Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Muje lagta hai muskaan is died and uski aatma he vidya mai ayi thi. Ditto same expressions smiley36

ye agar dadisa ke saath hotha phir bhi chances the smiley36 as usko bhi bhai ji ki beti se obsession tha( as beti aathe hi bhag gayi woh) smiley36 since ye ab aur uske husband ke saath hua hai toh nahi woh bhi nahi hai smiley37

Btw i just saw writers name ek se badhkar ek khatarnak writers hai gen 4 main smiley36

Zama habib, leena , bhavana , ganshyam smiley37

Ye log GD karthe honge har din to discuss agla kya bigadna hai 😂

Screenshot_20240926-081306_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240926-081433_Chrome.jpg

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Vidya you horrible woman. If Abhimaan leave the house and my free ka entertainment gets knocked out, you will have to face a barrage of abuses

a man is laughing and touching his forehead with his hand .

tum bhi naa, I'm laughing so hard over here cause it's true smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Vidya was drunk. Vidya was drunk. No one tells me otherwise

Family/work emergency etc toh fir bhi aisa toxicpan nahi lagta sirf bad luck lagta hai as compare to yeh shraap vagera with maha tandav at the time of newly wed couples gruh pravesh.

Naye life ki shuruat aise maha tandav, shraap , rona-dhona se ho rahi hai.

Jisko sab sab sab chahiye hota hai uske saath aise he hota hai , zid pakdi thi na ki kaveri haldi lagaye, maa yeh kare , fufa woh kare etc etc etc.

Upma bhi exactly aisi he hai usko bhi naya sasural, purana sasural, ex-saas, mooh bola maayka sab chahiye hota tha tabhi uske paas ek bhi acha rishta nahi hai. Abhira is English speaking version of anupama. Dono same he hai.

ya similar to upma. When she knows that family is this she should not intrude into those matters or jump in between with her own salah or wishes. In her family moh she wants everyone to dance on her tunes.

Kaveri tried to make Vidya understand but Vidya told how she accepted an other womans son as own through heart and he cheated her. As mother what she did is anger as her son crossed her and chose the other girl. Did he talk to them properly after getting a pinch of haldi on his cheeek instead gloated haldi done shadi ke liye kaun araha hi. He told his decision and ran in his happiness. His Happiness is what Vidya is thinking. Wo kids life is not complete karke. They should have cleared the talks of treatment and hopes in God. But instead riled the madness which is bruised as ego hurt.

Curses none should give to anyone but it's anger they slip tongue . Will they stop it any day to affect. That's why elders say bless anyone whole heartedly blessings will be the strength.

20240926_073828-COLLAGE.jpg

But are they happy to do bhajan after you or not to be seen. Any rista is to be accepted through heart orelse same situation.

Vidya asked masa not to interfere much and she kept calm. Any day if anger is there we should leave the person alone not jumping immediately or try to solve in seconds.

Abheera checked 3 am time and ran down to see ar drunk and come home. What a gruhapravesh and suhaag raat 😌. Ar drank in ruhaan shadi time and went against dadi to blurt his bhadass. Now he is crying for maaaaa and vulnerable

20240926_073908-COLLAGE.jpg

Family came down and rohit stopped him to not to go to maa as she is in gussa. But new bahu wanted him to meet. Usko aaj hi poora panchayat chahiye. Did she allow arman Or tell his side pov that day after ruhaan shadi broken she closed doors for many days till she got her mind back. So why not give space to maa beta rista instead of sorting overnight.

20240926_073950-COLLAGE.jpg

Why Vidya is angry is both ar abheera didn't listen to her. Inspite of her warning abheera in mandir she held ar. Her ego is hurt as this girl overpowered her maa ki mamta for arman. From Vidya side she is clear. Her hubbys tinga bacha she kept on head and given equal love like her own son even when madhav was away from parenting.

Abheera saw them from an yr still she is expecting everyone come under her tunes 🤣 these poddars are bulldozers they stamp destroy and go happily.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am hopeful it may play out differently

At some point he will reach his tolerance threshold na

And at some point truth around infertility being fake news also needs to come out.

so I am trying to have hope that this will lead to him confronting V also over how she plays victim card, sautela card everytime she wants him to do her bidding or if he does something she doesnt approve of.

all this is leading towrads armaan ki aankhon se vidya ki acchai ka parda uthne ke liye...dadi and ruhi ke baare mein jaan gaya hai...its vidya ki trun now...😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sorry Mera running commentary chalu hua with random shiz because I am watching the episode late today - as in watching now

Originally posted by: leafy2022

No she is doing it for herself also … she was the one who didn’t agree for marriage without family and she needed aashirvad from some vile people,,, she is quite irritating on this matter recently…afterall itv FL..,

Previously I was angry on her for the decision but looking after Armaan's today's behavior, I feel she did the right thing. Is pendulum ka kuch bharosa nahi, jab iska majnugiri ka intensity reduce hota toh apni family se bichadne ka saara blame abhira pe daal detasmiley7
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

a man is laughing and touching his forehead with his hand .

tum bhi naa, I'm laughing so hard over here cause it's true smiley37

Thought that was my star station pookie for a sec smiley43

Woh toh hamesha se yehi karti ayi hai smiley36

Controlling myself smiley36likhne ko toh bahot kuch likh sakti hu smiley36 Friday-Saturday baki ka sab likh dugismiley36

bahut kuch hi nfz ke liye wah cvs ki kamal hi hume toh e log kabhi galat sochne nahi dete 🤣🤣
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Vidya: Please maasa iss waqt yaha se chale jayiye

Maasa: 😦😒

*Vidya shuts the door*

Vidya literally told Kaveri to FO
smiley5