Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Repeat rinse recycling mode of cvs. 🤣🤣 we need to wait for aryaman or ayushman or shaktimaan or gurudasmann🤣🤣

Screenshot_2024-09-26-06-53-38-554_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

not to forget they gave a bewda damad of bewda sasur. 🤣🤣🤣 who will drink this way on suhaagraat 🤑 .

20240926_073635-COLLAGE.jpg

Her mother stayed lonely in that first night as the family had emergency and all need to rush to hospital. 3 am same time her mothers hubby entered home and atleast they had good moments though she cried same way hiding to her brother in phone. Same recreation done kn different way 🤗

20240926_073741-COLLAGE.jpg

Family/work emergency etc toh fir bhi aisa toxicpan nahi lagta sirf bad luck lagta hai as compare to yeh shraap vagera with maha tandav at the time of newly wed couples gruh pravesh.

Naye life ki shuruat aise maha tandav, shraap , rona-dhona se ho rahi hai.

Jisko sab sab sab chahiye hota hai uske saath aise he hota hai , zid pakdi thi na ki kaveri haldi lagaye, maa yeh kare , fufa woh kare etc etc etc.

Upma bhi exactly aisi he hai usko bhi naya sasural, purana sasural, ex-saas, mooh bola maayka sab chahiye hota tha tabhi uske paas ek bhi acha rishta nahi hai. Abhira is English speaking version of anupama. Dono same he hai.

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

This season is so regressive and full of toxicpan. Shaddi ke din subah se raat tak iss hadd ka negativity and toxicpan and my god kya tacky/cheap jewellery pehni hai bride ne! Thoda toh better jewellery dete!

Manisha toh abhira ki badi sagi banti firti hai lekin uske mooh se ek word tak nahi nikla lol and mooh bole scooty dene wale pappa ko toh saap he sungh gaya tha. Uski mummy ki aatma bhi shaddi attend karne ayi thi fir bhi itna negative and toxic wala shaddi dikhaya.

mummy ki atma bhaag gayi beta ab mere bardast ki baat nahi jo hi tumhe sambhalna hi 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

All here know I'm Armaan lover especially when he's being an aggressive alpha male then I call him Armaan Za. smiley42

Now I'm about pull no punches cause I'm equal opportunity if Abhira can get so can Armaan Poddar. When Armaan had deal shaadi a lot of that bechari begging was tolerable to some cause others would say he's not Abhira real pati his family was there first and Abhira MYOB

Well Armaan I need to say Dude

a man wearing an alabama state shirt says you 're a grown ass man in a kitchen

WTH was that leaving Abhira at the door to fall on the stairs like a kuttasmiley7 What kind of husband is that, so when does it end. Respecting and loving your family doesn't mean you debase yourself. Stand up and stop groveling, yeah she's mad, but why are you apologizing like your decision is wrong to married the woman you love and call your soulmate. That biatch curse you and your marriage and you're running after her instead of holding your wife hand to see if she's okay.

This is one of the reason I never wanted Abhira Sharma to fall in love with Armaan until he was strong. He learn lesson with KP, no more trying to get toffee. I don't know when he'll start challenging Vidya ugly mamta, but he needs to do it soon cause he's looking like F*CK Boy right now.

you summed it up perfectly. The minute I saw drunk Ar and here Ab crying alone, I lost it. I am just hoping he is not next in the line to get butchered by pathetic writing 🙄 hoping he bounces back stronger and show that vile creature her aukatsmiley7
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

seeing that abhimaan board and 3am I was 🤓 they have nothing except repeat rinse and throw mahan creativity. 🤣

Remember abhira fans you will be amaze smiley36Wohi amazing creativity aane ke hints dikh rahe hai mujhe smiley36

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This season is so regressive and full of toxicpan. Shaddi ke din subah se raat tak iss hadd ka negativity and toxicpan and my god kya tacky/cheap jewellery pehni hai bride ne! Thoda toh better jewellery dete!

Manisha toh abhira ki badi sagi banti firti hai lekin uske mooh se ek word tak nahi nikla lol and mooh bole scooty dene wale pappa ko toh saap he sungh gaya tha. Uski mummy ki aatma bhi shaddi attend karne ayi thi fir bhi itna negative and toxic wala shaddi dikhaya.

I totally agree…. Such toxicity in one day and so cheap…

suicidal attempt, car accident attempt, toxicity before baarat leaving, cursing, asking the newly wed to leave on their suhaagraat…OMG.. makers are you real? Uou are worse creating than some of the black villains but without class..they are r not even able to increase trp…for what they are doing it?

Edited by leafy2022 - 3 days ago

mummy ki atma bhaag gayi beta ab mere bardast ki baat nahi jo hi tumhe sambhalna hi 🤣🤣

Woh toh hamesha se yehi karti ayi hai smiley36

Controlling myself smiley36likhne ko toh bahot kuch likh sakti hu smiley36 Friday-Saturday baki ka sab likh dugismiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Woh toh hamesha se yehi karti ayi hai smiley36

Controlling myself smiley36likhne ko toh bahot kuch likh sakti hu smiley36 Friday-Saturday baki ka sab likh dugismiley36

mummy ka aathma was like chalo beti ki shadi paise wale family se hogayi aur nikal gayi. smiley42 ithne bekar pariwar se shadi karake mummy ki aathma ko shanti kaise mil sakthi hai 😂
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Vidya you horrible woman. If Abhimaan leave the house and my free ka entertainment gets knocked out, you will have to face a barrage of abuses

Originally posted by: leafy2022

I totally agree…. Such toxicity in one day and so cheap…

suicidal attempt, car accident attempt, toxicity before baarat leaving, cursing, asking the newly wed to leave on their suhaagraat…OMG.. makers are you real? Uou are worse creating than some of the black villains but without class..they are r not even able to increase trp…for what they are doing it?

Just to garner maximum sympathy for female lead. Ek he motive hai yeh sab toxicpan dikhane ka .

Unko lagta hai jo trick upma ke show mai kar rahe hai same trick yaha bhi chal jayega like all the important supporting female characters ko negative dikha do, maximum atyachar on female lead dikha do, aa jayega trp , ho gaya kaam.

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Vidya you horrible woman. If Abhimaan leave the house and my free ka entertainment gets knocked out, you will have to face a barrage of abuses

aap ka dukh dard...sab se bada hai...😂