hai in India smiley36 Sabke bade dreams hote hai uss bacche se smiley36

US jaisa nahi hai ki tumhara baccha tumhara parivar tum jano , jab karna ho karo koi kuch bolne wala nahi ho.
US mai nuclear couples dekhne ko milte hai so yaha bacche na karo toh bhi kisi ko koi fark nahi padta and bacche karo toh bhi kisi ko fark nahi padta type scene hai smiley36

Meri toh arrange marriage thi and arrange marriage mai agar ladke walo ko yeh pata chale ki ladki maa nahi bann sakti toh bhaishaab india mai humare samaj mai aj bhi aise families dekhne ko milte nahi hai jaha saas yah dadi saas ko iss baat se kuch bhi objection na ho aisa hi nahi sakta.

Aisi cursing family definitely nahi hoti lekin ha arrange marriage mai aj bhi agar koi shaddi.com, jivansaathi.com, Bharat matrimony mai apne profile mai yeh declare kare ki pregnant nahi ho sakti toh healthy ladka ki family wale mostly profile he filter kar de. Muje arrange marriage mai yeh soch regressive se zyada personal choice lagta hai.

after 6 months of my shadi my fil directly asked my hubby are you taking pills for stopping kids 🤣 and we got shocked what is he asking karke. It's his curiosity to kick us for kids but i got my head spin how come these people intrude into personal things. Like you said it's a sort of joint family so they take haq that way. My hubbys grandmaa whenever she saw me asked is it full tummy or empty puski tummy 🤣. Seeing Vidya asking like this from ruro I don't feel anything as I had that experience. 🤣 it's fun now but that time it's hurt. Ruhi rohit faces are worth to watch as we can see our experience in them. Yrkkh is realistic only not extraction of any foreign flick they show desi style of living together staying together as family.

When a girl has fertility issues before it's a caution. She has to be more more careful in sasural. Everything is gods grace before my daughter time i got lots of health issues suddenly an old doctor I went for chk up she sarcastically said u have these many issues u may or may not conceive any day but a small medicine can help setting ur periods. I can't forget the look she gave to me till now. God's grace next month my daughter is there in tummy. Who can stop destiny yaar. My relative she waited 18 yrs for own kids she got twins at age of 48.but they are happy.

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Can’t believe Abhira Armaan educated log hai smiley36

Daru pine ke badle Armaan ko apni maa ko yeh bolna chahiye tha ki aapko yehi problem hai na ki abhira you regnant nahi ho sakti so we will go to doctor and will try to figure out ways in future. Lekin Yaha toh daru pio pair padi type scene hai.

And abhira toh hat ek given mauke par khud ko educated career wali portray karne ko lag padd ti hai, lekin so called educated career wali ko sab type ka bakwas karna hai vidya ke samne khade ho kar lekin ittu sa nahi boo sakti ki medical science ke help se bhi doctor mana kar de tab ap apni hopes 0 karna tab tak Shanti rakkho.

Muje toh sabse zyada gawar illiterate Armaan abhira he lagte hai unn sab mai jo rote-dhote hai, daru pite hai, akhi duniya ko Sanjana ke kaam karte hai lekin educated ho kar bhi apni regressive mother ko medical science , treatment, doctor meet kuch bhi explore karne ke liye nahi samjayege.

both abhimaan are not thinking of pregnancy issue as major thing. They are thinking both staying together is important. So they are not sorting it.
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What ? 🥵 Who compared him to asr? Asr ki dadi tried to ruin his shadi & threatened to not attend or give ashriwad ..he sent her away and got married 🤣

https://x.com/WithhLoveAnnie/status/1836816430110576723?t=WTURMvQzEB4K9B6QAj4XOQ&s=19

https://x.com/Pravallika83582/status/1839169128269033480?t=ZTGrzV-V37dDqy3Rvanrdw&s=19

There are many 😭