Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/spilling-spits-water-gif-5910757

Arman ka character growth ya kisi ka bhi nahi hone wale..everyone will act as per the track..

These characters are not written as characters ..ye Din , diwas, mahina ke hisab se change Hoge hi Hoge.. see vidya of last week and vidya of this week..ruhi of last week and ruhi this week..similarly abhiman of last week is not the same as abhiman of this week ...

Plus arman toh hamesha se hi aisa tha , if someone is delusional enuf to believe that abhiras love changed him and he grew a spine toh ye kabhi hua hi nahi . Na hoga..

Also abhiras love changed him toh kya hua ? Abhira bhi wants the same thing as arman so why single out arman ? Isn't abhira doing ma ma ma ma ?

When she agreed for temple shadi she had no other option..she wasn't happily doing it ..Arman left the house and obvio she has no business in ph if arman is out..so she can go to arman only , aur kahan jayegi ? Kuch aur karegi toh arman bhi jayega aur ph ka out house bhi...

Arman and abhira both r ekdum same when it comes to family..dono gadhe hai slaves hai..

They purposefully didn't give her a family otherwise being a Goenka/Singhania daughter her first option would be running farr away even from her own family smiley36 If MIL of previous generation FL's did what Vidya did in temple I can imagine Naira/Akshu sacrificing their pyaar for maa as maa won't ever accept her, or they might have sacrificed for pyaar/parivaar ki khushi. I will only talk about Naira as she sacrificed her love for gayu and then Naira divorced Kartik so he didn't have to choose between suwarna mata and her. Here Abhira didn't sacrifice even when mata showed her aggressive avatar maybe she or even Armaan didn't take Vidya's emotional blackmailing seriously. I wish Abhira had the ability to run far away from Poddars following the footsteps of her nani and mama but with a slight difference by taking Armaan with him but she is obsessed with parivaar if not less than equally as Armaan. She is choosing parivaar for Armaan ki khushi but she herself couldn't break free of this toxic parivaar & the insane need of being accepted by all of them.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

https://youtu.be/zWF0mDD5GPc?si=WL3crc6xZhMQNNGb

Listen how she is justifying herself as not bad mother. Ar married abheera and stopped his haw of pita along with everyone's haq as grandfather or par dadi or dadi or chacha or chachi

haha i am not surprised or shocked. When this show itself running with the name of blood then why will rishta audience feel bad about her demand. Legacy show main bhi fl khoon ki beti honi chahiye. Adopted nahi ho sakthi nor she can be anyone else's child. Saaf khoon ke bacche hi lead ban sakthe hai. Toh aise regressive show ke audience ko vidya sahi hi lagegi. Jiss din iss show main they will show adopted daughter or good child can also became lead usi din i will agree that vidya is wrong. Jab thak rishta apna thakiya nusi khoon ki beti concept nahi badhaltha thab thak uss show ke characters jab khoon ke bacche ko importance dethe hai toh why should i say she is evil. When makers of the show themselves shows women risking her life to give birth to apna vanshaj..

Naira ne bhi apne life ko risk main daala as she wanted to continue this legacy and uske liye usko apna khoon hi chahiye tha.

Ak ne bhi daala even though ruhi was positive child character. They ruined her turned her into this just to say khoon se ayi beti hi sab kuch hai.

Ab AB bhi apne life ko risk main daalegi to prove apna baccha apna hotha hai adopted baccha paraya. So how vidya is wrong in this. 😄

Pehle makers aur audience soch ko badhlne ke zaroorath hai phir characters ka soch apne aap badhal jayega 😂

If ppl feel vidya is wrong. I just want to ask ppl if they will be okay if they make positive child of ruhi as next gen FL? She is positive and has good morals. If the answer is no then vidya is not wrong. If the answer is yes then vidya is wrong 😄

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

haha i am not surprised or shocked. When this show itself running with the name of blood then why will rishta audience feel bad about her demand. Legacy show main bhi fl khoon ki beti honi chahiye. Adopted nahi ho sakthi nor she can be anyone else's child. Saaf khoon ke bacche hi lead ban sakthe hai. Toh aise regressive show ke audience ko vidya sahi hi lagegi. Jiss din iss show main they will show adopted daughter or good child can also became lead usi din i will agree that vidya is wrong. Jab thak rishta apna thakiya nusi khoon ki beti concept nahi badhaltha thab thak uss show ke characters jab khoon ke bacche ko importance dethe hai toh why should i say she is evil. When makers of the show themselves shows women risking her life to give birth to apna vanshaj..

Naira ne bhi apne life ko risk main daala as she wanted to continue this legacy and uske liye usko apna khoon hi chahiye tha.

Ak ne bhi daala even though ruhi was positive child character. They ruined her turned her into this just to say khoon se ayi beti hi sab kuch hai.

Ab AB bhi apne life ko risk main daalegi to prove apna baccha apna hotha hai adopted baccha paraya. So how vidya is wrong in this. 😄

Pehle makers aur audience soch ko badhlne ke zaroorath hai phir characters ka soch apne aap badhal jayega 😂

e duniya ki reet hi bas badalna mushkil. Jinko bache nahi hote naturally woh adopt or koi alag tareeke use karte hi. Regressive lagta hi lekin jab woh phase gujarte hi woh kushi alag hoti hi. Maa ka punarjanm hota hi bache ko paida karke. Vidya sahi boli hi doosron ka haq cheena nahi jayega aise. E sab experience se bolne wale baat hi. Practical mein adopt or bacha nahi bolte hi lekin woh sab asal mein mushkil hi.
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 days ago

If ppl feel vidya is wrong. I just want to ask ppl if they will be okay if they make positive child of ruhi as next gen FL? She is positive and has good morals. If the answer is no then vidya is not wrong. If the answer is yes then vidya is wrong 😄

The point is Armaan is not Vidya's khoon. Her expectations should be from Rohit her khoon not from Armaan who isn't her khoon (going by logic of khoon ka rishta).

Udaariyan is the only ITV show I remember where adopted daughter became FL in S2 and both leading men of SP (Rohit and Hitesh) were a part of that season.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

e duniya ki reet ji bas badalna mushkil. Jinko bache nahi hote naturally woh adopt or koi alag tareeke use karte hi. Regressive lagta hi lekin jab woh phase gujarte hi woh kushi alag hoti hi. Maa ka punarjanm hota hi bache ko paida karke. Vidya sahi boli hi doosron ka haq cheena nahi jayega aise. E sab experience se bolne wale baat hi. Practical mein adopt or bacha nahi bolte hi lekin woh sab asal mein mushkil hi.

it's all upto mentality of the ppl. I will never question vidya like characters in rishta as rishta fl herself risk her life go through complicated pregnancy to show my baby is my baby. I will die but baccha dena hi hai. So even regular viewers bhi apne bahu se yahi expect karenge irrespective of complexity ek baccha toh dena hi hai aise show dekh kar.

If it was in some other show which really shows how ppl can opt for other options if they are infertile there vidya like characters will definitely look like evil. As she will be forcing her bahu for baccha. But idhar anyway AB will risk her life to show khoon ka baccha is all that she wants so why to villainize vidya.

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/zWF0mDD5GPc?si=WL3crc6xZhMQNNGb

Listen how she is justifying herself as not bad mother. Ar married abheera and stopped his haw of pita along with everyone's haq as grandfather or par dadi or dadi or chacha or chachi

Vidya is definitely living in ancient times Otherwise how is she unaware of the methods to have kids even if parents are unable to conceive

Vidya should ask Does KP wants to be Par Dadisa for her so called sautela pota's kid And Does Ruhi wants to be chachisa for Armaansa's kidssmiley37 Madhav hardly cares whether his own son's are alive or dead why n when will he care about his grandkids smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

The point is Armaan is not Vidya's khoon. Her expectations should be from Rohit her khoon not from Armaan who isn't her khoon (going by logic of khoon ka rishta).

Udaariyan is the only ITV show I remember where adopted daughter became FL in S2 and both leading men of SP (Rohit and Hitesh) were a part of that season.

her point is not about khoon. Her point is armaan ne apne papa se dada hone ka haq cheen liya. In that video she says all these things.

Madhav ko dada hone ka haq cheen liya

Chacha chachi ka haq cheen liya.

A family will have expectation from new couple and they took a decision without consulting them aisa kuch shayad.

She also said armaan is her child i guess so even though he is sautela she has adopted him and raised him as her own son.even though he has no khoon of vidya he carries blood of madhav.

Vidya toh kisi ko bhi adopt kar sakthi she adopted armaan because he had madhav's blood. So her concern is about continuing madhav's legacy.

Even though it makes no sense but i will not judge her in show like rishta which runs because of fl's lineage. As makers also have ghatiya soch and have shown fls risking their life to give birth every gen.

Naira ko toh itne fertility issues ke sath brain/kidney problems bhi dikha kar 3 bacche paida karwaye the smiley36 Fir audience ko gyan pelege ki khoon khandaan na karo smiley8
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Naira ko toh itne fertility issues ke sath brain/kidney problems bhi dikha kar 3 bacche paida karwaye the smiley36 Fir audience ko gyan pelege ki khoon khandaan na karo smiley8

usko birla hospital ke museum main rakhna tha. Uska body pe research honi chahiye smiley37

her point is not about khoon. Her point is armaan ne apne papa se dada hone ka haq cheen liya. In that video she says all these things.

Madhav ko dada hone ka haq cheen liya

Chacha chachi ka haq cheen liya.

A family will have expectation from new couple and they took a decision without consulting them aisa kuch shayad.

She also said armaan is her child i guess so even though he is sautela she has adopted him and raised him as her own son.even though he has no khoon of vidya he carries blood of madhav.

Vidya toh kisi ko bhi adopt kar sakthi she adopted armaan because he had madhav's blood. So her concern is about continuing madhav's legacy.

Even though it makes no sense but i will not judge her in show like rishta which runs because of fl's lineage. As makers also have ghatiya soch and have shown fls risking their life to give birth every gen.

@bold How Madhav will not get to be a grandfather? Rohit is alive and well he can continue Madhav's lineage.