Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That sh*t won't work with me cause he's a married man now. This isn't deal shaadi. Those excuse was okay cause Ab was his zimmedari. Him and his wife was just curse in the worst way and he goes groveling to his mother and the gathbandhan just dragging on the ground and because of that griha pravesh was done with left foot. I'm sorry Amaan need to find another way to apologize and then forgetting who he is and debase himself each time

Exactly.Can't believe armaan getting praised because he didn't hurt abhira in his drunken state. I don't understand this. He was the one who verbally abused her along with his family during charu and divorce track, agreed to marry ruhi, no one forced him to humiliate abhira by washing his & ruhi's engagement ring just because her foot touched it. He did all these on his own, so blamed kaveri who influenced him. Now he was the one who forced abhira to marry him by giving her ultimatum when she hesitated, instead of convincing his mother, he arrogantly said infront of everyone only abhira is enough for him & it doesn't matter who attend marriage. But when his mother showed her hatred he couldn't take it and got drunk by leaving his wife on their first night.

In all these we should praise him by saying atleast he didn't blame abhira in his drunken state like other mls? Speechless.

Uski pyari pimple🥰

Screenshot_2024-09-26-06-54-18-011_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Iski dimple 🤑

Screenshot_2024-09-26-07-45-00-769_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Kisi ka temple 😜

Screenshot_2024-09-26-11-45-11-848_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That I agree 100% especially when he Vidya talking about he will have to choose, her mamta pyaar or his love for Abhira

Us waqt sirf hawas dikh raha thaa, gaal se gaal laga ke haldi niptani thi and finally jab biwi ban hi gayi toh maa ke kadmon mein lut put gaya daroo pee ke. Disgusting behavioursmiley7

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Us waqt sirf hawas dikh raha thaa, gaal se gaal laga ke haldi niptani thi and finally jab biwi ban hi gayi toh maa ke kadmon mein lut put gaya daroo pee ke. Disgusting behavioursmiley7

gaal se gaal milavo , tum meri ho, mandap mein 8 baje intzaar karunga der se math ana . 🤣🤣 lekin der kiski wajah se hui 🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Exactly.Can't believe armaan getting praised because he didn't hurt abhira in his drunken state. I don't understand this. He was the one who verbally abused her along with his family during charu and divorce track, agreed to marry ruhi, no one forced him to humiliate abhira by washing his & ruhi's engagement ring just because her foot touched it. He did all these on his own, so blamed kaveri who influenced him. Now he was the one who forced abhira to marry him by giving her ultimatum when she hesitated, instead of convincing his mother, he arrogantly said infront of everyone only abhira is enough for him & it doesn't matter who attend marriage. But when his mother showed her hatred he couldn't take it and got drunk by leaving his wife on their first night.

In all these we should praise him by saying atleast he didn't blame abhira in his drunken state like other mls? Speechless.

No one shd praise Ar for that. Its just that things may have turned way too worse had Ar done that. Contraindicating each and every promise that Ar gave to Ab.. I am just little happy that they haven't gone to that extent.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Uski pyari pimple🥰

Screenshot_2024-09-26-06-54-18-011_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Iski dimple 🤑

Screenshot_2024-09-26-07-45-00-769_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Kisi ka temple 😜

Screenshot_2024-09-26-11-45-11-848_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

Meher aaj Kal tumhara one linerssmiley42

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

No one shd praise Ar for that. Its just that things may have turned way too worse had Ar done that. Contraindicating each and every promise that Ar gave to Ab.. I am just little happy that they haven't gone to that extent.

I don't get why that question even arise. There is no way abhira responsible for any of it. So why the doubt of him blaming abhira. Not about you but telling he didn't blame abhira like other drunken mls is praising him. Like the bar of ml is beneath the earth.

I don't get why that question even arise. There is no way abhira responsible for any of it. So why the doubt of him blaming abhira. Not about you but telling he didn't blame abhira like other drunken mls is praising him. Like the bar of ml is beneath the earth.

Going by the current story line anything can happen.. Like the whole curse shit. So him blaming Ab could also have been a possible scenario..No way Ab is responsible any of Vidya's behaviour. But given how much cvs love FL's DDP, they could have done that too...

At bold- Not just with ML, this is the case of whole ITV..

he know the consequences of marrying abheera. He was in confusion as he can't fight with family dsily he himself said mein thak gaya hoon to rohit. Rohit advised him it's a jung for him next in love he has to win it. Then how come suddenly drunk and come it's not Vidya maa death or any cousin death or anyone has taken his kid away in custody. What's the reason of vulnerability. His wife is left near door by him where will she go out or in or near door like a beggar she stood from 3 months. She trusted him and came to him . If the entry is this way imagine next phase of life. Vidya will never let them together as her maa ki mamta is challenged badly 🤣
Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he know the consequences of marrying abheera. He was in confusion as he can't fight with family dsily he himself said mein thak gaya hoon to rohit. Rohit advised him it's a jung for him next in love he has to win it. Then how come suddenly drunk and come it's not Vidya maa death or any cousin death or anyone has taken his kid away in custody. What's the reason of vulnerability. His wife is left near door by him where will she go out or in or near door like a beggar she stood from 3 months. She trusted him and came to him . If the entry is this way imagine next phase of life. Vidya will never let them together as her maa ki mamta is challenged badly 🤣

https://x.com/WithhLoveAnnie/status/1839182149129244785?t=tZQ153OPtw2bsGabTpPu-Q&s=19

So apparently getting called step son is worse than having dead mother. Then why did he get marry by going against the same mother. What would have he done had vidya called him stepson before marriage?