Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

All here know I'm Armaan lover especially when he's being an aggressive alpha male then I call him Armaan Za. smiley42

Now I'm about pull no punches cause I'm equal opportunity if Abhira can get so can Armaan Poddar. When Armaan had deal shaadi a lot of that bechari begging was tolerable to some cause others would say he's not Abhira real pati his family was there first and Abhira MYOB

Well Armaan I need to say Dude

a man wearing an alabama state shirt says you 're a grown ass man in a kitchen

WTH was that leaving Abhira at the door to fall on the stairs like a kuttasmiley7 What kind of husband is that, so when does it end. Respecting and loving your family doesn't mean you debase yourself. Stand up and stop groveling, yeah she's mad, but why are you apologizing like your decision is wrong to married the woman you love and call your soulmate. That biatch curse you and your marriage and you're running after her instead of holding your wife hand to see if she's okay.

This is one of the reason I never wanted Abhira Sharma to fall in love with Armaan until he was strong. He learn lesson with KP, no more trying to get toffee. I don't know when he'll start challenging Vidya ugly mamta, but he needs to do it soon cause he's looking like F*CK Boy right now.

I totally agree last time it was a marriage forced on him by Akshara on her deathbed.. his family came first ..

But this time Abhira backed out of the contract marriage .. planned his second wedding with Ruhi .

After he declared his love for Abhira she patiently waited for family’s approval.. when Rohit forced Kaveri to agree .. she still did not agree till Kaveri made a pretence to agree ..

When the infertility news came she backed out .. Armaan coerced her to get married .. she was not willing .. and was giving him a graceful exit ..

now Armaan has no reason to behave like a whipped kid .. because someone is behaving like biatch

It’s best Abhira gets a second opinion..and has a clear view what are her chances of getting pregnant. If it’s normal . And the reports have been manipulated she should keep quiet and plan her baby when she feels is right . Not go ahead and have a baby to prove a point .. focus on her career ..

If really is having medical problems.. look for a surrogate it takes time and discusses this with Arman and gets a surrogate child . Without taking any permission from family

Telling them clearly I fear your 🧿.. you have made everything to keep me unhappy..

And it’s best she calls Vidya aunty . In UKA . Sayli calls her mother in law kaku which is perfectly normal if the person shows conditional love it’s best they be given a formal moniker of respect

What’s wrong with calling ur mother in law aunty ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

mummy ka aathma was like chalo beti ki shadi paise wale family se hogayi aur nikal gayi. smiley42 ithne bekar pariwar se shadi karake mummy ki aathma ko shanti kaise mil sakthi hai 😂

mummy ko aatma kahi vidya kai toh nahi aa gayi thi ! smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Today I was actually angry with Ar when he came home drunk😠 why man? Also why was he missing from his room. Shouldn’t he go to his room and talk with Ab even she faced the same humiliation?🙄 ….. also somewhere Ab is responsible why was she hell bent for dadisa asshirwad? Teej day when Ar left home and if she also went with him ab tak they would have been in their own world…… now again they are in same state nothing changed.smiley3

Abhira does that crap cause her love for Armaan. We see the proof that Ar has shown over and over he can't live without his family. People will say Ab want family that's true but in this case Ar is a package deal there's no other way around it. So if Ab, love and want Ar, she has to adapt and be patient for Ar to work through, gratitude he feel for Ab

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

aap ka dukh dard...sab se bada hai...😂

Ek hi cheez ke liye toh itv dekhti hu. Woh bhi cheen liya toh smiley19
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

mummy ko aatma kahi vidya kai toh nahi aa gayi thi ! smiley36

na mummy ki aathma selfish hai apne beti ke liye smiley36 ye shayad manish ki first wife ka aathma hai smiley37
nutmeg7 thumbnail

My Manisha is my love ♥️♥️🥹

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

na mummy ki aathma selfish hai apne beti ke liye smiley36 ye shayad manish ki first wife ka aathma hai smiley37

Muje lagta hai muskaan is died and uski aatma he vidya mai ayi thi. Ditto same expressions smiley36

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ek hi cheez ke liye toh itv dekhti hu. Woh bhi cheen liya toh smiley19

na pareshaan ho......yeh dono gayee to baake sab wahin aa jaayenge..jahan yeh dono hain....drama to chalega hi...😂

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Abhira does that crap cause her love for Armaan. We see the proof that Ar has shown over and over he can't live without his family. People will say Ab want family that's true but in this case Ar is a package deal there's no other way around it. So if Ab, love and want Ar, she has to adapt and be patient for Ar to work through, gratitude he feel for Ab

No she is doing it for herself also … she was the one who didn’t agree for marriage without family and she needed aashirvad from some vile people,,, she is quite irritating on this matter recently…afterall itv FL..,

Edited by leafy2022 - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I totally agree last time it was a marriage forced on him by Akshara on her deathbed.. his family came first ..

But this time Abhira backed out of the contract marriage .. planned his second wedding with Ruhi .

After he declared his love for Abhira she patiently waited for family’s approval.. when Rohit forced Kaveri to agree .. she still did not agree till Kaveri made a presence to agree ..

When the infertility news came she backed out .. Armaan coerced her to get married .. she was not willing .. and was giving him a graceful exit ..

now Armaan has no reason to behave like a whipped kid .. because someone is behaving like biatch

It’s best Abhira gets a second opinion..and has a clear view what are her chances of getting pregnant. If it’s normal . And the reports have been manipulated she should keep quiet and plan her baby when she feels is right . Not go ahead and have a baby to prove a point .. focus on her career ..

If really is having medical problems.. look for a surrogate it takes time and discusses this with Arman and gets a surrogate child . Without taking any permission from family

Telling them clearly I fear your 🧿.. you have made everything to keep me unhappy..

And it’s best she calls Vidya aunty . In UKA . Sayli calls her mother in law kaku which is perfectly normal if the person shows conditional love it’s best they be given a formal moniker of respect

What’s wrong with calling ur mother in law aunty ..

His today's Maa rant was completely unacceptable... Maa toh pehle hi kheer ki thaali phek rahi thi tab bolna chahiye thaa naa ki jab tak aap ashirwad na do toh main ghodi nahi chadhunga. Tab toh baarat mein naachte hue nikal pare aur ab jab shaadi ho gayi toh main aapke bina nahi jee saktasmiley39

Jee le munna, Maa ke saath kyunki ab asaar separation ke nikat aane ke lag rahe hain, fir kaun aaega kaun jaega kya hi paata!!!! Kya pata baki zindagi Armaan sa ko previous ML ki tarah maa ke saath hi guzarna padesmiley2