Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

This was the same reason for which Madhav warned him when Abhira cancelled the shaadi. But no tab mara jaa raha thaa shaadi karne ko. Ab ho gayi shaadi to Maa ke bina main jee nahi paungasmiley19. Typical men behavior.

Hai na… he told correctly but then nobody takes him seriously… I am really angry with what Armaan did to that poor girl today

Originally posted by: India_TV

all this is leading towrads armaan ki aankhon se vidya ki acchai ka parda uthne ke liye...dadi and ruhi ke baare mein jaan gaya hai...its vidya ki trun now...😂

It will never be like so ever. Aaj tak ruhi ko apne karmon ki saza nhi mili and you're expecting Vidya to be bashed by Armaan???? Abhi kuch episodes ke baad 2 ltr of tears giraegi and both will fall at her feet with 'Maa' rant.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Vidya was drunk. Vidya was drunk. No one tells me otherwise

From where did that rocking chair come .. I have seen this rocking chair somewhere not in Ghum . But kahi toh dekha hai ….. and vidya had taken a sasta nasha .. she could tell Kaveri to leave the room.

Now poor Kaveri will be left to maska Maro abhira

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 days ago

Sorry Mera running commentary chalu hua with random shiz because I am watching the episode late today - as in watching now

i have yet to watch......😂 aap drme ka pura aanand lijiye...😂

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

It will never be like so ever. Aaj tak ruhi ko apne karmon ki saza nhi mili and you're expecting Vidya to be bashed by Armaan???? Abhi kuch episodes ke baad 2 ltr of tears giraegi and both will fall at her feet with 'Maa' rant.

They were already on her feet Abhira was also pleading maa maa.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Meanwhile “Ruk jao maa. Main aapka armaan hu maa” is sloshed and breaking bottle. Bhai ka suhaagraat nahi… suhagdin hone wala hai smiley43

Vidya: Please maasa iss waqt yaha se chale jayiye

Maasa: 😦😒

*Vidya shuts the door*

Vidya literally told Kaveri to FO
smiley5

kaveri ki mooh bandh kar di ek maa ki mamta ne toh kya cards pheki hi rummy mein aaj ki madhav ka mooh 🤑 e Vidya ko kya hogaya mere bete ko kyun apnati nahi. Galati kiti hi Vidya maa ar ko apna ke 🤣🤣

20240926_080314-COLLAGE.jpg

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadi04

From where did that rocking chair come .. I have seen this rocking chair somewhere not in Ghum . But kahi toh dekha hai ….. and vidya had taken a sasta nasha .. she could tell Kaveri to leave the room.

Now poor Kaveri will be left to maska Maro abhira

Seem here, I remember a scene of a matriarch rocking on her chair like mad. Pata nhi konsa show tha.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Meanwhile drunk Vidya was swinging on a rocking chair while Rohit was groping Armaan from behind

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Hai na… he told correctly but then nobody takes him seriously… I am really angry with what Armaan did to that poor girl today

Madhav is actually very practical. He already warned both Abhira and Armaan of the consequences they'll have to face if get along together. So, technically he being mute today makes some sense. They are not kids jinki hamesha side leni paregi, khud zeher piya hai toh ab bhukto.