Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

That too when Abhira already backed off from the marriage knowing this has to come to her. It was Armaan who actually convinced her to marry. I understand he was sad and heartbroken but this daru pee ke maa ke pairo pe girgidana was hugely disappointing. When he clearly understands the importance of the wedding night for a newly wedded girl.

you kick manish as he pushed her in end and one night before he said he will never send ak ki beti to poddar house. Seeing ar love ijjat jaag gaya. 🤗
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strancho

This is why they should have separated for a while after Rumaal reveal. By separation I mean not even seeing other’s faces. Armaan didn’t do anything that can be defended but Abhira girl. She saw exactly how vile that family is for almost a year, so vile that questioned her parentage, her mother’s character and still she was/is craving for their approval 🤷‍♀️

Well she brought it on herself and now suffer girl… is all I can say. Apologies but I don’t have sympathy for any of them. Especially for the ones who fall in “Come bull!! Do hit me” category

The family is vile yes and Vidya is a flipper but this is worst then KP and Fufasa. The girl didn't have an abortion, took her pati, Ab has been told she can't have children but the man she love once he got over the shock he knew what was more important. Why Vidya feeling like she's being cheated by her sautela beta. Abhira could've separated from Ar, but what would've have done, the family won't change and her love for Ar won't stop so what do you do. Abhira even though younger is emotionally stronger then Ar, that's why she tolerate their BS cause of him. Ar needs to stop acting like just cause Vidya is mad, that means his world end, it just pathetic .

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The family is vile yes and Vidya is a flipper but this is worst then KP and Fufasa. The girl didn't have an abortion, took her pati, Ab has been told she can't have children but the man she love once he got over the shock he knew what was more important. Why Vidya feeling like she's being cheated by her sautela beta. Abhira could've separated from Ar, but what would've have done, the family won't change and her love for Ar won't stop so what do you do. Abhira even though younger is emotionally stronger then Ar, that's why she tolerate their BS cause of him. Ar needs to stop acting like just cause Vidya is mad, that means his world end, it just pathetic .

mein lut gaya mein bat bad ho gaya mein kya karooo 🤣🤣
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Poddar firm k head kaam karney ja rahey hai smiley42IMG_20240926_111318.jpg

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

seeing that abhimaan board and 3am I was 🤓 they have nothing except repeat rinse and throw mahan creativity. 🤣

They are busy in their amazing vision. đź‘Ź smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Poddar firm k head

karney ja rahey hai smiley42IMG_20240926_111318.jpg

@bold Thought Vidya had redefined his kaam ??

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Bold: Armaan should have convinced her mother before rushing into this marriage. Abhira should have said that she won't marry unless he convinces her mom and she should have expected this from the way Vidya behaved with her in the temple. I believe that expecting Armaan to come out of more than 25 years of conditioning in a year or two is too much. The way these two are treated they should go for counselling but DKP believes family (no matter how vile it is) is medicine for every wound.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Poddar firm k head kaam karney ja rahey hai smiley42IMG_20240926_111318.jpg

That's good he needs to work, since his ugly mother want them to start a family smiley36

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Maaaaa mewwww mewwww maaaaa mujhe maaaf kardi jiye maa mein aapke bina jee nahi sakta maaa. Ayyo kisi aur din bolte aaj hi kyun beta maa ki mamta palat gayi ab. 🤗

20240926_074102-COLLAGE.jpg

Shivagami madam touched bahubali beta announced she will excuse him. What did he do bolo bolo kya sin kiya hi e son ki gun lekar baithi hi uske upar 🤣🤣

20240926_075923-COLLAGE.jpg

Kushi ke ansoooo miracle miracle miracle Vidya maa excused maa ka ladla beta arman sab curses bhool gaye nikamme log🤗

20240926_080036-COLLAGE.jpg

Ek maa ki mamta ka miracle tum kya jantium madhav babu smiley36

Aage aage dehko iss maa ki mamta ka magic ko 💖 ✨️

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

Bold: Armaan should have convinced her mother before rushing into this marriage. Abhira should have said that she won't marry unless he convinces her mom and she should have expected this from the way Vidya behaved with her in the temple. I believe that expecting Armaan to come out of more than 25 years of conditioning in a year or two is too much. The way these two are treated they should go for counselling but DKP believes family (no matter how vile it is) is medicine for every wound.

That I agree 100% especially when he heard Vidya talking about he will have to choose, her mamta pyaar or his love for Abhira

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 days ago