Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Ok just watched in ff mode... 22 mins of pure torture 🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️... Why r writers being so sadistic??? Ise accha tho Ruhi ki chindi plans hi dikhathi..

That woman, Vidya shd not be addressed as Maa🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I am not watching this week epics marriage was the last episode I watch yesterday till sindoor and mangalsutra thing I will be back after this track abhi na dekhne ke liye kuch hain na discuss karne ke liye ... Itni toxic life hain in logon ki mujhe meri simple life bhi ajeeb lagne lagi why I have to start the day with this toxicity not needed chalo cya smiley31

Thats true🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️ Real life mein agar itne sare prblms jhelne pade tho log depression mein chali jaayegi.. But in Rishta just after 4-5 epi we would see them happily singing and dancing together smiley37smiley37
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Did u watch epi??? Kuch dekhne layak hain kya? Also who is getting bashed more- Ar or Ab???

Why should Ab be bashed, what did she do but point out to Vidya not to disown a man she calls her son, cause she know how it feels to lose a mother. I call out Armaan not so much to bash but his behavior in the last episode as a married man has been horrible. The way he left Ab at that door after they both was curse was hard to digest. Today he was drunk and still begging again for Vidya, whatever he need to stop with the groveling

Maaaaa mewwww mewwww maaaaa mujhe maaaf kardi jiye maa mein aapke bina jee nahi sakta maaa. Ayyo kisi aur din bolte aaj hi kyun beta maa ki mamta palat gayi ab. 🤗

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAXR3nDStpI/?igsh=b2w3bWs5cjMzcGFt

Rohit stopped krish to go to first set of elders and held all totti gang on his side. 🤣

20240926_074102-COLLAGE.jpg

Shivagami madam touched bahubali beta announced she will excuse him. What did he do bolo bolo kya sin kiya hi e son ki gun lekar baithi hi uske upar 🤣🤣

20240926_075923-COLLAGE.jpg

Kushi ke ansoooo miracle miracle miracle Vidya maa excused maa ka ladla beta arman sab curses bhool gaye nikamme log🤗

20240926_080036-COLLAGE.jpg

What's this maya cvs. We can't digest it🤣 ruhi mata sach mein badal gayi😜 apne pati ke sath hi chipki hi kone mein khade hoke tamasha nahi dekhi.

Screenshot_2024-09-26-07-42-52-826_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Edited by Mehersudha - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Why should Ab be bashed, what did she do but point out to Vidya not to disown a man she calls her son, cause she know how it feels to lose a mother. I call out Armaan not so much to bash but his behavior in the last episode as a married man has been horrible. The way he left Ab at that door after they both was curse was hard to digest. Today he was drunk and still begging again for Vidya, whatever he need to stop with the groveling

https://x.com/ArchivasCazel/status/1839144306264678554

Just read it.. I guess isliye I am not going hard on Ar..

Edited by OliviaP - 3 days ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

all this is leading towrads armaan ki aankhon se vidya ki acchai ka parda uthne ke liye...dadi and ruhi ke baare mein jaan gaya hai...its vidya ki trun now...😂

This is exactly what I was telling yesterday… it’s time that he withdraws from her as well. He withdrew from two most loved persons in his life intact whom he considered important; dadisa and Rohit… ab baari V ki hai… ho jaayega Aaram se.

I am angry on Armaan for being drunk today and leaving that girl all alone when he had made her so many promises but I also know where he is coming from. He needs this breakdown every time when someone closer breaks his delusion of his own family. And again these are Rohit dadisa and V.

Last time he drank because Dadisa truth of blackmailing Abhira came out, he broke down and begged at Rohit’s feet when he was angry at him and now V. But the fact is he didn’t expect it coming from V. He did taunt her and Dadisa after haldi but children often do that with parents right because we now parents won’t judge us, they won’t leave us be it what, their anger is temporary. He might have thought V is angry now but she will surely accept once marriage is done.

The mistake he did is he didn’t judge V…. He didn’t realise that she was not just on par with dadisa but even more than that.

As for Armaan, uski batti tabhi jalti hai jab usse jhataka lagta hai…. And now is the time. But I really hope AbhiRa doesn’t convince him once he backs out.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

vidya and armaan dono hi bechare bann rahe hain.....bhai y??? armaan ne mann se shaadi ki...and vidya claims she wants armaan ki happiness...tto aise kya happpiness hai??

Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: OliviaP

https://x.com/ArchivasCazel/status/1839144306264678554

Just read it.. I guess isliye I am not going hard on Ar..

This was apt explaining Armaan today… I am angry he drunk. I am angry for leaving her alone and going. But knowing from where he is coming and seeing him still beg for forgiveness in an inebriated state is only making my heart go out for him. But what for me could have been done is that he confront V just like he did with Dadisa… he could have spit facts and truth on her face..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

he didnt need to get drunk to show his pain and cry over how badly his mother has treated him. he could have done everything he did without the drinking also.

his angst, pain, grief is all valid

the drinking is not needed, it didnt add much to the scene

Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Meanwhile “Ruk jao maa. Main aapka armaan hu maa” is sloshed and breaking bottle. Bhai ka suhaagraat nahi… suhagdin hone wala hai smiley43

Hoga bhi??? Bechaara he wanted to get married and uske dimaag mein sirf yehi tha pata bhai kab se V ne sab kharab kar diya…

Durr durr tak furrrr kar di bechaare ki mood ko smiley36