Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

haha i am not surprised or shocked. When this show itself running with the name of blood then why will rishta audience feel bad about her demand. Legacy show main bhi fl khoon ki beti honi chahiye. Adopted nahi ho sakthi nor she can be anyone else's child. Saaf khoon ke bacche hi lead ban sakthe hai. Toh aise regressive show ke audience ko vidya sahi hi lagegi. Jiss din iss show main they will show adopted daughter or good child can also became lead usi din i will agree that vidya is wrong. Jab thak rishta apna thakiya nusi khoon ki beti concept nahi badhaltha thab thak uss show ke characters jab khoon ke bacche ko importance dethe hai toh why should i say she is evil. When makers of the show themselves shows women risking her life to give birth to apna vanshaj..

Naira ne bhi apne life ko risk main daala as she wanted to continue this legacy and uske liye usko apna khoon hi chahiye tha.

Ak ne bhi daala even though ruhi was positive child character. They ruined her turned her into this just to say khoon se ayi beti hi sab kuch hai.

Ab AB bhi apne life ko risk main daalegi to prove apna baccha apna hotha hai adopted baccha paraya. So how vidya is wrong in this. 😄

Pehle makers aur audience soch ko badhlne ke zaroorath hai phir characters ka soch apne aap badhal jayega 😂

If ppl feel vidya is wrong. I just want to ask ppl if they will be okay if they make positive child of ruhi as next gen FL? She is positive and has good morals. If the answer is no then vidya is not wrong. If the answer is yes then vidya is wrong 😄

💯 Agreed

Yrkkh show itself is based on khoon k rishte ki Legacy

The show has been promoting the regressive mentality since generations by making FL's have kids even with complicated pregnancy's risking their lives just so that next gen FL can have diluted Legacy blood

In previous gen they showed Dil ke rishte more important than khoon ke for sometime But then ultimately proved that wrong in this Gen4 by the forceful connection between Manish Abhira n Now this infertility track If after all this they actually show Legacy FL n ML adopting n raising a kid until end without FL suddenly being pregnant n giving birth n if there is ever a next gen then the adopted kid should be the legacy FL then this whole track will atleast make sense Otherwise if FL suddenly became pregnant with complications n risk what is the point of this pathetic regressive track in every gen with predictable outcome

Edited by Rishma1 - 2 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold How Madhav will not get to be a grandfather? Rohit is alive and well he can continue Madhav's lineage.

mujhe nahi patha but yeah some parents have mentality of having child from each of their kids. To enjoy their childhood again. As i have seen parents pushing their kids for that.

It sounds funny but rishta show main mujhe funny nahi lagtha 😂

it's all upto mentality of the ppl. I will never question vidya like characters in rishta as rishta fl herself risk her life go through complicated pregnancy to show my baby is my baby. I will die but baccha dena hi hai. So even regular viewers bhi apne bahu se yahi expect karenge irrespective of complexity ek baccha toh dena hi hai aise show dekh kar.

If it was in some other show which really shows how ppl can opt for other options if they are infertile there vidya like characters will definitely look like evil. As she will be forcing her bahu for baccha. But idhar anyway AB will risk her life to show khoon ka baccha is all that she wants so why to villainize vidya.

i think most of mil do this in real life too. U know society changed we think all are working equally. My friends cousin after shadi took 2 yrs gap for kids as she wants to have career. Her mil was on kids as the son is only kid in their house. Obviously they have their expectations. She called them one day told a muhurt for sambhog we all were 🤣 but that clicked they got a baby. These all look silly any day i was remembered that incident seeing Vidya in bytes. When everything is fine it's normal to give kid. When that can't happen we need to see alternate methods. But an adopted kid should not be given a bad treatment any day. That's major in all this. Kid is their kid always but treatment from family should not be worse that kid may be losing self confidence in life can't become anything except bhoj and gratitude or in extreme they become vile and negative to society. That's why adoption should be done carefully. My another friend can't conceive for 10 yrs they adopted a girl with family approval and the time this girl entered their house my friend has become pregnant. Imagine in one yr she has 2 daughters and family keeps the elder one on head. If a family like poddars they treated madhavs own son from another unacceptable wife as paraya sautela what will they give affection to an adopted son or daughter. Poddars or any family is this only. It needs a larger heart and a bigger mind set for themselves first and next to show him or her protect in society .
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rishma1

💯 Agreed

Yrkkh show itself is based on khoon k rishte ki Legacy

The show has been promoting the regressive mentality since generations by making FL's have kids even with complicated pregnancy's risking their lives just so that next gen FL can have diluted Legacy blood

In previous gen they showed Dil ke rishte more important than khoon ke for sometime But then ultimately proved that wrong in this Gen4 by the forceful connection between Manish Abhira n Now this infertility track If after all this they actually show Legacy FL n ML adopting n raising a kid until end without FL suddenly being pregnant n giving birth n if there is ever a next gen then the adopted kid should be the legacy FL then this whole track will atleast make sense Otherwise if FL suddenly became pregnant with complications n risk what is the point of this pathetic regressive track in every gen with predictable outcome

they also had an option to show ruhi as positive or lead character considering she was shown so many good behaviour in her childhood but they chose to not to show AB's childhood but got her any ways and turned ruhi into psychotic just to prove since she does not carry maheshwari blood she is grown up as stupid and senseless character.

True like hasi aathi hai first they show fl and ml over reaction over complicated pregnancy. Then they realize fl is pregnant. She will force to keep that baby. I remember seeing a video on YouTube where a man shared his story. He got married women had complicated pregnancy. She wanted to continue man was okay with it. She died during labour. Now man is raising her child. They could have used protection and adopted a baby. Even after knowing she will have complicated pregnancy if they are taking risk then it means they were ready to risk wife's life.

I do not find it great sacrifice or cool. I find it as stupidity and obsession for blood child which made women to give up her life.

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Rishma1

Vidya is definitely living in ancient times Otherwise how is she unaware of the methods to have kids even if parents are unable to conceive

Vidya should ask Does KP wants to be Par Dadisa for her so called sautela pota's kid And Does Ruhi wants to be chachisa for Armaansa's kidssmiley37 Madhav hardly cares whether his own son's are alive or dead why n when will he care about his grandkids smiley36

they kept medical science or treatment away and discussing all sort of other stuff what to do. First take her to proper doctor and consult bigger ones in India who can give assurance. Later they can have some other options of ivf or surrogacy or any other go

they also had an option to show ruhi as positive or lead character considering she was shown so many good behaviour in her childhood but they chose to not to show AB's childhood but got her any ways and turned ruhi into psychotic just to prove since she does not carry maheshwari blood she is grown up as stupid and senseless character.

True like hasi aathi hai first they show fl and ml over reaction over complicated pregnancy. Then they realize fl is pregnant. She will force to keep that baby. I remember seeing a video on YouTube where a man shared his story. He got married women had complicated pregnancy. She wanted to continue man was okay with it. She died during labour. Now man is raising her child. They could have used protection and adopted a baby. Even after knowing she will have complicated pregnancy if they are taking risk then it means they were ready to risk wife's life.

I do not find it great sacrifice or cool. I find it as stupidity and obsession for blood child which made women to give up her life.

exactly that line of agar maa nahi toh bache ke sath kya karunga suits. A mother should be there for the kid to raise if she is dead the kid is orphan. Because 95 percent of men can't handle kids or his parents marry him immediately in the name of child rising. Naira died but akshu kv got sirat who was good mother orelse they could have been tortured more by evil mom or left by gvs as it's.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

“I really hope…”😂😂😂😂 gets me every freaking day.

This deserved a special smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Exactly.Can't believe armaan getting praised because he didn't hurt abhira in his drunken state. I don't understand this. He was the one who verbally abused her along with his family during charu and divorce track, agreed to marry ruhi, no one forced him to humiliate abhira by washing his & ruhi's engagement ring just because her foot touched it. He did all these on his own, so blamed kaveri who influenced him. Now he was the one who forced abhira to marry him by giving her ultimatum when she hesitated, instead of convincing his mother, he arrogantly said infront of everyone only abhira is enough for him & it doesn't matter who attend marriage. But when his mother showed her hatred he couldn't take it and got drunk by leaving his wife on their first night.

In all these we should praise him by saying atleast he didn't blame abhira in his drunken state like other mls? Speechless.

Like father like son, Madhav also left Vidya on their wedding night. SMDH

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

i think most of mil do this in real life too. U know society changed we think all are working equally. My friends cousin after shadi took 2 yrs gap for kids as she wants to have career. Her mil was on kids as the son is only kid in their house. Obviously they have their expectations. She called them one day told a muhurt for sambhog we all were 🤣 but that clicked they got a baby. These all look silly any day i was remembered that incident seeing Vidya in bytes. When everything is fine it's normal to give kid. When that can't happen we need to see alternate methods. But an adopted kid should not be given a bad treatment any day. That's major in all this. Kid is their kid always but treatment from family should not be worse that kid may be losing self confidence in life can't become anything except bhoj and gratitude or in extreme they become vile and negative to society. That's why adoption should be done carefully. My another friend can't conceive for 10 yrs they adopted a girl with family approval and the time this girl entered their house my friend has become pregnant. Imagine in one yr she has 2 daughters and family keeps the elder one on head. If a family like poddars they treated madhavs own son from another unacceptable wife as paraya sautela what will they give affection to an adopted son or daughter. Poddars or any family is this only. It needs a larger heart and a bigger mind set for themselves first and next to show him or her protect in society .

We all know how dkp treats adopted child. They made aadhya villain in anupama just because she was adopted child of maan. Even in rishta abhira adopts a child she will give birth to one more child and that child would have been villain in khoon se janmi beti ka life. The best ending gen 3 would be leads raising ruhi as their own daughter. Ak being devoted to her 2nd husband and AB being devoted to raising his childrens with the help of AK. Sam could have taken role of Ruhi as she has characters from her maasi. This would have made Ruhi to tell vidya i was adopted by my parents jab main apne mummy papa ke legacy carry forward kar sakthi without even having any blood relation why not my adopted child can do.

Agar ye karthe then gen 3 ending would have been a better ending and it would have given good message to society that adopted childs are also kids.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

I were in early 20’s when I got married and my husband was the same . We both were working so mere mil and dadi saas ne 2-2.5 years kuch bhi nahi bola lekin 2.5 years ke baad haste haste bol dete the ki we should not delay the things, jab apni health achi ho , bacche ke piche bhag sako uss condition mai ho tab baby kar lena chahiye. Meri dadi saas was like muje kya healthy healthy options suggest karti thi ki yeh khao woh khao when I was not even pregnant 🙈 Jab joint family ke ladke se shaddi hoti hai tab yeh sab part and parcel hota hai in India smiley36 Sabke bade dreams hote hai uss bacche se smiley36

US jaisa nahi hai ki tumhara baccha tumhara parivar tum jano , jab karna ho karo koi kuch bolne wala nahi ho.
US mai nuclear couples dekhne ko milte hai so yaha bacche na karo toh bhi kisi ko koi fark nahi padta and bacche karo toh bhi kisi ko fark nahi padta type scene hai smiley36

Meri toh arrange marriage thi and arrange marriage mai agar ladke walo ko yeh pata chale ki ladki maa nahi bann sakti toh bhaishaab india mai humare samaj mai aj bhi aise families dekhne ko milte nahi hai jaha saas yah dadi saas ko iss baat se kuch bhi objection na ho aisa hi nahi sakta.

Aisi cursing family definitely nahi hoti lekin ha arrange marriage mai aj bhi agar koi shaddi.com, jivansaathi.com, Bharat matrimony mai apne profile mai yeh declare kare ki pregnant nahi ho sakti toh healthy ladka ki family wale mostly profile he filter kar de. Muje arrange marriage mai yeh soch regressive se zyada personal choice lagta hai.

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 days ago