Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

This was apt explaining Armaan today… I am angry he drunk. I am angry for leaving her alone and going. But knowing from where he is coming and seeing him still beg for forgiveness in an inebriated state is only making my heart go out for him. But what for me could have been done is that he confront V just like he did with Dadisa… he could have spit facts and truth on her face..

All these shd lead to that.. Just like he came out of Ru and KP clutches, now its V's turn. This is not the first time she is doing this sautela crap. But this time it has gone way too overboard.... Bhavna behen itna tho kar dho🙏🙏🙏
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OliviaP

https://x.com/ArchivasCazel/status/1839144306264678554

Just read it.. I guess isliye I am not going hard on Ar..

That sh*t won't work with me cause he's a married man now. This isn't deal shaadi. Those excuse was okay cause Ab was his zimmedari. Him and his wife was just curse in the worst way and he goes groveling to his mother and the gathbandhan just dragging on the ground and because of that griha pravesh was done with left foot. I'm sorry Amaan need to find another way to apologize and then forgetting who he is and debase himself each time

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 days ago

Screenshot_2024-09-26-07-43-04-989_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Suhag raat special hug 😍 . Kya kya soche the kya mila dekhne ko 🤑

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAXRQADSSJD/?igsh=MTVsZzZndmpqeWN4MA==

20240926_080203-COLLAGE.jpg

Mein apna beta manti hoon lekin humesha iss ghar chod ke jayega abheera ke sath 🤓.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAXQuBmSUDt/?igsh=MXNocGFlNTcweXJtZA==

Maa aap ek hi pal mein beta bolke paraya kardiye🤣 madam ji chup rahte aap. Peeche bade log hi na baat karte sab mein aap ko hi ghusna hi aapki wajah se hi ladayi ho rahi hi 🤣

Pita ji dekho kaise constipation faces dete hi mata ki mamta ko dekh ke 🤣 javo bathroom javo pita ji aur rona dhona karo udhar sab teri kiya karaya hi ar ka haalat aise 🤗

20240926_080314-COLLAGE.jpg

phamilllly poora dishum dishum dishum closeup mein shocked

20240926_080407-COLLAGE.jpg

Maaa aapka beta apke bina saas nahi le payega jinda nahi rahega puski dialogues aap alag math kijiye apne aap se 🤣 cauliflower lagavo Vidya ke ego bhare kaan mein ab.

20240926_080454-COLLAGE.jpg

Vidya in her zidd did tho tho tho throw when ar is about to touch her hand making abhimaan together. Arey aag ko bhujne dete apne aap khatam hogi 🤣

20240926_080559-COLLAGE.jpg

Abheera madam ghuso math iss maa bete ke beech mein baad mein tumhe donom dubayenge milke 🤣

20240926_080619-COLLAGE.jpg

Maaaa i will accept your shart. He stopped abhira bargaining his maaaa.

20240926_090415-COLLAGE.jpg

Ab bachpan ki yadon se hi ar ko jeena hi 🤣🤣 e kya puski dialogue hi. He has lot of life to go ahead javo na kushi kushi raho apne duniya mein in logon ka nonsense jhelni kyun hi 🤣 bahar jaayenge toh muft ki roti shelter kaha se ayegi bolo 🤣🤣

20240926_080658-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That sh*t won't work with me cause he's a married man now. This isn't deal shaadi. Those excuse was okay cause Ab was his zimmedari. Him and his wife was just curse in the worst way and he goes groveling to his mother and the gathbandhan just dragging on the ground and because of that griha pravesh was done with left foot. I'm sorry Amaan need to find another way to apologize and then forgetting who he is and debase himself each time

That too when Abhira already backed off from the marriage knowing this has to come to her. It was Armaan who actually convinced her to marry. I understand he was sad and heartbroken but this daru pee ke maa ke pairo pe girgidana was hugely disappointing. When he clearly understands the importance of the wedding night for a newly wedded girl.

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

This is exactly what I was telling yesterday… it’s time that he withdraws from her as well. He withdrew from two most loved persons in his life intact whom he considered important; dadisa and Rohit… ab baari V ki hai… ho jaayega Aaram se.

I am angry on Armaan for being drunk today and leaving that girl all alone when he had made her so many promises but I also know where he is coming from. He needs this breakdown every time when someone closer breaks his delusion of his own family. And again these are Rohit dadisa and V.

Last time he drank because Dadisa truth of blackmailing Abhira came out, he broke down and begged at Rohit’s feet when he was angry at him and now V. But the fact is he didn’t expect it coming from V. He did taunt her and Dadisa after haldi but children often do that with parents right because we now parents won’t judge us, they won’t leave us be it what, their anger is temporary. He might have thought V is angry now but she will surely accept once marriage is done.

The mistake he did is he didn’t judge V…. He didn’t realise that she was not just on par with dadisa but even more than that.

As for Armaan, uski batti tabhi jalti hai jab usse jhataka lagta hai…. And now is the time. But I really hope AbhiRa doesn’t convince him once he backs out.

Yup....mostlikely this is armaan ki aankho se jhoothi mamta ki patti utarne ka.....as It is so obvious...ki agar vidya really loved him...to sad hoti...angry nahi.....and sharaap na deti...but wold have been ki aashirvaad hai ki tum dono ka pyaar itna gahra ho ki bhagwanji bhi apna iraada badal de...types...

But yaahn to uski ego per bann aayee hai....

exactly....what he did wat utter nonsense....how can he not c how much insult abhira has faced...and yet she is with him...woh kaise nashe mein gamm bhula raha hai?? whats this??? and it is he who went for this shaadi...warna abhira to back out ar chuki thi....

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

That too when Abhira already backed off from the marriage knowing this has to come to her. It was Armaan who actually convinced her to marry. I understand he was sad and heartbroken but this daru pee ke maa ke pairo pe girgidana was hugely disappointing. When he clearly understands the importance of the wedding night for a newly wedded girl.

abhira is in the house because of him...aise use darwaaze per chod kar bhagna...was not right...

I know uski bheje mein baat thodi der mein jaati hai....jaise he left abhira ka haath on mehandi..when manish dragged her with him.....But this mauka was too delicate....

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is why they should have separated for a while after Rumaal reveal. By separation I mean not even seeing other’s faces. Armaan didn’t do anything that can be defended but Abhira girl. She saw exactly how vile that family is for almost a year, so vile that questioned her parentage, her mother’s character and still she was/is craving for their approval 🤷‍♀️

Well she brought it on herself and now suffer girl… is all I can say. Apologies but I don’t have sympathy for any of them. Especially for the ones who fall in “Come bull!! Do hit me” category

Ar ran into home forget abheera is in entrance with him as he is in shock of matas psychotic behavior. Vidya openly never told sautela kid except when rohit gone uss aurat ke bete ko meine apnaya.

20240925_183607-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi saw how abheera left in with one step pulled by ar in flow and kalash fell under her lehenga. So whatever happiness abheera spreads is within herself next . And is left alone in that rista no help from ar .

Did they get any proper entry as pati patni any dsy either deal or no deal. And that too entry in wrong siding as pati patni. Why cvs why are you giving it this way 🤗

20240925_183709-COLLAGE.jpg

Dadi asked ruhi beta to get abheera to her room. Ruhi saw abheera In pain and took her in. Ar saw abheera in and is In his own ddp. Ar told vows as I will not let you cry next and echoed he is crying after entering home 🤣🤣

In all physoco Behavior of Vidya, psycho ruhi got buddhi as per her words and asked sorry from abheera. Abheera didn't let her near told her to stay away.

We too can't trust ruhi as she is doing it so that abheera won't expose kkk episode to family.? Or really she got buddhi till ak truth out 🤗

20240925_183743-COLLAGE.jpg

the sides they entered are also ulta.